Dr. Milica Bogdanovic-Starcevic, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 32 reviews.
Author:
Never got a visit . After being switched to this dr by my insurance, I called three days in a row requesting help with my blood pressure meds refill and to schedule an appt. No one would call me back and now I am out of meds. This is how you treat your new patients, not even a phone call! Disgusting ..who would want a Dr like this!! Calling immediatly to get a new Dr. With my high blood pressure untreated! Your office is disorganized unkind and rude!
Author:
Dr. Starcevic has been my internist/primary care doctor for close to 10 years. She is caring, patient and thorough. What I appreciate most is that she doesn’t rush the visit and she cares about me as a whole person, not just illness related.
Author:
Finally I have changed doctors. Never really felt my concerns were addressed. When I pulled out my list of questions I was told I would have to make another appointment! She did redeem herself at one point but I always left the office feeling I was not getting the testing I should have and my concerns were addressed to the point I waited until I had a visiting nurse visit to give me direction. Also Dr. M was difficult to understand because of language. Rude front desk employees.
Author:
I have been a patient for some time. The MD English is hard to understand. You have to spend your time guessing as to what was said. The quality of visits are of question. Visits seem like a wellness visit. Important factors are missed ie lab reports, appointments. Hesitant to make decisions. Medical assistants are unfriendly, rude, incompetent. Emphasis is on computer data collections. Who ever is responsible for supervision of assistants they do not supervise adequately.
Author:
I have total trust in Dr. Bogdanovic-Starcevic. I have been a patient of hers for several years. She spends as much time as needed and is very professional and compassionate. Very, very knowledgeable.
Author:
This was the worst worst worst I can’t say it enough worst experience I ever had an a doctors office. The lack of unprofessionalism,integrity, empathy and compassion was awful in my opinion also unethical. I made this appointment because I needed to change primary doctor’s due to an insurance change. I made this appointment in March, wrote down the woman I spoke with confirmed the appointment and waited two months for the appointment. This information is factual,They never honored my appointment
Author:
Waited 5+ Weeks for an appointment and shortly before the appointment I received a call from your office canceling the appointment. They offered to reschedule but the rescheduling time was eight weeks in the future. No apology and mostly what I got was “and I don’t give a damn attitude “. Maybe in the long run it was better that I didn’t even begin a relationship with this physician. Lousy customer service
Author:
I had scheduled an appointment and waited for 2 and 1/2 months as an initial patient, and when it came near the time for my appointment I got a spontaneous call saying that my appointment had been cancelled "because she won't be in the office that day" and that the next available appointment was another 2 months out for a total of nearly 5 months just to get in and be seen. Run for the hills from this provider if you ever want to be seen.
Author:
I like Dr. Starcevic very much, but agree with the comments regarding some staff. I had an appmt today, and came in 15 minutes late. Yes, my fault, should have left earlier. Was called by name after a while, just to be told that I would be rescheduled for being late, as a party tray of food was being wheeled in to the office. Don't remember ever being called in to a doctor's office on the time i am scheduled. Always waiting for them. Since when is my time and that of others less important?
Author:
Excellent, caring and thorough doctor. Their front office receptionist could be more personable.
Author:
No experience with the doctor to relate because I couldn't get past her hateful, nasty secretary-receptionist, Rebecca. The woman was rude, peremptory and aggressive. The doctor is highly rated but no way will I accept the rudeness this hateful woman displayed.
Author:
Dr. Starcevic has been my primary care physician for about 15 years. She is caring, totally trustworthy, not overly cautious but doesn't take chances either. She takes the time to talk with you and explains everything, including cause and effect. Because I have been a patient of the office for so many years, I am familiar with how the office runs and what to expect and not expect. I do not have a problem obtaining appointments; wish the hours were more worker friendly. I recommend.
Excellent physician!! Thanks.
Author:
Dr. Starcevic is a very caring doctor and will explain everything and takes time with you. I would give her 4-5 stars. Unfortunately, if you can't get to the doctor, it becomes a problem. The front staff, for the most part is really disorganized. The person taking appts. is uncaring and won't even tell you when she'll call you back to get you an appt. if you're really sick. So Dr. - 4-5 stars. Staff - 1 star
Author:
My insurance company assigned this doctor to me as my primary care physician. When I called to make an appointment they told me I had to wait 2 months to see her. I have a head cold and sinus infection and explained I needed to be seen sooner, they didn't care. I will find a different practice and suggest you do as well.
Author:
Best doctor I have ever been to, she takes the time to explain everything. Listens to you and makes recommendations. does not rush you out of the room.... GREAT person and Doctor..