Dr. Min Han, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyMaleAge 71

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Min Han, MD is an Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has over 47 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from FREIE UNIVERSITY BERLN / MEDICAL COLLEGE in 1975. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Min Han, MD

Hackensack Meridian Health Medical Group

30 Prospect Ave Hackensack, NJ 07601

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

1 malpractice claim Found
  • Settlement (5/1/2019)View details

Check if Dr. Han treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Han accepts

Dr. Han accepts the following insurance:

QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Dr. Han's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Han

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Sketchy
He was auto assigned as my PCP by my insurance company. Made an appointment after a hospital visit for chest pain. When I showed up there was no receptionist in the office and stacks of papers and files everywhere. No one acknowledged I was there and after waiting about 5 minutes I left. Doubt I will make an appointment elsewhere. It’s not that important to me. I also don’t know who answered the phone when I called, they seemed nice and to know what they were doing. No sign of them when I arrived. Also, about an hour before the appointment the doctor called back like I was looking for a phone call and didn’t make the appointment. Just very sketchy and not worth it.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dubs – Sep 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Min Han, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Han?