Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD
Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Lubbock, TX. She is 63 years old. Dr. Dorsett is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center - 19th Street.

3405 22nd St Ste 300

Lubbock, TX 79410

Learn about Dr. Dorsett

Dr. Dorsett's Experience

Dr. Dorsett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Tx Tech University Health Science Center
  • University Tx Southwestern Med School

Dr. Dorsett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dorsett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dorsett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dorsett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dorsett to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Dorsett's Performance
in Roswell NM |
Amazing Dr and staff! Always so nice and friendly makes the experience that much better! I had my tubes cauterized 10 years ago and I could not have a reversal due to scar tissue. IVF was not my first option but I was glad I followed Dr. Dorsett's advice and we are now 3 months pregnant! ????We are so greatful that she didn't give up on our case, as it was a difficult one. She is the best! Hope this helps you get an idea of how good she is and how great the staff is.
in Midland, TX |
My husband and I are now pregnant with our second child, after 6+ of TTC our first! We highly recommend Dr. Dorsett and her team if you're looking to start a family! Without their help we'd still be trying or have given up.
in Amarillo, TX |
We had an incredible experience!!! We tried for years to conceive and within 30 minutes of our consultation with Dr. Dorsett, she knew what was exactly wrong. Four months later, we were pregnant. She was positive & so encouraging! She is vastly knowledgable and truly cares about her patients! Her staff went over and beyond! We looked forward to every appointment!
in New Braunfels, TX |
I saw her once for the initial appt and then never saw her again. She had her nurses do everything. She was always late to the office so your appt was never on time. Front staff is rude. I'm now seeing another dr and they won't send my records over. I have been fighting to get my records for 6 months and they can get it sent. Horrible place. Would not go to this dr or her staff
Dr Dorsett made all things possible for my husband and I to have a family. She did not rush the process and pinpointed our fertility issues. We conceived through the first round of IVF with twins! Her staff was caring through our entire process and so happy for us when it was successful. We will be using them again when we expand our family.
in Lubbock, TX |
I found the office staff to be very condescending and rude. They are extremely disorganized and tend to not have everything on file that the Dr. speaks to you about. Dr. Dorsett herself seems like a nice woman, but she is so knowledgeable that simplifying things and explaining why you need to go through some procedures does not happen. Also, be weary because you may be coded in the wrong category, like I was, and they will try to make you pay out of pocket!
in Lubbock, Texas |
We have had rough road in creating our family, but Dr Dorsett and her staff has brightened up our lives by giving us hope and options. I have faith in her and her staff to ensure we have a little bundle of joy very soon. If you are in a situation of frustration in creating your own family, I suggest you visit Dr Dorsett for a consult. She is a great listener, never is in a rush to go on to the next patient, and will create a plan specific to your needs.
in Abilene, Texas |
This lady is an amazing and well skilled doctor. I would highly recommend her expertise if you are considering IFV. She has made our dreams come true!
Have you seen Dr. Janelle Dorsett, MD?
Are you Dr. Dorsett?