Dr. Milton McNichol, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Dr. Milton McNichol, MD
Dr. Milton McNichol, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Maitland, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. McNichol is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Orlando, Florida Hospital - Altamonte and Celebration Health.

Dr. McNichol's Care Philosophy

As a fertility specialist I am humbled when I realize that each and every day the couples that I treat are trusting me to help them fulfill one of their most important dreams. Such trust is the highest honor and one of the greatest responsibilities I carry as a doctor. I am committed to giving my very best energies and skill to each couple I am fortunate enough to help along the path of fulfilling their dream of completing their family.

Dr. McNichol's Experience

See how Dr. McNichol's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McNichol

Dr. McNichol accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. McNichol is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. McNichol has admitting privileges.

Dr. McNichol's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNichol to family and friends
4.3
Dr. McNichol's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
I have been a patient of his for 6 yrs and several babies later. Dr. McNichol is a wonderful doctor. He has always taken the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions in detail. I have never felt like a number. He is has always been supportive and compassionate. He understands the delicate nature of infertility. His expertise and compassion make him the best in his field in my opinion.
Oviedo, FL |
Dr. McNichol and his staff are truly one of a kind. After a long and painful journey of infertility (one miscarriage and one ectopic pregnancy that ended in emergency surgery/tube removal), we decided to leave the large practice reproductive endocrinologist and go see Dr. McNichol instead. With great care and understanding, Dr. McNichol helped us feel comfortable. We are so thankful to have found Dr. McNichol!
in Apopka,FL |
We've been with Doctor Mcnichole and his staff for about 3-4 months and after 13 years of not knowing what condition was causing my infertility and female issues, he has found the culprit and has a solution! The staff and Doctor have been patient and great! Dr Mcnichole is the best doctor I've ever met, super patient, explains things so that they are able to be understood and seems genuine!
Wasted a year 1/2 dealing with complete incompetency with the staff. Trying to get someone to call me back was a major ordeal and half the time, he didn't even know why I was there because things weren't noted correctly. After multiple tests and surgeries, we were supposed to start IVF/DE last month and after 2 MONTHS of trying to get someone to contact me, I gave up and found another doctor, who in just 1 month has been more productive and proactive with my situation. Devastating experience.
Altamonte Springs |
This doctor is amazing! His level of professionalism, knowledge and compassion is beyond compare. He always takes his time with patients, answers questions and provides thoughtful advice. I had been TTC for a long time. After less than 1 year with Dr. McNichol I am now 10 weeks pregnant. He and his staff always goes above and beyond, even contacting me after hours (7-8 pm) to see how I was doing. I'm sad he can't follow my pregnancy to completion but happy to give a spot to someone who needs him
Have you seen Dr. Milton McNichol, MD?
Are you Dr. McNichol?

Compare Dr. McNichol

Dr. McNichol's Care Philosophy

Dr. McNichol's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. McNichol has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McNichol's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Infertility
  • Irregular Periods
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio

Completed in 1996

Union College

Graduated in 1983

Dr. McNichol does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNichol and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility