Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD

Pain Medicine •  Male

Dr. Solomonov

Pain Management and Anesthesiology of NJ

8 Saddle Rd Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Kalinin State Medical Institute medical school in 1989. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Solomonov to book an appointment.

Dr. Solomonov's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomonov

4.3

Dr. Solomonov?
What People Say About Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD
Dr. Solomonov was exceptionally attentive and knowledgeable. It is very important to trust your doctor - as a specialist and as a person. This is absolutely true with Dr. Solomonov. The visit was great from the start to finish, no wait, great stuff. I definitely can recommend him to anyone. 4 Share
Irina A – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
I went to Dr. Solomonov for relief from pain in my foot and my knee. I had previously tried physical therapy and acupuncture, but neither provided lasting relief from the sharp pains I was having. Dr Solomonov knew exactly how to treat my injuries with injections that gave me instant, long term pain relief. I highly recommend Dr Solomonov. He is the consummate professional with a calming and pleasant demeanor. His staff is top notch as well.
JM – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
Great doctor! My boyfriend has had a horrible back pain for weeks now! We went to Dr. Solomonov and he treated him with so much care and patience. The doctor talked him through each injection. My boyfriend and I are so grateful to have found such an amazing practice full of wonderful staff who are all so caring and nice! We highly recommend Dr. Solomonov!
Sep 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
Working here has given me a second family. I have been working with Dr. Solomonov almost 8 years now and he has been nothing but professional with me and all his employees. He always puts the patients needs first and takes his time with them. I admire him not only as a doctor, but as a boss and a friend. I am grateful to have the opportunity to learn from him and our team.
Jess – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
When I first met dr. Solomonov, he appeared to be a decent doctor. Last year I found out he commited a heinous crime. Recently he was found guilty by the jury in Colorado, and will be sentenced this fall. His current or prospective patients should be aware of that. Docket number of the case is a public record and date and time of his scheduled sentencing is available for anyone to see.
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
dont even bother with this doctor unless you present as a 60+ year old. this man has twice completely dismissed me. once because he had a "bad day". he apologized to my father who he treats. it's been years and I tried again and once again my chronic pain due to legitimate physical disease was dismissed as if I was crying over a twisted ankle. maybe it's my age, maybe it's because I'm a female. but I would warn anyone with anything in common with me to save yourself the heartache. negative stars
s. morris in NJ – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
Excellent practice!! Very clean, they took me on time, and Dr Solomonov was very thorough and I felt very comfortable. He truly cares and he really explains everything. Thanks to Dr Solomonov I don’t have back pain anymore and he gave me also excellent recommendations on how to prevent such pain in the future!
Feb 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
Dr. Solomonov is an incredible doctor and I highly recommend PMAofNJ if you are dealing with acute pain or recovering from an injury. Dr. Solomonov has provided the top level care for me when I hurt my shoulder mountain biking and suffered from back pain after a car accident. When a knee injury from years ago started bothering me again, Dr. Solomonov provided the best treatment that made the pain completely vanish. I was so relieved because a different physician recommended surgery that could
Paul in Staten Island, NY – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
Dr. Solomonov is a very caring and knowledgeable in his field. He does not rush you, but takes the time to explain your situation and answers your questions. He is straight talker and helps you as much as it is feasible. His staff is very accommodating and your appointments are scheduled at your best convenience. I do recommend Dr. Solomonov to anybody who needs help with his/her pain.
Magdi F M in Morris Plain, NJ – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
Dr. Solomonov has helped me tremendously. He is very compassionate with his patients.Takes his time to get to know you and your problem. The office staff is very caring and courteous. They also do an amazing job scheduling. If you need a pain management doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Solomonov.
Jorge G. in Mountain Lakes, NJ – May 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?
For 3 yrs. I searched for the right Pain Management Doctor. I am THRILLED to have found Dr. Solomonov!!!!!!!!!
Linda J. Tedesco in Lake Hopatcong, NJ – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikhail Solomonov, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomonov?

• Pain Medicine