Dr. Mihaela Onciu, MD
Gastrointestinal Pathology3495 HACKS CROSS RD Memphis, TN 38125
Dr. Mihaela Onciu, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Onciu has more experience with Blood Disorders than other specialists in her area. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Onciu to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Hematology Specialists in your area
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Onciu
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Onciu treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Onciu treats other conditions, please contact the office at (901) 526-7444.
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Onciu is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 25 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Onciu's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Onciu's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Bleeding Disorders
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Lymphoma, Large Cell, Anaplastic
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Onciu accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.