Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Miguel Mandoki, MD
Dr. Miguel Mandoki, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Bonita Springs, FL. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 42 years.

24840 Burnt Pine Dr

Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Learn about Dr. Mandoki

Dr. Mandoki's Experience

Dr. Mandoki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychiatric Evaluation

• Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Iztacala, Escuela Nacional De Estudios Prfesionales Iztacala
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • University Toronto
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Albert Einstein College Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Mandoki has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew
  • Hungarian

Dr. Mandoki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mandoki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mandoki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mandoki to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Mandoki's Performance
Naples, FL |
I wish I could leave a negative review. I made an appointment with this doctor last week. I am right now sitting in his office waiting for him, as he isn't even here -no one is here. The people next door unlocked his office and said, "good luck." After waiting by myself now for 35 minutes, I think I know why she said it that way. I can't let you know what I think of his abilities as he doesn't even show up to his own office.
in Naples,FL |
He has helped my son who has been struggling with multiple disorders for many years. He provided a full evaluation of my son for 2 months. After providing a treatment plan, I was afraid of facing the same roller coaster of my son being misdiagnosed again. Finally! After years of going to other psychiatrists Dr. Mandoki has proven his experience and knowledge, with his safe and timely treatment of my child. He never rushed into providing treatment, like all the other Doctors before.
Bemidji, Minnesota |
A more important note: Dr. Mandoki is not reliable when it comes to communication. My husband and I sent him numerous texts and voicemails regarding my medical release information needed for his military orders. It was to the point where I was about to contact the board of medical because he was withholding my information. Would not recommend!
in Miami, FL |
For a few years I was treated by Dr. Mandoki @ the Coral Gables office & to this day, owe much of my life to his proper diagnosis & adequate treated. As previously, I had been misdiagnosed by two medical professionals & placed on a treatment plans, that aggravated my condition. At that time, money was sometimes scarce, yet despite this Dr. Mandoki made sure I was seen at least once a month & made sure my meds were never missed. Not many doctors have such empathy and genuine concern for patients.
Fort Myers, FL |
If I could give no stars, I would. I brought my child at the recommendation of a therapist for symptoms of the onset of bipolar disorder, Mandoki was the soonest available. There is no staff, you check yourself in on a tablet. The office was filthy and there were broken and ratty chairs scattered around the room. You can set up an appointment easily, but be prepared to WAIT TWO HOURS in the waiting room, because appointment times apparently mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to this provider. Go elsewhere!
in Miami fl |
Dr. Mandolin is an amazing Doctor. He was always there when I needed to reschedule or stayed open a little late to see me. He prescribed me medication based on my diagnosis that has helped me significantly. My family and I are very thankful for everything Dr. Mandoki has done for my situation
in Naples, FL |
I have never been more disappointed in a doctor. Waited an hour to be asked into his office. While in there he spent 10 minutes on his cell phone with an insurance company.(He is a one man show, no receptionist, no back office). After speaking for about 10 minutes, he allowed another patient who knocked on the door to enter my session and spoke with her in front of me. 5 Minutes later our session was over. I tried to reach him later that month by phone and text for over a week with no response.
Have you seen Dr. Miguel Mandoki, MD?
Are you Dr. Mandoki?