Dr. Milenko Lazarevic, MD

Dr. Milenko Lazarevic, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Milenko Lazarevic, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Belgrade in 1979 and specializes in internal medicine and rheumatology.Read his story

5067 N Lincoln Ave Ste 1S

Chicago, IL 60625

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Lazarevic

Dr. Lazarevic's Experience

Dr. Lazarevic's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lazarevic's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lazarevic "I earned my MD degree at University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia (1979) at age of 24. After finishing my internship I joined Department of patophysiology at University of Kragujevac , Serbia, where I worked as assistant until 1984. In 1984 I completed my master degree in immunology at University of Belgrade and joined Rheumatological institute of Belgrade where I stayed until may of 1989. During this time I did residency in internal medicine as well as I earned Doctor of Science degree (equivalent to PhD). My research helped me to come to University of Illinois at Chicago (may 1989) where I did my research fellowship in the lab of Dr Mark M Rasenick (from 1989 unit 1992). Upon completing my fellowship, I joined the lab of Dr John L Skosey where I continued the research in the field of signal transduction for another 3 years. In June of 1995 I started the residency of Internal Medicine at Columbus Hospital at Chicago and became an Internal Medicine specialist in June of 1998. My first job as an Internal Medicine specialist was with Nora Medical Group (from June of 1998 until end of February 2001). From March first of 2001 I started my solo business as an Internal Medicine specialist - what I am doing now as well."

This content was provided by Dr. Lazarevic "I love people. I enjoy my job!"

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Belgrade

• Bosnian
  • Bulgarian
  • Macedonian
  • Serbo-Croatian

Dr. Lazarevic does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lazarevic and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lazarevic's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lazarevic to family and friends

Dr. Lazarevic's Performance

Dr. Lazarevic Says:
"

I am thankful for any goodwill feedback.

Whenever my patient have any concern I would appreciate to be called on my office number:

(773) 878-6550.

"

He is a great doctor I have ever met. He does treat you as a friend build a good rapport and bang almost half of your symptoms are gone just by that counseling. He knows his stuff very well. Thank u very much doc.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lazarevic is an excellent doctor who cares about his patients. I was very happy and pleased with the treatment I got from Dr. Lazarevic. He is very caring, professional and empathetic towards his patients and that is very rare to find in a good doctor. He is also a very knowledgeable doctor who...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr lazarevic is a great doctor!, he is very intelligent, knows how best to help his patients, and very kind and down to earth at the same time!.. he is just the best primary care physician one can every ask for, and his staff is also very effective and welcoming. I highly recommend him!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lazarevic is a great doctor and I highly recommend one goes there for check ups, exams, etc etc especially if you live in the area! Same day appointments are great! The nurses are so nice and Dr Lazarevic is as well! He listens to my issues/problems and gives wonderdul advice. Overall, he is a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
THE BEST DOCTOR IN CHICAGO AND CHICAGOLAND. STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL. I RECOMEND DR. LAZAREVIC AS YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYCISIAN.