Dr. Mina Sinacori, MD

Dr. Mina Sinacori, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Memorial Women's Specialist 929 Gessner Rd Ste 2130 Houston, TX 77024 Get Directions

Dr. Mina Sinacori, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Sinacori is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

Dr. Sinacori's Experience

See how Dr. Sinacori's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sinacori

Dr. Sinacori accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sinacori has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sinacori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinacori to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Sinacori's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Humble, TX |
Good Dr. But very insensitive. The wait time is ridiculous. 2-3hrs waiting every damn time and she's always in hurry, talking fast and no time to personalize care. If you complaint of a headache or pain here or there she tells you to stay hydrated drink water, lose weight, exercise but does not question you if you do all those things!
St Louis, MO |
I found Dr. Sinacori to be professional in her field, but she was very insistent and rude about my being over weight and my blood pressure. She kept going on and on about how I was going to die of an aneurysm or heart attack if I didn't do something "right away" and loose weight. I was very close to telling her to shut up, do her procedure and let me leave. The only reason I went to her was because she was the only doctor covered 100% by my insurance to install a IUD Merina.
in Houston, TX |
My first visit was great. Wonderful doctor. Very effective staff specially electronic record keeper. Reason for 4 star is 45 minutes wait and receptionist needs to smile and should be welcoming rather then with sour attitude.
in Houston, TX |
I cannot imagine having a better doctor in the delivery room! Had 4 pregnancies, last was twins, and I was never asked to consider cesarian. Would recommend her without exception.
Houston, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Sinacori when my OBGYN left this office. I had the Mirena IUD for about 2 yrs. and experienced weight gain that became difficult to lose. My first visit with her, she said I needed to lose weight. I was so upset after leaving the office. She never asked if I was trying to lose weight, in which I was. She was very rude with no compassion. I had her to remove my IUD and I will not be returning to see her again.
in Houston, TX |
If I could put ZERO stars I would. This is the most unprofessional, insensitive, rude doctors staff I've ever experienced!! After my daughters 10 week old baby heartbeat stopped beating Dr. Sinocori demanded we wait 2 full weeks for a D&C, and after expressing that we will NOT wait that long I was asked by the nurse, Does she wasn't the abortion or not?! I was so beside myself from this remark. After losing my everything on the phone, hanging up on the girl, finding a new OBGYN who preformed t
in Houston, Tx. |
Waited over an hour for a pap smear. Then the Dr. proceeded to tell me that I needed to go on a diet and lose weight. Who are you to tell me that I need to lose weight and why is it any of your business. I CAME IN FOR A PAP SMEAR!!! The Dr. then makes a comment about my blood pressure and how high it is. Of course, it's high- I'm pissed that I had to sit and wait on you. And you want to lecture me- buy a watch.
in Houston, TX |
I would advise you to do your homework before setting up an appointment with the front office. I gave them my information prior (after finding them on my insurance's website) and there was no issue. I came in 15 mins early as requested and no one was there until the time of my appointment. After I turned in my paperwork, I waited to find out they don't take my insurance. I'm sure the lady on the phone told you we don't take _. I had taken off work. I gave no reason for her to be defensive.
Have you seen Dr. Mina Sinacori, MD?
Are you Dr. Sinacori?

Compare Dr. Sinacori

Dr. Sinacori's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Sinacori has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sinacori's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

Graduated in 1994

Baylor College Of Med
    Baylor College Of Medical Ob & Gyn
    Baylor University

Dr. Sinacori does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinacori and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage