Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD

Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Female | 43 years old

Bloom Reproductive Institute was founded by Dr. Millie Behera in 2015. Our approach to patient care is simple: it's all about the patient. We strive to treat each patient based on their unique needs.Read more

Dr. Behera's Experience

See how Dr. Behera's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Behera

Dr. Behera accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Behera has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Behera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Behera to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Behera
Dr. Behera's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
Dallas, texas |
Dr. Behera is very money-minded and carries out unnecessary procedures. My experience was not at all good. I felt ripped off. She would always push for stuff that was not needed at all. The staff is very good and friendly though.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had a very good experience with Dr Behera and her staff. I saw her for 2 years, starting with a myomectomy for fibroids because my previous surgeon didn't remove the fibroids completely. I had a difficult time getting pregnant because of various other issues (thyroid, prolactin, thin lining , etc) so went through several IVF cycles. Dr Behera changed the protocol for each cycle and each time I had more/better quality embryos. she didn't give up even when I had no hope, and I am now pregnant.
in Scottsdale,AZ |
Love! Love! Love! This Dr and her entire staff! After 3 years of coping with infertility and frustrated with our other Dr's unsuccessful protocol we found Dr B. The whole experience at Bloom was amazing. The nurses, IVF coordinators, Tamara, and Dr Behera take such care to treat you with kindness, tenderness, and understanding during this very stressful and emotional time. im excited to say that we are expecting our first son! We will be back for baby # 2!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
LOVED THE OFFICE , LOVE THE STAFF, LOVE DR BEHERA! SHE HAD FAITH IN GETTING ME PREGNANT WHEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. THANK YOU ALL!!
Phoenix, AZ |
Not only is the staff professional and knowledgeable, they are kind and authentic. Dr. Behera and her staff know what they are doing and know how to make you feel calm and safe while going through (possibly) one of the most trying times of your life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Behera and her incredible staff. I'm almost sad to have "graduated" from her care, as my family is just about to be complete.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Behera was amazing and today we have two beautiful children that have completed our lives. Our twins are here because of Millie Behera . Thank you Doc !!!!!!!!
in Laveen, Az |
Dr Behera and her staff are excellent. Words cannot describe how great the overall experience was. When we came to Dr. Behera we had no chance of becoming pregnant, thanks to Bloom we now have 4 month old twins, a boy and a girl.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Behera is a wonderful Doctor who truly cares for her patients. She is kind and warm and welcoming and also extremely knowledgeable and an expert in her field. Wonderful bedside manner.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr Behera and her staff are extremely caring and friendly. Dr Behera takes the time to talk to you, explain things and answer your questions. She truly cares for her patients and it shows in her bedside manner. My husband and I are very thankful for Dr Behera and her staff, we struggled with infertility and with their help we are now pregnant with a little girl! We will be back and would recommend Bloom Reproductive Institute to anyone needing help with infertility.
in Mesa, AZ |
After struggling to get pregnant for almost 4 years, I came across Dr Behera's practice through Zocdoc, and decided to give her a try. I could see why she had so many satisfied patients. She makes you feel so welcome and important, listens to everything you say, plus she was so clear about the path we would take. I have to give kudos to her staff as well, who are well trained and reflect her mindset. I got pregnant within 3 months of treatment. Thank you Dr Behera for giving us our greatest joy!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Behera is an amazingly gifted physician, she helped us have our son, who his pediatrician recently called perfect! We had IVF and from the moment we first saw her to getting pregnant was only 5 months. She truly listens and acts as though she is your best friend! I have and will continue to recommend her to friends. =)
in Queen Creek, AZ |
We love Dr. Behera and her staff. We have been with them for about 6 years and are now pregnant with our second child. She has been amazing throughout the whole process. Her NP Tamara is awesome as well. He whole staff is compassionate and patient. We recommend Dr. Behera to anyone struggling with fertility. I am so glad she is a part of our life!
Dr. Behera and her staff are truly amazing. We waited for so long to make an appointment, don't make the same mistake! After 8 months in Dr Behera's care and working closely with her NP Tamara, we are expecting our first child after nearly 6 years of trying for a family.
Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing! If you are looking for a competent, caring, and patient doctor and staff look no further. Part of the magic of Dr. Behera's office is that you immediately feel part of the family. The staff are so caring and get to know you from day one. After having no luck using another fertility center we decided to try Dr. Behera's office, and we are now expecting our first baby. In addition, if LGBT friendly is important to you, rest assured you will feel welcome
