Dr. Mimi Ghosh, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Mimi Ghosh, MD

Family Medicine | Female

OSUP Crown Park 1980 Bethel Rd Ste 100 Columbus, OH 43220 Get Directions

Strong emphasis on wellness and prevention.

Dr. Mimi Ghosh, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Ghosh is affiliated with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

Dr. Ghosh's Experience

See how Dr. Ghosh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ghosh

Dr. Ghosh accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ghosh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ghosh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ghosh to family and friends
Dr. Ghosh's Performance
in Upper Arlington, OH |
This is a confident, vivacious, energetic and bright doctor. I've been seeing her for years and she never changes. Strong, widespread positive reputation at the University Medical Center in town. Will win both diagnostic and popularity contests at the same time. She is a strong advocate for Ohio State University, uses their resources and specialists very efficiently . Has very strong connections with specialists who are equally complimentary of her.
in Granville, OH |
I am a new patient and super impressed. I had abdominal pain for a while, and I was pretty nervous about it. Very thorough work up, explained everything to me in detail, explained treatment and the plan. I emailed her through her portal once and she got me in the next day. Cheerful clean office. Great staff. I just started working at Ohio State and everyone is trying to get in to see her. So glad I got in! Trust her. Highly recommended.
in Columbus OH |
I have seen her for anxiety and depression and ADHD. She is awesome. she spends time talks to me, and her treatment was spot on. And she doesn't just throw medicine at you, she hooked me up with a counselor she personally recommended and I love him too. She takes care of the entIie person. I am so happy to have her. Loyal patient for life!! And she does a TV show, she is so cool!! how many doctors out there do a TV show too? Bet you're jealous she's not your doc!!
in Upper Arlington, OH |
I just love my doctor, she has been my doctor for almost 20 years and I can't believe I never left a review. I had to say something because I was in the office last week and I realized how fortunate I am to have a doctor who is caring, smart, and so accessible. I have emailed her through her OSU portal at 10:00 at night and she answered me and gave me an appointment the next day. The next day!! Who does that? All I hear are my friends complaining about their doctors. Not me. Love her!
in columbus, OHIO |
I"m new in this practice and my first was fantastic. She was warm and welcoming; the office was gorgeous , her nurse was super awesome and everyone treated me like a queen. You could tell she knew her stuff; a quiet confidence, but really approachable and easy to talk to. I went in with a sinus problem but ended up talking about stuff I wasn't even planning to because she was so easy to talk to. AND they took me back almost as soon as I walked in; totally on time.
Have you seen Dr. Mimi Ghosh, MD?
Are you Dr. Ghosh?

Compare Dr. Ghosh

Dr. Ghosh's Care Philosophy

Strong emphasis on wellness and prevention.

Dr. Ghosh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

• Patients' Choice Award, 2010
    • Medical Host Good Day Columbus 2010, 2010
    • Medical Host Good Day Columbus on Fox, 2010 2011

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ghosh's Board Certifications

• High Cholesterol
  • Pneumonia

Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Ghosh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ghosh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Immunization