Dr. Milton Soderberg, MD

Dr. Milton Soderberg, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Milton Soderberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Marquette, MI. He is 79 years old and has been practicing for 54 years. Read his story

1414 W Fair Ave

Marquette, MI 49855

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Soderberg

See how frequently Dr. Soderberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Psoriasis
Acne

Dr. Soderberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Soderberg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Soderberg "Dr. Soderberg is a dermatologist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies, and rashes."

This content was provided by Dr. Soderberg "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Boil
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan
  • Wayne Co Genl Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1964
  • Temple University Dermatology Department
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1969

Dr. Soderberg has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soderberg to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Soderberg's Performance
Marquette, MI |
Thjis appointment was a very satisfying experience.
Hello, Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in L'Anse |
Procedure done that was needed right away. Only issue was when reported the results to me they stated it was on the right forearm, but it was the left one. They said they would check and they did. They called back and said the information was corrected and apologized.
Hello Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Shingleton, MI |
Dr. Soderberg was very professional in my appointment, answered questions I had, and provided printed materials to address questions I might have subsequent to the appointment. I have already recommended him to a friend who needed a dermatology reference.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
Rockford, IL |
As always he takes his time, treats you with respect and listens. I have been going to him for over 40 years.
in Marquette, MI |
Very professional and informative. Office help are very friendly.
in Gwinn, MI |
Very Professional, experienced and personable Physician. Thorough comprehensive history and current issue review. Great communication and explanation of treatment options and cause and affect results. Made me feel confident in his vast experience and treatment prescribed. I will be returning and will definitely recommend his services to family and friends.
Hi Thanks for the positive feedback, 5 star rating, and taking the time to post a review.
in Marquette, MI |
the doctor is excellent in his knowledge, kindness, and overall diagnostic acumen. he has a wonderful manner and makes his patients feel important even on his busiest days. i would recommend him to any person wishing excellent skin care! CAROL ELDER BIRNBAUM
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
I appreciate how well Dr Soderberg listens to what I have to say and provides some alternatives rather than having tunnel vision. Though some might not like his straight forward approach, I like it. Staff have always been professional.
in Michigabn |
We have been going to Dr. Soderberg for over 25 years. He is very knowledgeable and has helped three of our family members. I highly recommend him.
Hi Thank you for the positive feedback. I appreciate it very much.
in Marquette MI |
I have had the extreme pleasure of being able to have appointments with Dr. Soderberg for the last 20+ years. He was able to diagnose an issue the Doctors at Mayo clinic were not able to. He is very knowledgable and able to give good advise. I would recommend him to anyone seeking skin issues that want them solved.
in Marquette, MI |
Given that Dr. Soderberg has 50 years of experience I have confidence in his expertise. He is friendly and professional in his demeanor. He's been my dermatologist for many years and I respect and admire his dedication and skills.
Dr. Soderberg is very thorough. He answers any questions in a patient friendsly manner. I trust him completely with my skin care.
Have you seen Dr. Milton Soderberg, MD?

Visit Dr. Soderberg

Dr. Soderberg accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.