Dr. Mimi Peak, MD

12 Reviews
Dr. Peak

Gentle Family Dentistry

11000 Jefferson Ave Newport News, VA 23601

Dr. Mimi Peak, MD is an aerospace medicine specialist in Newport News, VA. She graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine and specializes in aerospace medicine.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Peak accepts

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Peak treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Peak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peak

2.0

Dr. Peak?
Dr. Peak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mimi Peak, MD
Signed off on paperwork saying she read my medical record. Was called by the VA to explain they needed to issue a new doctor because it was blatantly obvious she never read the record. VA recommended I file a congressional complaint.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
My appointment with dr. Peak lasted about 10 minutes. She did my C&P Exam, she was argumentative, I had a DBQ, she told me that DBQ wasn’t right and my Dr. didn’t know what he was talking about. She also stated, that you can always appeal it. Very poor bed side manners, unprofessional and doesn’t care about vets.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
I agree with the other Veterans. I've had many C&P and never one that was done in 10 minutes for approximately 6 DBQs. She didn't ask questions that would be important for properly filing out a DBQ. Take headaches for example. The rating can change based on how often you have them. She wouldn't know because she didn't ask. What about fatigue? Does it reduce by 25% or more than 50%? I feel she is one of those people who doesnt like the benefits that Veterans are getting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
I visited her last year for my VA appointment and she did absolutely nothing for me the appointment took less than 10 minutes including the wait that I had to wait in the room for her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Peak over the last 4 years for an annual FAA Flight Physical. Dr. Peak is always Professional, attentive and courteous. I have always found her entire staff be helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Peak.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
Very arrogent and unfriendly. She should not be evaluating for the VA. Unknowledgable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
I get annual flight physicals from Dr. Peak. Everyone is always courteous and friendly and professional. And well organized (wait times are minimal).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?
As a Veteran I was scheduled by the Veterans Administration to see Dr. Peak. From the introduction on, I was not treated with any respect. She treated me as if I were an fool for not knowing the system and a waste of her time, by the tone of her voice and attitude. Her exam took less than 2 seconds. I would recommend that Veterans go see someone else. She certainly has no concern for are well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mimi Peak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Peak?

• Aerospace Medicine