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I love love love this place and there staff!! I really was happy to 'graduate' but so sad to leave. They are the best of the best in every way possible. couldn't be more happy about this group. The amount of love, dedication, concern, help, literally everything they do is perfect and personal! They become family you honestly see them weekly and looking back and or forward I wouldn't do it any other way =) Do not look anywhere else really this is 100 percent the best of the best in every way.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr.Behera is one compassionate, caring, and intelligent doctor ! We had moved here from out of state, where we did not have great experience with our doctor. As soon as we started seeing Dr.Behera, she really became an example for what great doctor should be like! Her NP, Tamara, is a great provider as well. She is equally as caring, intelligent, and passionate about what she does. Overall, our experience at this office and their staff was excellent!
in Arizona |
There is only one word to describe Dr. Behera and her staff...EXCEPTIONAL! She is an expert in her field and one of the most kind and compassionate people we have ever met, especially in regards to medical doctors. In today's medical world of feeling and being treated like a number, at Bloom you are treated like family. We were truly blessed to have been referred to Dr. Behera, and cannot wait for her to meet our son we are expecting soon. If you are looking for the best reproductive endocrinolo
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Behera was the 4th fertility doctor I have been to in 9 years.Dr. Behera and her ENTIRE Bloom family of help was by far the best experience I have ever experienced with ANY doctor I have been to EVER!Everyone at her office is caring, compassionate, & truly genuine.From the moment we started going there,we felt a since of peace.We are truly greatful to Dr. Behera & the entire Bloom family for welcoming us into their family!We will never forget the gift of life you have blessed us with. XOXOXO
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Behera is the most caring doctor we have ever dealt with. She is so positive, calm and reassuring during the emotional roller coaster that is trying to conceive. On our first two visits we went over test results and laid out a plan for us, from simplest method to most complex. Literally we went down the list until we succeeded. She always took the time to answer all our questions. Her staff and facilities are top notch. We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us!
in Chandler, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Behera to any family members or friends. The fertility process is an emotional roller coaster, and Dr. Behera was so kind and compassionate throughout the process. Her staff was also amazing. Everyone is so nice and genuinely cares about what you are going through. Dr. Behera and her team also offer many of the latest technologies to aid you through this process. I opted to do the Eeva test and now have a video of my embryos forming. So cool! Thank you Dr. Behera and team!
in Scottsdale AZ |
My husband and I had tried to conceive for over a year and a half (the last six months my OB even tried clomid, when this was unsuccessful she referred us to Bloom Reproductive Institute) this changed our lives. Dr. Behera and her staff are top notch in quality and caring. We wish we could stay there until the end of delivery! We did the IUI route with femera and conceived on the first try! We are now 13 weeks pregnant and feel so blessed and happy to have this new family we always dreamed of.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Behera is the most kind, caring, and genuine MD I have ever come in contact with in my 19 years in the healthcare profession! She takes the time to educate and answers all of your questions in a non-judgmental, non-hurried manner. She is awesome and I would highly recommend her and her staff at Bloom if needing fertility services.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
A BIG Thank You & kudos to Dr. Behera and team! Her staff is kind and understanding. The office is very warm and welcoming, clean and comforting. We interacted mostly with Tamara and Dr. Behera. Both are very caring compassionate professionals. Fertility was a whole new world to my husband and I. We were nervous of not knowing what to expect and they explained in detail, our options and took the time to educate us on all of our options and their recommendations. I highly recommend Dr. Behera!
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Behera was great at listening to my concerns and helping to work with me on treatment plans that fit my comfort level. Her and her staff are very kind and caring. She is up to date on all the latest technology and procedures used to produce the highest success rate. We did IVF with Dr. Behera and we are now expecting in June 2016!!
Have you seen Dr. Millie A. Behera, MD?
Are you Dr. Behera?

Compare Dr. Behera

Dr. Behera's Care Philosophy

Dr. Behera's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Behera has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Behera's Board Certifications

• Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Duke University

Completed in 2007

University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Behera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Behera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Total Salpingectomy With Robotic Assistance

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.