Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD

Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD

Facial Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD is a facial cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Read his story

526 SE 5th Ave

Delray Beach, FL 33483

Learn about Dr. Mascaro

Dr. Mascaro's Experience

Dr. Mascaro's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Mascaro's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mascaro "Dr. Mascaró began his educational training in New York at Cornell University and obtained his medical degree from the State University of New York – Health Science Center at Brooklyn. He completed his training in Head and Neck Surgery prior to further honing his skills by completing a dual fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as Hair Restoration and Scalp Surgery – the only fellowship in the country co-sponsored by the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. He has also authored several articles on Facial Plastic Surgery and lectured at numerous meetings."

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Dr. Mascaro does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age Spots
  • Aging Face
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Hair Loss

• Collagen Injection
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin Surgery
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

• Cornell Univeristy (Neurobiology & Philosophy)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center (General Surgery)
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Otoralyngology-Head and Neck Surgery)
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Rousso Facial Plastic Surgery Clinic (Dual Fellowship-Facial Plastic Surgery & Hair Restoration)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Mascaro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mascaro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mascaro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mascaro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mascaro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mascaro to family and friends
Dr. Mascaro's Performance
in Jupiter Fl |
I has a contaminated plastic splint protruding from my nose when I I arrived for my initial appointment with Dr Mascaro. The splint was from a nose operation back in the 60's,it was exposed and contaminated during a June 2017 MOHS nasal operation performed by a dermatologist. I am very blessed and very lucky to have found Dr Mascaro. He did an incredible job removing the splint and rebuilding my nose, the results are beyond my grandest expectations. He is at the top of his profession.
in Short Hills, NJ |
DR Mascaro is an awesome doctor, very knowledgeable, talented, the bed side manners are superb! My case was not easy, it was revision of previous surgery that was messed up and Dr Mascaro did an incredible job, i couldn't be happier! the office staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Extremely intelligent and compassionate. Beautiful bedside mannors. I wish all Dr.s were like this.
in South Florida |
Dr. Mascaro recently performed a lip lift procedure for me and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Mascaro and his assistants have been wonderful throughout the whole process. They answered all of my question and provided clear instructions on how to prepare and what to expect. I highly recommend Dr. Mascaro.
Deerfield Beach, FL |
I am so thankful for Dr. Mascaro and everything he did for me. I had a revision rhinoplasty and couldn't be happier. I was so nervous after my first procedure and Dr. Mascaro answered all of my questions and concerns. Never did I feel like a bother! My result was natural and exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend any family member to Dr. Mascaro. The anesthesiologist was also great and made me feel very comfortable! Thank you Dr. Mascaro!
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
Dr Mascaro is one of the best plastic surgeon in Florida and probably the United States. I had a chin lift procedure about two months ago and the results are amazing. He is a extremely skilled physician that is both knowledgeable and compassionate. Not once did I feel uncomfortable about what he was doing or about the outcome. He described the result of procedure exactly as if he could envision my face within a few weeks. I highly recommend him and have to others. Kathy
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Such an easy and pleasant experience. I had a rhinoplasty procedure and a chin implant done, I couldn't be more happy with the results. Every person involved in the process was very nice and helpful. They were always there to answer any questions I had (and I had a lot of questions LOL) Dr. Mascaro always responded to my emails promptly and was very informative. He is very gentle with his work, I felt close to no pain during the recovery period, (might I add, I recovered very quickly!!)
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I am so grateful to have found Dr Mascaro who truly is a magician. I was suffering from bad results from a facelift by another doctor a year ago, that left me with unsightly and uneven Pixie Ears, loose skin with jowling, and severe pain. Dr Mascaro corrected the Pixie Ears with his amazing skill and surprised me with also giving me a little mini lift to correct the jowls which had been left. My ears look like beautiful normal ears that I was born with, my jowls are gone, and no more pain.
in FL |
