Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Mascaro

Delray Beach Hair Transplant Center

526 SE 5th Ave Delray Beach, FL 33483

Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med in 2009 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and cosmetic dermatologic surgery.

Dr. Mascaro accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Mascaro's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Surgery
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Mascaró began his educational training in New York at Cornell University and obtained his medical degree from the State University of New York – Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He completed his training in Head and Neck Surgery pr...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery

2015
Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic (Dual Fellowship-Facial Plastic Surgery & Hair Restoration)
2014
SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Otoralyngology-Head and Neck Surgery)
2010
SUNY Downstate Medical Center (General Surgery)
2009
SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
2005
Cornell Univeristy (Neurobiology & Philosophy)
2015

Dr. Mascaro?
Dr. Mascaro's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mascara offers excellence and is also very confident yet warm. His practice is beautiful. Staff is fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I would happily recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I had a facelift with Dr. Mascaro. Prior to the surgery I had researched many Plastic Surgeons in Florida and New York. My consultation with Dr. Mascaro left me with the highest level of confidence. That confidence was well placed because the results were beyond my expectations and I am pretty particular.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Dr. Mascaro is absolutely amazing. I was referred to him for an emergency nose surgery and he squeezed me in right away. I was taken care of the moment I walked into this office. The staff is wonderful. I felt like I was part of the family. I would highly recommend Dr. Mascaro for all your facial needs. He is truly a gifted plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
All i can say that he is a magician .. dr miguel knew what i wanted when i couldn't even say it clearly . Amazing experience with lip lift no pain at all and after one month my scar is almost invisible . Thank you dr for being great at what you do .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I had a procedure done in August 2018. I am very pleased and impressed with Dr. Mascaro and his entire office. I have worked with many surgeons and nurses throughout my 15 years in the medical field. Dr. Mascaro is the epitome of what a surgeon should be- highly talented, easy to communicate with, excellent bedside manners, etc. He genuinely cares for his patients, their concerns, and results. I highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I’m so happy with my results and my entire experience, from the initial consultation to the follow-up appointments after surgery, was positive. The most important thing to me are the results, which I 110% love, but the added bonus is that Dr. Mascaro and his staff of nurses, nurse anesthetist, coordinators, etc were all so extremely warm and accommodating. I would recommend to my friends and I will go back myself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I had a lip lift surgery done by Dr.Mascaro in March 2018 and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Mascaro is a true talent and a wonderful person who cares about his patients not only before the surgery but also afterwards. Procedure was a breeze and recovery quick. I had no complications or any negative side effects. Fuller lips is amazing bonus, no more lip fillers!!! If I ever need another plastic surgery procedure done I know who I can trust to do the job. Thank you Dr. Masacro!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Dr. Mascaro is a kind, intelligent and gifted Plastic Surgeon. He performed a minor procedure on me requiring three stitches on my upper lip. I was nervous going in, however, he treated me with as much importance as someone who was getting a full facelift. The outcome was perfection and I would choose Dr Mascaro for any future facial plastic surgery needs with no hesitation. Also the office was beautiful and the staff couldn't be be more friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
My experience with dr. Mascaro was excellent. I had a lip lift and the outcome was much better than I could have better expected - after just one day, the scar was gone and the stitches were practically invisible. His staff was extremely courteous and I was greatly satisfied by the results. After he removed my stitches a few days later, he also performed Botox and discouraged me from getting s brow lift - he really is a doctor who cares more about his patients than about making money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
My lip lift with Dr. Mascaro is hands down the best experience I have ever had with a procedure/ physician. Both he and the staff are compassionate, caring, down to earth, RESPONSIVE, and friendly. He took the time to understand my desires, explain what he can/ will do and why. Scheduling was a breeze, the procedure was a breeze, and he was available for all my questions post-op. I flew in from CT and would recommend him to anyone looking for a lip lift!!! Extremely happy patient!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I has a contaminated plastic splint protruding from my nose when I I arrived for my initial appointment with Dr Mascaro. The splint was from a nose operation back in the 60's,it was exposed and contaminated during a June 2017 MOHS nasal operation performed by a dermatologist. I am very blessed and very lucky to have found Dr Mascaro. He did an incredible job removing the splint and rebuilding my nose, the results are beyond my grandest expectations. He is at the top of his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
DR Mascaro is an awesome doctor, very knowledgeable, talented, the bed side manners are superb! My case was not easy, it was revision of previous surgery that was messed up and Dr Mascaro did an incredible job, i couldn't be happier! the office staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Extremely intelligent and compassionate. Beautiful bedside mannors. I wish all Dr.s were like this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Dr. Mascaro recently performed a lip lift procedure for me and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Mascaro and his assistants have been wonderful throughout the whole process. They answered all of my question and provided clear instructions on how to prepare and what to expect. I highly recommend Dr. Mascaro.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Mascaro and everything he did for me. I had a revision rhinoplasty and couldn't be happier. I was so nervous after my first procedure and Dr. Mascaro answered all of my questions and concerns. Never did I feel like a bother! My result was natural and exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend any family member to Dr. Mascaro. The anesthesiologist was also great and made me feel very comfortable! Thank you Dr. Mascaro!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Dr Mascaro is one of the best plastic surgeon in Florida and probably the United States. I had a chin lift procedure about two months ago and the results are amazing. He is a extremely skilled physician that is both knowledgeable and compassionate. Not once did I feel uncomfortable about what he was doing or about the outcome. He described the result of procedure exactly as if he could envision my face within a few weeks. I highly recommend him and have to others. Kathy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Such an easy and pleasant experience. I had a rhinoplasty procedure and a chin implant done, I couldn't be more happy with the results. Every person involved in the process was very nice and helpful. They were always there to answer any questions I had (and I had a lot of questions LOL) Dr. Mascaro always responded to my emails promptly and was very informative. He is very gentle with his work, I felt close to no pain during the recovery period, (might I add, I recovered very quickly!!)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I am so grateful to have found Dr Mascaro who truly is a magician. I was suffering from bad results from a facelift by another doctor a year ago, that left me with unsightly and uneven Pixie Ears, loose skin with jowling, and severe pain. Dr Mascaro corrected the Pixie Ears with his amazing skill and surprised me with also giving me a little mini lift to correct the jowls which had been left. My ears look like beautiful normal ears that I was born with, my jowls are gone, and no more pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Mascaro's office by another experienced plastic surgeon. To me that speaks volume. He recently performed a lip lift procedure on me. I am two weeks post procedure and I am EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Dr.Mascaro is kind, attentive, professional and very knowledgable. He even followed up with me through email during an overseas trip. As a physician, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mascaro. I will be going back to him in the future. Thank you very much Dr. Mascaro!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Mascaro?

Daniel E. Rousso, M.D.