Dr. Milenko Lazarevic, MD

Dr. Milenko Lazarevic, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Milenko Lazarevic, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University of Belgrade in 1979 and specializes in internal medicine and rheumatology.Read his story

5067 N Lincoln Ave Ste 1S

Chicago, IL 60625

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Lazarevic

Dr. Lazarevic's Experience

Dr. Lazarevic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lazarevic's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lazarevic "I earned my MD degree at University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia (1979) at age of 24. After finishing my internship I joined Department of patophysiology at University of Kragujevac , Serbia, where I worked as assistant until 1984. In 1984 I completed my master degree in immunology at University of Belgrade and joined Rheumatological institute of Belgrade where I stayed until may of 1989. During this time I did residency in internal medicine as well as I earned Doctor of Science degree (equivalent to PhD). My research helped me to come to University of Illinois at Chicago (may 1989) where I did my research fellowship in the lab of Dr Mark M Rasenick (from 1989 unit 1992). Upon completing my fellowship, I joined the lab of Dr John L Skosey where I continued the research in the field of signal transduction for another 3 years. In June of 1995 I started the residency of Internal Medicine at Columbus Hospital at Chicago and became an Internal Medicine specialist in June of 1998. My first job as an Internal Medicine specialist was with Nora Medical Group (from June of 1998 until end of February 2001). From March first of 2001 I started my solo business as an Internal Medicine specialist - what I am doing now as well."

This content was provided by Dr. Lazarevic "I love people. I enjoy my job!"

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Belgrade

• Bosnian
  • Bulgarian
  • Macedonian
  • Serbo-Croatian

Dr. Lazarevic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazarevic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lazarevic's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazarevic to family and friends

Dr. Lazarevic's Performance

Dr. Lazarevic Says:
"

I am thankful for any goodwill feedback.

Whenever my patient have any concern I would appreciate to be called on my office number:

(773) 878-6550.

"

THE BEST DOCTOR IN CHICAGO AND CHICAGOLAND. STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL. I RECOMEND DR. LAZAREVIC AS YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYCISIAN.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Terrible and unethical behavior from the doctor and his staff. The staff barely speak English and are eager to argue with patients for any and all reasons. They are slow and resistant to refill meds because they'd rather you come to the office so they can charge you. I'd avoid this office at all...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Please tell the doctor what is unethical from the doctor and his staff. Patient need to come to see doctor in order to continue with meds. And charging for exam is absolutely normal.

Very nice doctor but the front office staff is very rude and will actually argue with you! Not worth it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Please tell the Doctor what is the problem. It is not fair if "doctor is very nice" to go to evaluate as one flag.

Doctor is great but good luck with the front desk! Horrible!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Please tell to "Doctor who is great" what is the problem with front desk. My front desk get more than 100 phone calls a day; They need to do so so many approval for medicine, referrals for specialist or for procedure. At least 5 percent of calls are coming from patient who are frustrated with health system (so many things can not be approved or it can not be done on time cause of Insurance policy) - that we can not fix. However, please tell the doctor what is wrong and I will try to improve.

the best doctor ever. dr. lazarevic is the most dedicated physician and the best person you can find.