Dr. Miles Graivier, MD

Dr. Miles Graivier, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Miles Graivier, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Roswell, GA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

1295 Hembree Rd Bldg B-100

Roswell, GA 30076

Learn about Dr. Graivier

See how frequently Dr. Graivier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Graivier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Tulane University Of Louisiana
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Emory University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988
  • UCLA Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Graivier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Graivier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graivier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graivier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graivier to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Graivier's Performance
Cumming, GA |
Dr. Graivier and his staff are wonderful! Amazing surgeon who is one of the best!! I am so happy that I had my surgery at The Graivier Center! I highly recommend Dr. Graivier and everything The Graivier Center has to offer as the place to go if you need plastic surgery, injectables or spa services. They have it all!
in Alpharetta, GA |
I had a breast reduction preformed a year ago. Dr. Graivier and his staff have been wonderful in taking care of my touchups and aftercare needs. Highly recommend!!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr G. is the BEST of the BEST! I have had a total of 6 surgeries with him, and in 2 months will be another and a biggie! I would trust no one else with my body and more importantly well being. He truly cares, and his staff is top notch, I have been going to him for 7 years and love, love, love them. I noticed a negative comment, healing and scars are individual, you have to listen to what he tells you to heal properly, the doctor cannot control how you scar!
Atlanta, GA |
One star is too high for him. I went in for a breast lift/reduction. I don't even think he performed the reduction since one breast is a triple D. I also had other issues. Breasts are mis sized, one areola is larger than other, and a huge lump of fat necrosis has formed in my left breast causing major discomfort. The whole procedure has to be redone, with another DR., with a high probability of deformity in the left breast due to the removal of large mass of fat necrosis.
in Atlanta, Georgia |
BEST plastic surgeon, masterful, knowledgable, talented, trusted, approachable, thoughtful and kind. Listens and takes his time with you, never feel rushed. Life changing. Post Op is like no other - outstanding!!! So happy that I chose Dr Gravier.
in Knoxville, TN |
If I could, I would give him no stars. Almost 4 years ago I got a breast reduction done by Dr. Gravier and ended up with huge, angry, red scars. Almost 2 years after that I got a scar revision surgery done by Dr. Graivier to try and help with my scarring. During my healing process, my wounds were infected with MRSA. I am angry and disappointed in the lack of professionalism that is not displayed in his practice.
Have you seen Dr. Miles Graivier, MD?
Are you Dr. Graivier?