Dr. Mihye Choi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 58

Dr. Choi

KCNY Plastic Surgery Center

305 E 47th St New York, NY 10017

Dr. Mihye Choi, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choi

4.1

Dr. Choi?
Dr. Choi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mihye Choi, MD
Dr. Choi performed medically necessary breast reduction for me in February 2019. The results are outstanding. The scarring is very minimal and the size after full recovery is exactly what we discussed. The entire experience was fantastic. When I had an allergic reaction to my internal sutures, her staff was immediately accessible and responsive. I am planning another surgery with her in spring 2020 to repair diastasis recti. I would not even consider another plastic surgeon. Her bedside manner is rare to find these days and her surgical skills are very precise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi is an incredible surgeon. I had a cosmetic procedure with her about nine months ago, and I am very happy with the outcome and the compliments are never ending. Her staff made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommend Dr. Choi for any cosmetic procedure related issues. Thank you Dr. Choi and staff for the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Extra-ordinary physician and technically excellent. I am an oncology doctor myself and had a very negative experience with another highly reputed plastic surgeon. I went to Dr Choi to essentially repair a breast reconstruction that left me feeling like a Picasso painting. She was kind, understanding, incredibly professional. Not only was she able to get me looking as close to what I looked like before my cancer battle but she held my hand throughout a real difficult time. She is frankly unbelievable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
I went to Dr. Choi after a very negative experience with reconstruction at another institution. I was feeling physically ill from my implant and self-conscious about my appearance. Dr. Choi basically restored my health, well-being, and self-esteem. I feel like a different person after the DIEP flap surgery that she performed on me. She has an excellent bedside manner, and she is an extremely skilled surgeon. She is always kind and reassuring, and she listens to and validates your concerns. Another bonus is that there is almost no wait time in her office, which shows that she has respect for her patients' time. (I regularly waited an hour or more at the other surgeon's office). I highly recommend her to anyone who needs post-mastectomy reconstruction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi is absolutely amazing. She is smart, personable, approachable and clinically, the best! I had two cosmetic procedures with her over the last few years and her work is flawless. She is clearly a perfectionist in her craft and the results speak for themselves. She is awesome!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr Choi is an amazing surgeon she was able to fix a terrible surgery I had by Dr Nolan Karp. She bought back my self esteem I look beautiful.. Now I feel confident getting undress in front of my spouse. The results were better than I inmagine . Happy Wife happy life!!! Thank you Dr Choi . My spouse and I highly recommend Dr Choi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr Choi is an amazing surgeon she corrected a terrible surgery I had done by by Dr Nolan Karp. I hated my breast . Thank you Dr Choi now I feel confident enough to get undress in front of my spouse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi saved one of my breasts from being seriously deformed because of a lumpectomy, and was able to get it to match the other breast, with minimal scarring. My Cancer Surgeon suggested that a Plastic Surgeon close my lumpectomy, and that it should be Dr. Choi no matter what. Excellent choice. She did an amazing job that exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr Choi and her staff exceeded my expectations on all aspects of my journey through breast reduction. Dr Choi is a highly competent surgeon and an expert in this field and carefully guided me through the entire process. The surgery was done at NYU Langone Medical Center with an incredible team of anesthesiologist and nurses at my side. The results are magnificent and I now have a body I can be proud of. I was treated with the utmost respect through all phases of the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi and staff were fantastic. We used them for my 18 year old daughter’s breast reduction surgery Feb 2018. This was a difficult decision to have the surgery, it also had to be covered by insurance, and I wanted the procedure to take place in a hospital OR. All of my concerns were met. Dr. Choi was highly recommended to me by another female surgeon from NYU, and although I knew it was a stellar recommendation, it turned out to be a perfect result in every way. Excellent surgeon A+ manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihye Choi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Choi?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1987
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry

• Korean

Dr. Choi accepts

Dr. Choi accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Trigger Finger
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Choi treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)