Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Mindy Fine, MD
Dr. Mindy Fine, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Smyrna, GA. She is 62 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Fine is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital.

1675 Cumberland Pkwy SE Ste 106

Smyrna, GA 30080

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Fine

See how frequently Dr. Fine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pelvic Pain
Perimenopause
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Fine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Emory University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Fine has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fine to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Fine's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Fine misdiagnosed me and was extremely unprofessional. She should not be practicing medicine nor should she be allowed to see patients with her bedside manner. I do not normally write reviews but in this case I wanted to prevent other people from having to deal with what I did.
in Marietta, GA |
She is an amazing doctor. She truly cares about her patients . I have been going there for 10 years, I always felt welcome. Staff was amazing , very polite and a very quiet practice. I will miss them very much.
Very rude and uncaring!
in Marietta, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr Fine’s for over 20 years. She has always given me a thorough exam and she explains what she is doing as she is examining you and she always answered all my questions, if I had any. She is always gentle and concerned about her patient’s comfort. She cares about her patient’s overall health. The nurses and the front office staff are friendly and helpful and treat each patient with respect. I would certainly recommend Dr Fine and give her 5 ??’s!
in Atlanta, GA |
Called to schedule an appt as a new patient and the lady on the phone was extremely rude. She gave me attitude and was disrespectful. She could've just said something along the lines of "I'm sorry we aren't accepting new patients" rather than the rude comments that she gave me.
in Smyrna, GA |
I went in as a new patient for an annual exam. When my male GYN retired after 20+ years, I thought I would try a female GYN near my home. If you are thinking the same, find another doc. Especially if you have a specific health issue, not just a wellness exam. She called me into her office without even introducing herself. Not only did I not feel welcome, I almost felt like I was being done a favor. My exam seemed thorough but Dr. Fine fails in bedside manner.
Charleston, SC |
Having gone to Dr. Fine for many years now, I cannot imagine going to see anyone else. She is incredibly professional, respectful and honest, and she has always gone out of her way to accommodate me. She is always punctual, her office is very responsive, and I always feel that her office is a safe and confidential space. What I appreciate most about Dr. Fine is her straightforward manner. Any time I have a question I can count on Dr. Fine for an honest, thoughtful answer. She is 1 in a million.
Went in for a problem and my annual exam with Dr. Fine and I loved her!! She is very thorough, straight forward and to the point. I appreciate the fact that she was truthful with me and didn't try to sugar coat her medical advice. I would surely recommend my friends and family to see her, in fact I have already told one of my co-workers about my visit and she is scheduling an appointment with Dr. Fine as well. Dr. Fine's staff was friendly and polite.
in Mableton, GA |
Dr Fine is a great doctor, she takes the time to actually consult with her patients and find out what is going on in their lives. I've never had another OB/GYN to take the time to actually speak with me to the extent that Dr Fine does. Through Dr Fine's consultative approach she learned about my family history and made recommendations as a result. I highly recommend Dr Fine, her holistic approach is a breath of fresh air.
I can not believe how many bad feedback Dr. Mindy has. Today was my first appointment with her and she was awesome. Even though I was a little nervous about my first visit she made me feel completely comfortable and happy. Her staff as well was very friendly. Thanks team!
in Sandy Springs, GA |
I could not be happier with Dr. Fine. Punctual and straight to the point, she genuinely cares for the overall health of me and my daughters. For example, she diagnosed several conditions that were beyond the scope of the scheduled examination, and counseled me on how to successfully resolve these issues. Between my daughters and me, we see approximately 6 or 7 different doctors during the course of a year, for various issues. She is, by far, the most efficient, comprehensive, and caring.
in Villa Rica ,GA |
initially i had difficulty scheduling the appointment during an emergency miscarriage due to insurance and co pay problems. Once it was all dealt with she was very considerate of what i was going through. The staff and nurses catered to the fact i was extremely emotional and she seemed to understand. I was scared the day of surgery and she was very calming and comforted me. The surgery went great and Ive never felt better. Thank you DR Fine
Smyrna, GA |
She's very serious. The exam feels like boot camp because she instructs you what to do and adds no humor while examining you. Puts me on edge every time I visit her office. I guess its because shes a no nonsense doctor and has a routine that works for her. It's nothing personal.
Have you seen Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Are you Dr. Fine?