Dr. Mindy Fine, MD

Dr. Mindy Fine, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 61 years old

Dr. Fine specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Smyrna, GA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fine? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fine's Experience

See how Dr. Fine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fine has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Fine
Dr. Fine's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
in Smyrna, GA |
I went in as a new patient for an annual exam. When my male GYN retired after 20+ years, I thought I would try a female GYN near my home. If you are thinking the same, find another doc. Especially if you have a specific health issue, not just a wellness exam. She called me into her office without even introducing herself. Not only did I not feel welcome, I almost felt like I was being done a favor. My exam seemed thorough but Dr. Fine fails in bedside manner.
Charleston, SC |
Having gone to Dr. Fine for many years now, I cannot imagine going to see anyone else. She is incredibly professional, respectful and honest, and she has always gone out of her way to accommodate me. She is always punctual, her office is very responsive, and I always feel that her office is a safe and confidential space. What I appreciate most about Dr. Fine is her straightforward manner. Any time I have a question I can count on Dr. Fine for an honest, thoughtful answer. She is 1 in a million.
Went in for a problem and my annual exam with Dr. Fine and I loved her!! She is very thorough, straight forward and to the point. I appreciate the fact that she was truthful with me and didn't try to sugar coat her medical advice. I would surely recommend my friends and family to see her, in fact I have already told one of my co-workers about my visit and she is scheduling an appointment with Dr. Fine as well. Dr. Fine's staff was friendly and polite.
in Mableton, GA |
Dr Fine is a great doctor, she takes the time to actually consult with her patients and find out what is going on in their lives. I've never had another OB/GYN to take the time to actually speak with me to the extent that Dr Fine does. Through Dr Fine's consultative approach she learned about my family history and made recommendations as a result. I highly recommend Dr Fine, her holistic approach is a breath of fresh air.
I can not believe how many bad feedback Dr. Mindy has. Today was my first appointment with her and she was awesome. Even though I was a little nervous about my first visit she made me feel completely comfortable and happy. Her staff as well was very friendly. Thanks team!
in Sandy Springs, GA |
I could not be happier with Dr. Fine. Punctual and straight to the point, she genuinely cares for the overall health of me and my daughters. For example, she diagnosed several conditions that were beyond the scope of the scheduled examination, and counseled me on how to successfully resolve these issues. Between my daughters and me, we see approximately 6 or 7 different doctors during the course of a year, for various issues. She is, by far, the most efficient, comprehensive, and caring.
in Villa Rica ,GA |
initially i had difficulty scheduling the appointment during an emergency miscarriage due to insurance and co pay problems. Once it was all dealt with she was very considerate of what i was going through. The staff and nurses catered to the fact i was extremely emotional and she seemed to understand. I was scared the day of surgery and she was very calming and comforted me. The surgery went great and Ive never felt better. Thank you DR Fine
Smyrna, GA |
She's very serious. The exam feels like boot camp because she instructs you what to do and adds no humor while examining you. Puts me on edge every time I visit her office. I guess its because shes a no nonsense doctor and has a routine that works for her. It's nothing personal.
Have you seen Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Are you Dr. Fine?

Compare Dr. Fine

Dr. Fine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps

Completed in 1989

Emory University

Completed in 1992

Dr. Fine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sympathectomy
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC