Dr. Mina C. Nayak, MD

Dr. Mina C. Nayak, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Nayak & Nayak Mds 4904 Timber Ridge Dr Ste 102, Douglasville, GA 30135 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Mina Nayak is an insightful and attentive OB-GYN treating her patients in Douglasville, GA. Dr. Nayak is certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and she is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nayak received her medical degree from the BJ Medical College of her native Ahmedabad, India. She then completed her internship at the University Medical Center of Lafayette, LA. Dr. Nayak went on to complete her obstetrics and gynecology residency at the Louisiana State University Medical Center. She provides her patients with services that include colposcopy, LEEP procedures, ultrasounds, endometrial biopsy, gynecologic biopsy, and menopause consultations. Dr. Nayak enjoys treating patients who are experiencing fibroids, endometriosis, abdominal pain, cervical polyps, and uterine and vaginal prolapse.Read more

Dr. Nayak's Experience

See how Dr. Nayak's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nayak

Dr. Nayak accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nayak has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Nayak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nayak to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Nayak
Dr. Nayak's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (10)
in Suwanee, GA |
I am very happy with Dr. Nayak and her staff. They are very friendly and courteous. I have been going to her for last 20 years.
in Atlanta, GA |
Ladies in my entire family (starting from my mother, sister and my better half) have been very fortunate having this doctor as their OB/GYN. We experience for many years that she is very knowledgeable and highly skilled in her diagnosis and treatment. She is a doctor that talks to you and listen; unlike others. She makes you feel like you are dealing with family. Her office staff is also equally professional, caring and taking care of the patients.
in Douglasville, GA |
My daughter's has been seeing Dr Nayak for a few years. My daughter's feel very comfortable with Dr. Nayak in how she explains things to them. Very thorough and understanding. Staff very friendly.
in Douglasville, GA |
Very warming and pleasant experience. All my concerns were addressed and very satisfied with the results. I would recommend Dr. Nayak to all my friends and family. Staff very welcoming and nice.
in Douglasville, GA |
I love Dr Mina and her staff. She is warm and compassionate and it is easy to get an appointment with this office. I would recommend her to all my family and friends.
in Douglasville, GA |
My experience with Dr. Nayak was excellent. Very tentative and concerned. I would recommend her to all.
in Douglasville, GA |
fast appointment, no long wait in the waiting room, and her nurse is very outstanding. dr.Nayak an dhe roffice staff is pleasant and warming every visit. i been a patient for abt 2 years and i have no regrets since i transferred to her practice. great doctor and very good at what she does.
in Douglasville, GA |
I became a patient of Dr. Nayak after going to her for a second opinion and subsequently surgery which Dr. Nayak performed because my Dr. had no hospital affiliation,after the surgery and the follow-up exams I decided to switch over and become a patient. I am very glad I did. Dr. Nayak listens to all your questions and concerns and spends time answering any and all questions. Her staff is very friendly and courteous, and Dr. Nyak is well liked and respected at the Hospital that I had the surgery
in Atlanta, GA |
Mina has always been incredibly sweet with me. I adore her nurse Delores. I have had a few issues with her front staff. However, after speaking to Dr Nayak about the problem, they haven't occurred again. Yes, Mina is very up front and doesn't tip toe around your feelings. But I prefer an honest doctor over one trying to save my feelings.
Have you seen Dr. Mina C. Nayak, MD?
Are you Dr. Nayak?

Compare Dr. Nayak

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Douglasville, GA 30135

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology