Dr. Millie Behera, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 46

Dr. Behera

Bloom Reproductive Institute PLLC

8415 N Pima Rd Ste 290 Scottsdale, AZ 85258

Dr. Millie Behera, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Saskatchewan in 1999 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Behera's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Behera

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Behera?
Dr. Behera's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Millie Behera, MD
Dr. Behera and her whole staff at Bloom are amazing. I'm so grateful we ended up at Bloom during such a difficult time in our lives. Dr. Behera is so sweet, loving, compassionate and so intelligent. She helped us through so much. I highly recommend her. Bloom became like a second home to me and I'm forever grateful for all they have done for my family and I. I'm so looking forward to holding my mircale baby in a couple of weeks. Thank you Dr. Behera and Bloom! Keep doing amazing things!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
Dr Behera and her staff are truly amazing. Dr Behera is exceptionally gifted in this field- she listened, assessed and crafted an innovative protocol to address my specific medical needs. (Other highly-recommended doctors told us our only options were surrogacy or adoption, after 5+ years of cycles). She is also incredibly kind and genuinely cares for her patients. It was a magical experience, ending with the birth of our healthy little girl-a true miracle thanks to Millie Behera and her team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
We have been with the clinic for over a year and have had the best treatment you could ever ask for. Dr. Behera and the staff are amazing . We had a miscarriage and there was no way I could get through it without their wonderful bedside manor and compassion. We are finally pregnant and could not recommend a better practice than Bloom Reproductive. If I could give 100 stars I would. Tamera was our NP and the most sweetest,kindest person ever along with all the staff. We are thankful and blessed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
Dr. Behera is nice but it is very very difficult to get hold of her. Even after finally getting to meet her, when I am supposed to go visit her office during first day and later days in cycle, no one picks up the phone and they ask to leave voicemail so they can call back. I missed two months because of her staff not giving me a call back for blood tests and ultrasound. I guess this clinic is only for patients with clear IVF need diagnosis. Very upset as I was very hopeful with this clinic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
Words cannot adequately express the gratitude and appreciation I feel for the incredible Dr. Behera and her staff. I became a patient of Dr. Behera’s six and a half years ago when she performed major surgery on me, being only one of a few doctors in the country qualified to do so. I have been a fertility patient ever since, undergoing many procedures, and this incredible doctor and her staff never gave up on me. I have never experienced such personalized care, generosity, professionalism and com
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
The Bloom staff really cares about you and that shows with the care they provide and the sincere interaction with staff at appointments. I can’t thank Bloom enough for helping me achieve this pregnancy. They really can make dreams come true!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
Dr. Behera is very professional, approachable, warm, and friendly. She and her staff seem to understand well that infertility is a long, tough, expensive road. She helped me have my first baby, and I hope to talk to her soon about a second baby!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
Dr. Behera, Tamara, Malarie and everyone at Bloom are so nice. I’m doing IVF from out of town, about to do my FET and my experience has been nothing but great. My husband and I are really glad we chose Bloom! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
My partner and I used two different fertility clinics and saw various doctors. While all were knowledgeable and skilled, Dr. Behera was by far our favorite. She was warm, caring, and took her time to answer our questions. She and her staff truly provided patient-centered care and were sensitive and respectful of our preferences and needs. We had a very positive experience with Dr. Behera and her staff and would highly recommend her clinic!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?
I never write reviews but Dr. Behera and Tamara the NP should be recognized for their amazing care! They are both unlike any provider I have ever had. They truly care and listen to you. You never feel rushed out and they do a wonderful job at explaining everything. I can not any lthing other than amazing and exceptional! More providers need to be like these two. This is what practicing medicine is about. Thank you so much for your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Millie Behera, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Behera?

Bloom Reproductive Institute was founded by Dr. Millie Behera in 2015. Our approach to patient care is simple: it's all about the patient. We strive to treat each patient based on their unique needs.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2000
1999
1995

Dr. Behera accepts

Dr. Behera accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Behera treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Behera's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Excision or Destruction of Ovary With Robotic Assistance
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Behera treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)