Dr. Mindy Fine, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Female • Age 65

Dr. Fine

Complete Care For Women PC

1675 Cumberland Pkwy Se Ste 106 Smyrna, GA 30080

Dr. Mindy Fine, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Smyrna, GA and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Emory University School of Medicine medical school in 1988. She is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fine to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

See similar Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in Smyrna

• Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Fine accepts

Dr. Fine accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Fine's experience treating your condition or procedure

• C-Section
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Fine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fine

3.0

Dr. Fine?
Dr. Fine did nothing short of berate me. I am not 'too sensitive' and, in fact, have had no memorable negative experiences with any other healthcare providers in my life. Her bedside manner is not just deficient, but incredibly rude and condescending. Her nurse practitioners have been lovely, but it is not worth dealing with Dr. Fine if the nurses are unavailable. Choose another provider.
Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I loved her! She's not harsh, mean or a quack! Some people are just too sensitive. She helped me deliver my son just as I asked. Vaginal birth without meds..... she reminded and pushed me.
Charmara English – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I first met Dr. Fine about two weeks before I was scheduled to have my 3rd c-section. My original OB abruptly went on a family leave and wasn’t coming back for a few months. To say I was extremely upset and stressed out was an understatement. Dr. Fine made me feel important and totally put me at ease about everything. She reassured me that everything was going to be fine and that she would take good care of me. She absolutely did and my baby boy got here safely! She’s an awesome doctor!
Megan in Athens, Ga – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
She’s a quack. She covered for Dr. Sholes who was on FMLA. He had a plan for me as far as fertility goes and she didn’t follow it at all. In fact she rolled her eyes at what he had planned out for my care and disregarded all of it. If she continues to be there then I will find another dr to go back to. She’s rude and bedside manner is horrendous. I DO NOT recommend her to anyone !
Athens, GA – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine is excellent! She is very thorough with her exams and takes the time to explain what she is doing. She makes me feel comfortable and her staff is amazing!
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine explains things very well unlike some other doctors. Very knowledgeable!
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I just met Dr. Fine. She is filling in for my Dr. while he is on family leave and has made me feel very comfortable in his absence. Very thorough and straight forward. I like her.
Athens – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Dr Fine is amazing. She is very caring and attentive to my needs. She is standing in for my OBGYN at the moment which could be really scary but she has made the transition really easy. So happy to have met her!
Athens – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Dr. Fine misdiagnosed me and was extremely unprofessional. She should not be practicing medicine nor should she be allowed to see patients with her bedside manner. I do not normally write reviews but in this case I wanted to prevent other people from having to deal with what I did.
Jo in Atlanta, GA – Jun 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
She is an amazing doctor. She truly cares about her patients . I have been going there for 10 years, I always felt welcome. Staff was amazing , very polite and a very quiet practice. I will miss them very much.
Jun in Marietta, GA – May 24, 2017
Very rude and uncaring!
May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Fine’s for over 20 years. She has always given me a thorough exam and she explains what she is doing as she is examining you and she always answered all my questions, if I had any. She is always gentle and concerned about her patient’s comfort. She cares about her patient’s overall health. The nurses and the front office staff are friendly and helpful and treat each patient with respect. I would certainly recommend Dr Fine and give her 5 ??’s!
S Anderson in Marietta, GA – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Called to schedule an appt as a new patient and the lady on the phone was extremely rude. She gave me attitude and was disrespectful. She could've just said something along the lines of "I'm sorry we aren't accepting new patients" rather than the rude comments that she gave me.
Christine Jane in Atlanta, GA – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I went in as a new patient for an annual exam. When my male GYN retired after 20+ years, I thought I would try a female GYN near my home. If you are thinking the same, find another doc. Especially if you have a specific health issue, not just a wellness exam. She called me into her office without even introducing herself. Not only did I not feel welcome, I almost felt like I was being done a favor. My exam seemed thorough but Dr. Fine fails in bedside manner.
KDLady in Smyrna, GA – Jun 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Having gone to Dr. Fine for many years now, I cannot imagine going to see anyone else. She is incredibly professional, respectful and honest, and she has always gone out of her way to accommodate me. She is always punctual, her office is very responsive, and I always feel that her office is a safe and confidential space. What I appreciate most about Dr. Fine is her straightforward manner. Any time I have a question I can count on Dr. Fine for an honest, thoughtful answer. She is 1 in a million.
Charleston, SC – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Went in for a problem and my annual exam with Dr. Fine and I loved her!! She is very thorough, straight forward and to the point. I appreciate the fact that she was truthful with me and didn't try to sugar coat her medical advice. I would surely recommend my friends and family to see her, in fact I have already told one of my co-workers about my visit and she is scheduling an appointment with Dr. Fine as well. Dr. Fine's staff was friendly and polite.
Apr 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
Dr Fine is a great doctor, she takes the time to actually consult with her patients and find out what is going on in their lives. I've never had another OB/GYN to take the time to actually speak with me to the extent that Dr Fine does. Through Dr Fine's consultative approach she learned about my family history and made recommendations as a result. I highly recommend Dr Fine, her holistic approach is a breath of fresh air.
C. Brown in Mableton, GA – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I can not believe how many bad feedback Dr. Mindy has. Today was my first appointment with her and she was awesome. Even though I was a little nervous about my first visit she made me feel completely comfortable and happy. Her staff as well was very friendly. Thanks team!
Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
I could not be happier with Dr. Fine. Punctual and straight to the point, she genuinely cares for the overall health of me and my daughters. For example, she diagnosed several conditions that were beyond the scope of the scheduled examination, and counseled me on how to successfully resolve these issues. Between my daughters and me, we see approximately 6 or 7 different doctors during the course of a year, for various issues. She is, by far, the most efficient, comprehensive, and caring.
Sandra in Sandy Springs, GA – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?
initially i had difficulty scheduling the appointment during an emergency miscarriage due to insurance and co pay problems. Once it was all dealt with she was very considerate of what i was going through. The staff and nurses catered to the fact i was extremely emotional and she seemed to understand. I was scared the day of surgery and she was very calming and comforted me. The surgery went great and Ive never felt better. Thank you DR Fine
Shelby in Villa Rica ,GA – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy Fine, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fine?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology