Dr. Mihoko Nelsen, MD

Dr. Mihoko Nelsen, MD

Neurology | Female | 68 years old

I am excited to apply my knowledge and experience to offer help to those who may need it. I have been very blessed and it is truly time for me to return in a larger sense what I have been so fortunate to receive. So, I am very pleased with this opportunity to work in an outpatient setting for the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group in Nampa. Read more

Saint Alphonsus Medical Group

Learn about this Doctor

I am excited to apply my knowledge and experience to offer help to those who may need it. I have been very blessed and it is truly time for me to return in a larger sense what I have been so fortunate to receive. So, I am very pleased with this opportunity to work in an outpatient setting for the Saint Alphonsus Medical Group in Nampa.Read more

Dr. Nelsen's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Nelsen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nelsen

Dr. Nelsen accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Nelsen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Nelsen

Dr. Nelsen's Review Details
3.8 based on 22 responses
Experience with Dr. Nelsen
Dr. Nelsen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (21)
in Caldwell, ID 83607 |
I started going to Dr. Nelsen after I was diagnosed with Parkinson's almost two years ago. She immediately started me on medications that helped control my severe tremors. Through Dr. Nelsen I have learned how diet and exercise are extremely important to slow the progression of this horrible debilitating disease. She always recommends books and supplies me with current articles to help me become educated on the disease rather than just supplying me with medications. I highly recommend Dr. Nelsen
Nampa, ID |
She's the very best, can't ask for better.
in Nampa, ID |
I highly recommend Dr. M. Nelsen. She is straight forward, no beating around the bush. She diagnosed me with what was aiding and abetting my auto-immune disease. It was explained in language I could understand by first gathering info on me: level of education, work experience, what brought me to her. Then she laid out what the problem was, what I HAD TO DO to get better, provided resources & reading materials. Now 3 months later & off of 3 RXs, continuing with her instructions, & feeling GREAT!
Boise, ID |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She is incredibly judgmental and likes to place blame for the condition before she even knew what the condition might be.
in Nampa, ID |
I love Dr. Nelsen. She has an amazing ability to provide excellent care centered toward healing. She provides detailed education in regards to diet and how it affects our immune system. If you are looking for a provider who will encourage healing and not just medication to put a bandaid on your illness, you will love Dr. Nelsen. With her support, knowledge and encouragement, she puts the healing in your hands.
in Meridian, ID |
Dr. Nelsen is very experienced and knowledgable . She is very straight forward and her diagnosis is accurate and complete.She is very compassionate and provided me with numerous resources to help me remedy my condition. Dr. Nelsen's follow up provided me with practical solutions to turn around my neuropathy.
in Nampa, ID |
Dr. Nelson was terrific diagnosing my spouse's medical problems. She adjusted his diet and medication and he's doing wonderful. We consulted with several physicians and she went above and beyond in caring for him. Thank you so much Dr. Nelson. You helped us termendously.
in Meridian, ID |
I have been very pleased with the direction that Dr Nelsen has taken with the treatment of my disease. After the first 3 months I have experienced very positive results. Dr Nelsen took the time to listen to my issues and was firm on the coarse of action.
Have you seen Dr. Mihoko Nelsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Mihoko Nelsen, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Nelsen

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo

Dr. Nelsen says..

Go for cure in additon to treatments. Less medication.  The affect of diet on ones health.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

University of Southern California School of Medicine

Graduated in 1977

Kaiser Foundation Hospital
    Kaiser Foundation Hospital

Dr. Nelsen has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Nelsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Nelsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Nelsen

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Nelsen's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Nelsen

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Nelsen's Care Philosophy