Dr. Miguel Rodriguez, MD

Dr. Miguel Rodriguez, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Miguel Rodriguez, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine in 2000 and specializes in rheumatology.

3304 SW 34th Cir Ste 103

Ocala, FL 34474

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez

See how frequently Dr. Rodriguez performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
Limb Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Rodriguez's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rodriguez "Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED) is your team of physicians, medical professionals and staff members from the North Central Florida community. Our mission is to provide quality care to patients in need of our expertise by offering an integrated approach to medicine. Our patients' concerns and needs are our number one priority. Each of our team members believes in our core values of Respect, Fairness, Trust and Excellence. With state of the art medical care and a dedicated professional staff, you can depend on us to help guide you on your way to better health. Our greatest professional rewards come from knowing that we have served our patients well. SIMED is proud to call North Central Florida home. We hope that you will regard us as your healthcare provider of choice."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties**

• American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez to family and friends

Dr. Rodriguez's Performance

GOOD

After a bad experience with another Rheumatologist I went to Dr Rodriguez. I was in severe pain and scared. I got closed in the bathroom one day & I couldn’t turn the knob to get out. I live alone & couldn’t do things for myself. I got in very quickly, he was very kind, thorough, & comforting. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
What an impressive individual. He has the knowledge, experience, temperament and most importantly the heart, to help his patients. He is extremely helpful in all regards and I can only thank God that I was led to be referred to him and his resolution to my rheumatoid problems. Great doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rodriguez is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. Have been seeing him for over 8 years and he has been wonderful. With the new Medicare procedures is ends up typing while asking you questions but when he is finished entering the information he spends quality time with you listing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rodriguez is one of the most caring physicians I have ever encountered. He takes time with each patient and makes sure to give a thorough explanation as to what the treatment plan is, and why he chose the plan he did. Truly one of a kind.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Yes, due all the information that has to be logged nowadays for insurance and Obamacare,, Dr. Rodriquez types as you are telling him what is going on. But, I have never felt that I have had anything less than 100% of his attention. He is very caring and an excellent physician. He helped me...more
Are you Dr. Rodriguez?