I was referred to Dr. Mascaro's office by another experienced plastic surgeon. To me that speaks volume. He recently performed a lip lift procedure on me. I am two weeks post procedure and I am EXTREMELY pleased with the results. Dr.Mascaro is kind, attentive, professional and very knowledgable. He even followed up with me through email during an overseas trip. As a physician, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mascaro. I will be going back to him in the future. Thank you very much Dr. Mascaro!
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
He is amazing at what he does. I loved his honesty, which I did not receive anywhere else. He went above and beyond. The entire staff at the office is kind and friendly, I felt like I had known them for years. Highly recommend him!
Hes the best. Has been doing my fillers for around 2 years now. I can't believe I ever used a different doctor. I love him. So talented, smart and gentle. He really is the best in florida!
Mc Lean, VA |
Very happy with my experience. From start to finish, top notch team. Extremely professional and great result.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Mascaro is simply amazing. After loosing half of my lip volume at 37 (due to forced menopause b/c of estrogen + breast cancer) he performed a V to the Y lip advancement. I wanted a permanent solution and Dr. Mascaro knew what was best to get the most volume and advancement without it looking like duck lips. They accommodated me very well, as I have an extreme needle phobia. I couldn't have asked for better! He's the best! Highly recommended!
Mc Lean, VA |
I had Dr. Mascaro perform a lip lift on me. I was extremely happy with the attentiveness to detail and the result. He was an utmost professional from start to end and I am fortunate to be his patient.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Mascaro is an amazing surgeon. I love my results. I am extremely happy with the entire experience. I will be going back for all my future cosmetic procedures.
in Hollywood, FL |
Had a non surgical nose job with Dr. Mascaro. It was AMAZING. he was so nice, but most of all, he was so gentle with the procedure I couldn't be any happier. The results are more than what I was hoping for. I'm so glad I found him.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr Miquel Mascaro is the best,i did lip fillers,awesome natural results.will not go to anyone else
in Aventura, FL |
A talented, meticulous, & caring physician. I have had several hair transplants over the years, elsewhere, but none to compare with my recent procedure with Dr. Mascaro, in comfort & efficiency, This was a pain & swelling-free experience. I am delighted!
in NY , NY |
Excellent person and professional. Caring, knowledgable, and talented. Made me feel comfortable and reassured throughout the process from consultation, to surgery, and post surgery recovery. I had the SmartGraft procedure and there was mild discomfort up to 24 hours after and minimal discomfort after. I flew from NY to see Dr Mascaro at the recommendation of a family member. I highly recommend Dr Mascaro and would return to use him again without hesitation.
in Delray Beach |
The experience with Dr Mascaro was excellent. From beginning to end, Dr. Mascaro explained in thorough detail the procedures, their effects on my neck and face, the recovery time, all other aspects of the work being done. The doctor was extremely professional and confident and his skill, experience and competence were world-class. And the results were extremely impressive, far exceeding my expectations.
in Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Mascaro performed a rhinoplasty on me about four months ago. The result is everything that I had hoped for. He spent time discussing my options, made me feel comfortable and then we proceeded. He has an eye and precision for working on the face making altercations for the better without making drastic changes. Though I have been told I will not see a final result until a year post procedure, I am ecstatic with the results so far. I will return to him if I ever need further cosmetic surgery.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I went to Dr. Mascaro to get work done on my chin. He did a fantastic job, better than I had even expected and was extremely easy going and pleasant to work with. I can highly recommend him.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Mascaro changed my life. I did the ThermiRx for Me. The professional kind staff was a caring team. I am completely transformed with an outpatient service that allowed me to get on a plane the next morning to start my new job. I never did Botox or any surgery. His recommendation spot on I knew I needed this. Each day is a new chance at Life. I am healthier, happier, more confident. They said wait 3 months, 3 days later I was crying tears of joy. He is my Hero. I will be back. So happy!!!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Mascaro. He's a truly gifted and intelligent surgeon, with the best bedside manner, wonderful technique, and an eye for beauty. Love him!
in North Palm Beach, Fl. |
I received THE BEST experience and results from Dr. Mascaro. Will be a life time return when needed. Dr. Mascaro takes time to truly examine what is required . He is a brilliant artist in his field.
in New York, NY |
Simply THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very skilled. I highly recommend Dr. Mascaro.
Bayside, NY |
Dr. Mascaro is excellent and meticulous! His staff is truly amazing and the best! Extremely responsive and made the whole process easy and enjoyable!
in Little Neck, NY |
Highly recommend...great bedside manner.
Have you seen Dr. Miguel Mascaro, MD?
Are you Dr. Mascaro?