Dr. Min Ahn, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

2 Connector Rd Ste 2C Westborough, MA 01581 Get Directions
Dr. Min Ahn, MD
Dr. Min Ahn, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Westborough, MA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ahn is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - Memorial Campus and UMass Memorial Medical Center.

Dr. Ahn's Experience

See how Dr. Ahn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ahn

Dr. Ahn accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Ahn is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ahn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahn to family and friends
Dr. Ahn's Performance
in Westborough, MA |
I am very satisfied with my tear trough treatment. Rebecca did an amazing job transforming my eyes from being very hollow to looking alive and well rested.
AMAZING!!!
Cranston, RI |
Dr. Ahn, Rebecca and the entire staff at AWC are the best of the best. I chose Dr. Ahn based on his excellent credentials and wonderful online reviews. Now a days that can be just as good as word of mouth and I am so happy that I found them. Always seen right on time for appointments, everyone's bedside manner is top notch. I recommend Dr. Ahn wholeheartedly to anyone looking for facial plastic surgery and injectables. You will not be disappointed!
in Westborough, MA |
Excellent...procedure/follow up. Recommend 100 percent.
Exceptional.
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is amazing. Her profession and friendly manner put you at the ease. She is wonderful at what she does.
in Westborough, MA |
I am so pleased with both the care and the outcome!
in Westborough, MA |
Always on time and pleasant!
in Westborough, MA |
Everyone is very friendly, knowledgable and sincerely cares about you.
in Westborough, MA |
Always excellent service and never pushy. Very good experience.
in Westborough, MA |
No problems. Definitely an approvement,.
Excellent experience.
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is a highly skilled injector. I have been a patient of hers for approximately 10 years. I highly recommend her to anyone. She is not only perfect at her craft but I look forward to seeing her. Her vibrant personality is infectious.. I trust her like I do my closest girlfriends!! I am so happy I found her and will always come and 'visit' my friend/injector!! .
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is an absolute pro! She has a discerning eye and knows exactly where I can use a touch up or treatment. I value her opinion and expertise. She is the only person I would trust with my face!
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is professional, knowledgable and has an excellent/gentle technique. Staff is very courteous and helpful.
in Westborough, MA |
I have been seeing Rebecca for years. I now live out of state and make a point to see her when I return for visits. Talented, expert eye for aesthetics, and so kind/warm and caring.
in Westborough, MA |
It went very well. Rebecca helped me feel comfortable and answered any questions I had.
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is phenomenal! She is kind, caring and patient. Her 'bedside manner' made me feel completely at ease (even though she was sticking a needle my face). She explained everything she was doing and why. The staff was also great. Her assistant Destiny was friendly and professional. They make a good team. I have had excellent results with Rebecca. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is very proffesional and polite.
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is very patient and informative. I do not feel rushed. She makes realistic suggestions.
in Westborough, MA |
The best staff. They make sure you are 100 percent satisfied with your results.
in South Paris, ME |
He is the very best!!! It took me 10 years to find a plastic surgeon, and I'm so glad I choose Dr. Ahn. he truly is the very best if you are considering a rhinoplasty. My whole procedure was so easy and my results I couldn't have been happier! I'm a new person!!!
in Westborough, MA |
Dr. Ahn was very helpful during my consultation. I came in to talk to him about a rhinoplasty. I was pretty nervous, but he made me feel comfortable and he took a lot of time explaining the procedure to me. He used a program that showed me what my results would look like afterwards, which was amazing. It was a great experience and far better than the other surgeons I met with previously. I am thrilled with my results. The only regret I have is not doing it sooner!
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is very professional and personable.
in Westborough, MA |
Very easy to talk to and work with.
in Westborough, MA |
I have been coming to Rebecca for about 7 years and I cannot imagine going anywhere else. She is got a great eye and a great touch.
in Westborough, MA |
I find the entire staff to always be extremely professional and comforting. Dr. Ahn's recommendations have kept me looking fresh and natural (natural being my #1 priority). Rebecca has been doing my treatments as well and I am always happy with my results. I have complete trust in AWC!!! Thank you!!..
in Westborough, MA |
Dr Ahn is knowledgable and pleasant. He inspires confidence and puts you at ease. All the girls are very friendly and professional. Rebecca performed my Botox injection. She was professional, kind and patient. She explained everything she was doing which helped me relax. I never felt the injections. I NEVER thought I would get Botox but my experience with Rebecca has got me hooked!
in Westborough, MA |
Felt very comfortable during procedure. Conservative approach was best suited for my needs and the end result matched expectations.
in Westborough, MA |
Very nice staff who comforted all of my anxieties.
in Westborough, MA |
Excellent. Very attentive and comforting.
in Westborough, MA |
The entire staff here is wonderful. I see Rebecca regularly, she has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. She is a pro. I would not go to any other place for my medical treatments.
in Westborough, MA |
Very friendly and caring staff.
in Westborough, MA |
She was professional and I would recommend her highly!
in Westborough, MA |
Good meeting. Thorough and did not try to upsell Very nice man. Good dr. Staff is wonderful.
in Westborough, MA |
Wonderful. Experience was painless.
in Westborough, MA |
I had an excellent experience and I would not trade it for the world I am so happy with my results!
in Westborough, MA |
Great experience! The staff were nice and very professional!
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca was lovely to work with. She has a great eye, and did not overdo (filler/Botox). I would recommend her to a friend!
Excellent personal attention.
in Westborough, MA |
Outstanding. She is knowledgable, kind and supportive. I am so happy I have started here with her. I have not looked in a mirror in years. I am now glimpsing and hope to someday actually look. Rebecca has made me feel like me again. I feel very blessed to be her patient.
Rebecca is awesome .
in Westborough, MA |
All aspects of treatment are excellent. I am relaxed and always feel to be in capable hands. Rebecca is remarkable in every way.
Rebecca is the best.
in Westborough, MA |
I was very comfortable with Rebecca.
in Westborough, MA |
I am very impressed with Rebecca, and her ability to improve my appearance! She is very gentle and Her skill is remarkable. I highly recommend her! . .
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca is meticulous a real professional. Thank you!
in Westborough, MA |
Rebecca and the staff are exceptionally professional and kind people. I feel absolutely taken care of during my visits and would highly recommend this practice to anyone!
in Westborough, MA |
I have had a thoroughly positive experience with dr Ahn.
in Jefferson MA |
I went to Dr Ahn to get rid of sagging skin under my jaw line. He was business like but not particularly personable. After the procedure he had pulled the skin so tight that I ended up with a wound in the middle of the neck. Three months later it still was not healing properly. He refused to address the problem. No after pictures were taken. He then told me I was a terrible patient . I was astounded and thought he had me mistaken with another patient. Permanent scar, stretch marks.
Have you seen Dr. Min Ahn, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahn?

Compare Dr. Ahn

Dr. Ahn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ahn's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
      • Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck

George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences

Graduated in 1994

Harvard

Dr. Ahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Hylaform Injection
      • Laser Hair Removal
      • Mini Fift
      • Minimally Invasive Surgery
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Restylane® Injections