Dr. Missy Clifton, MD

Dr. Missy Clifton, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Missy Clifton, a Board Certified Dermatologist, founded Premier Dermatology in Bentonville, Arkansas, in 2004 with the goal of creating a state-of-the-art practice with "All Things Skin Under One Roof." Dr. Clifton offers medical, surgical and cosmetic treatments. Dr. Clifton graduated summa cum laude from the University of Central Arkansas with a Bachelors of Science Degree and a Minor in Interdisciplinary Studies from the Honors College in 1995. She then attended the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, where she graduated first in her class in 1999. Dr. Clifton completed a 1-year Internship in Internal Medicine at UAMS, before completing a 3-year Residency in Dermatology. She served her last year as Chief Resident. Dr. Clifton has received advanced training in lasers, injectable treatments, chemical peels and dermal fillers. She serves as a national trainer for Allergan® and other national cosmetic companies. Her research interests have led to several publications in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology and the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. Dr. Clifton stays up to date with regular journal readings and participation in medical and cosmetic conferences.

901 SE Plaza Ave Ste 5

Bentonville, AR 72712

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Clifton

See how frequently Dr. Clifton performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hair Loss
Rash
Dermatitis

Dr. Clifton's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Clifton "Dr. Clifton's approach to patient care is to treat everyone like a member of her family. She listens closely to her patient's concerns before creating an individualized plan to meet their needs."

• Dermatology
  • Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University Of Central Arkansas
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Clifton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clifton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clifton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clifton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clifton to family and friends
Dr. Clifton's Performance
in Harrison, AR |
While I do not see Dr. Clifton, I can highly recommend Kara Richardson at Premier.
Springdale, AR |
Laser with Nellie and Leanne could not be more pleasant or easy if an experience! They are experts and they are lovely just to be around :)
Thank you so much for your kind words and your trust! We are blessed to have you as our patient! ;)
in Siloam Springs |
Dr. Clifton is a wonderful Doctor. She sits down and really listens to what the issue is. She doesn't just run your thru like most Doctors. I had horrible hives and she was excellent getting me the treatment I needed. Everyone in the office is great too. Your not going to find a better Doctor or clinic
Thank you, Heather! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We're so glad you are a Premier patient!
Marshall, AR |
I was have a lot of skin problems. Would get what looked like large red pimply bumps on my face, determined I had rosacea acne, and my skin is in much better shape.
Great to hear!! Thank you so much for your review and for choosing Premier for your skin health needs.
Cave Springs, AR |
Dr. Clifton is a very caring physician. I am a hard patient to take care of medically, but she does a fabulous job. I really appreciate all she does for me.
Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Dr. Clifton. We are glad you are so pleased with your quality of care and appreciate you as our patient!
in Springdale, AR |
I recently made an appointment at Premier Dermatology but wouldn't be able to see Missy Clifton for two months. They recommended I see Dr. Williams and thought I would be pleased with him. I was in fact pleasantly surprised with his knowledge and thoroughness. He was very kind and listened to everything I discussed with him. I highly recommend Dr. Williams and will try to see him again in the future!I
Teresa, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! Dr. Williams is an exceptional physician. We are thrilled you think so, too! We look forward to continuing your care!
in Rogers, AR |
Dr. Missy Clifton is outstanding! I have a strong family history of skin cancer and she takes time to listen to my needs and concerns. She is thorough & professional. The office staff is always pleasant. I highly recommend Premiere Dermatology.
Thank you so much, Beth. We appreciate your loyalty and dedication to skin health!
in Bentonville, AR |
Awesome clinic and great courteous and professional staff!
Thank you so much! We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience!
Rogers, AR |
I went in for persistent adult and I am satisfied with the results so far, the acne seem to have stopped popping up.
That's great news!! We are so glad your acne is improving. Thank you for sharing!
Rogers, AR |
Dr. Clifton and Dr. Allen are knowledgeable and professional. All of my family has been to visit Dr. Clifton or Dr. Allen for skin issues, face stitches, botox for migraines and cosmetic fillers and treatments. The care and professional team are outstanding. Definitely the best dermatology office and treatment clinic in NWA.!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words and loyalty! We are so blessed to care for you and your family's skin!
in Rogers, AR |
Would not go to anyone else. Totally trust Dr. Clifton and her Staff. Always treated special when I have appointments. Staff is super friendly/
This is wonderful to hear! Thank you so much for providing feedback!
Springdale, AR |
Visits to Premier Dermatology are always pleasant because the results are so rewarding. Staff members are knowledgeable and helpful and have always steered me in the right direction with decision-making. I have always been quite satisfied with the procedures I've had.
Thank you for your kind words and, most importantly, your trust!
Lowell,AR |
Love Dr. Clifton & the staff!
Thank you!!! We love our patients, too!
in Bentonville, AR |
I have been going to her office for over 10 years and am very pleased with them. They are very thorough and I recommend them whenever I can.
Thank you so much, Karen. Your recommendations are very important to us!
Ft Smith AR |
I had a growth on my face and my PCP referred me to a couple of specialist. Neither could tell me what was causing this . My PCP suggested I go to John Hopkins . After dealing with this for 3 months I decided to see Dr Clifton. She did a biopsy right away and within days started me on antibiotics to treat a rare infection. I received a call the next week to check on my progress. She and her staff were caring and very professional.
It's been over a year since you left feedback. Thank you for your kind words. We hope all is well!
Have you seen Dr. Missy Clifton, MD?

Visit Dr. Clifton

Dr. Clifton accepts 22 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • AvMed
  • CoreSource
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico