Dr. Mikio Tachibana, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Mikio Tachibana, MD
Dr. Mikio Tachibana, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fountain Valley, CA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Tachibana is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center- Laguna Hills and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Dr. Tachibana's Experience

See how Dr. Tachibana's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tachibana

Dr. Tachibana accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Tachibana is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Tachibana has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tachibana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tachibana to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Tachibana's Performance
    in santa ana, ca |
    Just left the good Dr.'s office. Once again I am 100% satisfied with everything about my visit. The Dr. and his staff take such good care of me. My med's are done and off to a specialist. Can't thank Dr. Tachibana for taking the time and care for this guy. He has been my Dr. for about 12+ years and I couldn't ever think of going anywhere else. I am a pretty good patient but he is an EXCELLENT Dr.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    I had blood clots in my lungs and he misdiagnosed me told me I had flu. Inert fountain valley hospital on my own terms and went to ucla otherwise I would have been dead.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    Dr. Tachibana has been my primary physician for 30 years. He has always proven competent, reliable, and responsive to my medical needs. He discovered that I had sleep apnea and his diagnosis led to a marked improvement in both my health and my quality of life. He is up-to-date on the latest medical research and proactive in helping my take appropriate prophylactic and preventative measures. I trust him with my life.
    in Tustin, CA |
    Outstanding Physician. My wife & I under his care 24 years. At 85 & 80 he has been instrumental in our active lifestyle. Takes patient care to a high level by listening to the patient. Performs thorough exams and orders appropriate tests to make informed patient care decisions. He reviews all test results with the patient including those the patient may bring in. He takes the time he feels necessary to provide the best care. Stays abreast of changes in medicine. Maintains accredidation/skills.
    in Garden Grove, CA |
    Very concerned in bring good health to you, friendly and easy to work with.
    in Fountain Valley, ca |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Tachibana for well over 20 years. I have always found him to practice medicine at a personal level. He takes the time to carefully explain his diagnoses and prescription medications. He also takes time in his busy schedule to treat patients with urgent health needs. When necessary, he refers patients to other, skilled physicians for more advanced treatments. His office staff is very efficient and pleasant. I am pleased to say that he is my Primary Care Physicia
    in Anaheim, CA |
    I have been a patient of Doctor Tachibana for nearly 30 years now. I am very satisfied with the care that I have received from him and his office staff. I wouldn't think about going to anyone else.
    in Irvine, CA |
    I’ve been a patient of Dr. Tachibana for almost 10 years now and have no intention of going elsewhere. Initially, I thought his quiet yet confident demeanor would not work for me but in time his businesslike approach to listening and explaining diagnosis and treatment convinced me he truly cares for the welfare of his patients. He is a highly skilled physician who keeps abreast of leading medical technology through continuing education and research resulting in the best medical care.
    in Huntington Beach, CA |
    Dr Tachibana has been looking after me for many many years. He is the best Dr.available anywhere. He keeps close tabs on me and makes sure all health issues are maintained. He was instrumental in diagnosing a cancer and gave me insightful advise. I followed his lead and I am now fine. I also have no side effects from treatment. Had I not listened to his views I know the outcome would have been worse. So many choices and pitfalls. He is honest, smart, experienced and interested in you.
    in Orange, CA |
    I have been going to Dr. Tachibana for almost 20 years. I recommended him to my husband & he has been his patient for over a decade now. He takes great care in my health, for which I am thankful. He is always kind & professional. His staff is amazing - always helpful. I never have issues getting an appointment. I feel like a person rather than just a patient number. He takes the time to explain things to me & answers my questions thoroughly. I recommend him to friends looking for a new doctor.
    in Mission Viejo, CA |
    I have been accompanying my 95 yr old Uncle to Dr. Tachibana for the past several years. My uncle is remarkably healthy for his age so I attribute that to the many years of excellent care that he has received from Dr. Tachibana. He explains his labwork to us and is responsive to any health issues that my Uncle may be experiencing at the time. He doesn't hesitate to refer to a specialist if he deems it necessary. I would highly recommend Dr. Tachibana to family and friends.
    in Garden Grove, CA |
    Dr. Tachibana has been my doctor for at least 20 years and I can say without any reservation that he has always been extremely professional. He is very knowledgeable and explains any and all symptoms and potential remedies in detail. Dr. Tachibana is soft-spoken, caring, kind, and takes a personal interest in my health. He has recommended some of the best professionals for my long-term health care.
    in Tustin, CA |
    I have been with Dr. Tachibana for more than 10 years and, in my opinion, he is an excellent Doctor not only in his professionalism, knowledge of medicine, but also in his manners in caring for patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tachibana to my close friends and families .
    very professional and considerate
    Have you seen Dr. Mikio Tachibana, MD?
    Are you Dr. Tachibana?

Dr. Tachibana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Tachibana has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tachibana's Board Certifications

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Allergies
    • Asthma
    • Ear Infection
    • Influenza (Flu)
    • Sports Injuries

University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East

Graduated in 1978

Vly MC

Completed in 1980

Loma Linda University Mc

Completed in 1982

• Japanese

Dr. Tachibana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tachibana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Health Screening