Contact provider for availability

Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Douvoyiannis

Altru Health System

1000 S Columbia Rd # 3A Grand Forks, ND 58201

Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD is a pediatric infectious disease specialist in Grand Forks, ND. He specializes in pediatric infectious disease medicine.

Dr. Douvoyiannis accepts

Dr. Douvoyiannis accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for North Dakota

3.0

Dr. Douvoyiannis?
Dr. Douvoyiannis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD
Dr. Miltos is a wonderful pediatrician and we feel lucky to have him caring for our daughter. She is experiencing ALOT of issues with feeding and he is always kind, explaining the next steps of his plan for her, and genuinely treats her like I assume he would his own family. He is a fantastic doctor and very clearly loves what he does. I would, and have, recommended him to other parents. It's comforting and refreshing to meet someone who cares so much for not only his patients, but their parents as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD?
Dr.Douvoyiannis is The Best Pediatrician we have ever had! He is professional and is not uptight that make children feel uncomfortable. When my husband was in Law School, he never made us feel embarrassed for being on Medicaid, infact he mentioned that there may be other programs to help us during that time. He makes all our 3 children feel at ease and he always has the best interest of the child. There are few physicians that you can tell they genuinely love their job. He is one of those!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD?
The worse and most rude"person" ever. if your child have something very common maybe will be helpful, if it is something not very common, better go to a veterinary, at least he/she will be kind. I am putting one star because minus 5 are not allowed
About 5,500 parents trusted me for their children...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD?
Dr. Miltos is wonderful....very friendly & funny and makes my son feel at ease. Very good at explaining to both my son & I everything he is checking for during well child exam. Seems very heartfelt and like he cares about the health and well being of children. I would definitely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD?
He used the phrase "You have to be a trained medical professional to see these things." This irritated me: My wife is a FNP & I am a DPT. When trying to tell him our occupation he did not acknowledge this & talked over me. He avoided my question about research studies regarding what was going on with my daughter. He tried to explain what action the SCM muscle does, providing the WRONG direction of rotation then gave me a handout of exercises which I had been doing 5+mo. His nurse is fabulous.
My consciousness is crystal clear because I know...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miltiadis Douvoyiannis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Douvoyiannis?

Compare Providers