Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Mina Foroohar, MD
Dr. Mina Foroohar, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Arlington Heights, IL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Foroohar is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital.

NW Neurosurgery Institute

880 W Central Rd Ste 3200

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Foroohar

Refer to www.northwestneurosurgery.com

Dr. Foroohar's Experience

Dr. Foroohar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Neck Injuries
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

• Brain Tumor Surgery
  • Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Cervical Spine Surgery
  • Disc Replacement
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lower Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Spinal or Cranial

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of Chicago Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Foroohar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foroohar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foroohar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foroohar to family and friends
Dr. Foroohar's Performance
in Chicago, ILLINOIS |
Dr.Foroohor is very knolageble,smart and kind doctor. Dr.Foroohor's office staff is the best. The whole team has unbelievable bedside manner! I highly recommend Dr.Foroohor to anyone who needs a help of a nurosergen! Julia Vayner
in Wheeling, IL |
Dr foroohar did neck and back surgery on me and from the beginning she gave me a feeling of confidence that I was in the best of hands. Everyone that works with her has a great deal of respect for her abilities. The people she surrounds herself with seem to be the best of the best. The results have eliminated a great deal of pain and for the first time in about three years I don't have a constant feeling of being tired. I would use and recommend her to anyone who wants to enjoy life again.
in Bourbonnais, IL |
Enough cannot be said about the wonderful experience I had. From the moment I met the doctor, I knew I was in great hands. The thought of having surgery terrified me, but with Dr. Foroohar's experience the outcome could not have been better. The office staff is fantastic and I couldn't be happier with Northwest Community Hospital. I am so glad I found Dr. Foroohar. She gave me my life back!
Algonquin, IL |
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Foroohar and her staff. Dr. Foroohar is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions putting me at ease. From making my first appointment, seeing the doctor and following up, I have never had such a great experience. Highly recommended!
in Lakewood, IL |
I am just so thankful, I found a Surgeon like Dr. Foroohar when I was going through a lot of pain from a herniated disc. While the wait time to get an appointment with some of the specialists closer to me was months, I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Foroohar in a week's time. She was very professional and detailed. I was in the surgery room within 15 days of my first appointment. The surgery went really well, the pain was gone in a couple of weeks after surgery.
in Buffalo Grove, IL |
I wish previous doctors told me I was ready for surgery. Within minutes of my first meeting with the doctor I was ready to sign up for surgery because of the way she conducts herself and her practice. I have gown through many practices because they grow too big and won't return phone calls on a timely basis. You are 5 star doctor in ALL ways. Stephanie was on top of everything and returned phone calls on a timely basis.
in Palatine, IL |
I thank my lucky stars for finding Dr Foroohar. Suffering with Spinal Stenosis for many years my right leg got worse and worse. Finally had to do something about it. From my initial office visit to my latest office visit, it's been my best doctor visits by far. The two day surgery/hospital stay was uneventful, thanks to the great care provided and directed by Dr Foroohar. Don't delay, if you are suffering or in pain go see Dr. Foroohar. You to will be thanking your lucky stars.
Dr Foroohar is excellent. She answered all my questions, and tried all conservative options before recommending surgery. Once those were exhausted, she got me scheduled very quickly. I feel like the surgery was a success as I am feeling better than I have in a long time. The office staff is always friendly and very helpful.
in Kildeer, IL |
I had stenosis and herniated discs that kept me from walking any distance. I did yoga, tried shots, and had acupuncture. ..every conservative measure I could take to relieve the back and leg pain. I decided to have the surgery. Dr. Foroohar worked with an orthopedic doctor so I got the best of the best to work on my nerves and on the carpentry during the surgery. Dr. Foroohar is thorough and caring. I couldn't have had a better doctor.
in Arlington Hts, IL |
Dr. Foroohar is the best of the best! I had been dealing with debilitating hand/arm numbness and pain for months before getting another opinion from Dr. Foroohar. She immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. She reviewed my medical records throughly and helped me to understand the next steps. Within a few months, I had he necessary surgery & feel 100% better! She gave me my life back! I would be remiss to not RAVE about her office staff, Ashley and Crystal!! They are the BEST!!
in Wheeling, IL |
Dr. Foroohar is knowledgable and kind. She prescribes conservative management before recommending surgery. She is truly an advocate for her patients. She testified in a workman's comp case for me to assure I would get the appropriate treatment for my back injury.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Foroohar is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. Not only did she take time to explain my procedure to me, but also to my family members without rushing through it. I'm 3 weeks post-op and feel great. Almost all my original pain is gone now!
in Darien, IL |
She's very experience, detailed and extremely knowledgable on what she does. She's one doctor and surgeon you can trust with your issue specific to any of your spinal (based on what was done on me) or lumbar problems. You know she will do an excellent surgery as she speaks with authority and confidence as she has treated and experienced them throughout her career. She connects extremely well with her patient and provides the most appropriate advice.
in Medinah, IL |
I absolutely would and have recommended this Doctor Dr Foroohar is the most caring, efficient, and skilled doctor I have ever had the pleasure to work with. She is absolutely a patient advocate. She does what she says exactly when and how she says. She is timely from office visits, to hospital surgeries, and being released from the hospital. Working with her has been a very enjoyable stress free experience. Her office staff is the most organized, friendly and efficient I have ever seen
in Schaumburg, IL |
I just discovered that my cervical fusion did not fuse properly 2 years post op by an orthopedic doctor. Also the titanium screw is broken. I now have to have a 3rd surgery. There is just no fathomable way that she would not have noticed the bone was not fusing with all the x-rays taken and I was never informed. Though to me she seemed very meticulous and very good...I am utterly shocked to be in this fragile condition requiring a surgery to correct the last one. I will never return.
in illinois, il |
very detailed and took her time to explain everything. I had several question even though the surgery was very basic for her it was very important to me. She told me right off the bat that if you will never go back to the way I was and what did I want out of the surgery. I love her for being very upfront.
Have you seen Dr. Mina Foroohar, MD?
Are you Dr. Foroohar?