Dr. Mika Fujii, MD

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 59

Dr. Fujii

Holistic Health & Detox Center, LLC

2016 S Elizabeth St Kokomo, IN 46902

Dr. Mika Fujii, MD is an acupuncturist in Kokomo, IN and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Creighton University in 1989 and specializes in acupuncture, integrative medicine, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Fujii accepts

Dr. Fujii accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Fujii treats your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Elbow Pain
  • Electrical Stimulation
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tinnitus

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fujii

Dr. Fujii?
Dr. Fujii's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mika Fujii, MD
I love dr. Mika. I have knee problems and she’s helped me tremendously. I can walk almost normally because of her. She’s so kind and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mika Fujii, MD?
Mika is exceptionally kind and gentle. I started seeing her more than 2 years ago and my wrists, ankle, neck and back all have issues that she has helped me with. inflammation is my main problem. Sometimes overall pain gets the better of me and she tackles it with a combo treatment of ariclotherapy, acupuncture and massage. Thanks to my monthly session she keeps it all under control. I highly recommend her to anyone in pain of any type!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mika Fujii, MD?
I love Mika. I started going to her a little over a year ago, mainly just to keep healthy. I continue to go on a regular basis because it makes me feel good. I have the auricular therapy, laser and love acupuncture most of all. I try to always seek a more natural way to stay healthy so I'm so happy to have found Mika. As far as the likelihood of recommending her to family and friends....I have referred many and won't stop!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mika Fujii, MD?
Being diagnosed with osteoarthritis in the hips and lower back, I was told to take aspirin and live with it. Then Dr. Fujii went to work on me, her persistence, sensitive hands and use of non-evasive cold laser therapy, were systematically eliminating my trouble spots. A couple of more appointments and it felt like my biological clock had been reset 10+ years. I'm still enjoying the return of my flexibility, renewed range of motion and best of all the lack of pain and discomfort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mika Fujii, MD?
Dr. Fujii really cares about her patients and being able to help them. She is kind, compassionate, listens and explains. I searched for over 5 years in different medical areas for relief for upper back pain and inflammation only finding treatments that help me to cope until I found Dr. Fujii. It is amazing how the acupuncture treatments are healing my body and how my back now feels. The treatments have also been beneficial for other medical issues like allergies and fatigue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mika Fujii, MD?
Extremely knowledgeable, intuitive, excellent bedside manner and most important listens well to her patients. I came to her with a number of problems starting with osteoarthritis of the knees and lower back, also Fibromyalgia, a pinched nerve in upper back, and sinus problems. Presently working on hip pain which after one visit i am feeling so much better and in all areas mentioned above now have no pain or minimal flair ups. I am hypersensitive to most medications, NO SIDE EFFECTS NOW!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mika Fujii, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fujii?

There are many conditions that will improve with acupuncture. Your body has a built-in healing mechanisms. Acupuncture simply stimulates the control points of your body's neuro-physiological function to heal itself and achieve homeostatic function (b...

• Acupuncture