Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Gallegos

Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gallegos

3.5

Dr. Gallegos?
Dr. Gallegos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD
Excellente
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
I have been going to Hermosa Plastic Surgery for more than 2 years. I am very happy with the service, and the results. I would fully recommend Hermosa Plastic Surgery and Dr.Gallegos.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
I had a bilateral mastectomy due to breast cancer. Dr. Gallegos performed the reconstructive surgery on the recommendation of the surgeon. I am extremely unsatisfied with the results. The dr. is arrogant and rude. I would venture to say that the majority of his patients are women, and while he claims to help people feel better about themselves, I feel he is disrespectful of women. I would never recommend this dr. to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
I'm Blessed to have the Best place for abdominal plasty after 2 C-section 64 an now Tues. My 4th wk. Recovering+ Today able to put Jeans on an no excess skin to worry to hide Thank- You Dr. MIQUEL CANT Thank- You enough for your excellent HANDS your truly Gifted for this. You should Always rate a 5!! From everyone no excuses for their negligence. You continue stateing it like it is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
This "Doctor" is a joke. Hes arrogant and thinks hes smart the only thing smart about him is his mouth. He tells you what he thinks you want to hear and once he gets the dinero he dont give a damm about your results. Hes a patient blamer you must have did this you've done that. NEVER HIM even tho he is the "doctor" Its all about the money to this guy he dont care about making someone feel good about there appearance. with so many negative reviews dont know how this guy is still practicing smdh
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
Stay away from this place.. consultations are a total lie he tells you what you want to hear to get your money...god forbid you have issues after surgery its because you did this you did that.. takes NO responsibility for HIS actions, decisions and screwups..if i would have known i would have never went to this guy.. hes ruined any chance I have to get a decent result for the procedure I had done...??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
I have been going to Hermosa Plastic surgery for years. I have also referred three people who have gotten some sort of filler. Recently, they were having a special on January 31st where it was about $100 off. I planned to pay for the procedure on the 31st to secure the discount and the procedure was two days later. I lost my debit card and asked to pay one day after the special. They refused. They now lost four customers over $100. They only care about money so be careful. They take shortcuts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
Dr.Gallegos has performed several of my surgeries and has done an amazing job each and every time. He has also operated on several members of my family. He is always very informative about the different procedures available and addresses any concerns I may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
Dr.Gallegos, is so friendly and kind. Answers all of your questions. Takes his time with you. He won't tell you what you want to hear. Very honest! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
Had a breast lift with aug and was not happy with the look after. Had implants removed and developed a huge hematoma. Dr Gallegos said hematoma had nothing to do with his surgery which I found his claim to be incredibly inaccurate. I am a Registered Nurse and know that hematoma is a post op complication that can occur. After getting it aspirated it rebled. He refused to see me after that. Negligent in his practice and has no accountability.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
Dr. Gallegos is a pro. Trust him, he did such amazing work on my tummy tuck, BA and lipo. I was crying today with joy. NO REGRETS-he is amazing. Also, his office staff-AMAZING. They held my hand, know me by name, and just took such amazing care of me from first visit to my post-ops. I can't thank them all enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
My experience with Dr. Gallegos at Hermosa Plastic Surgery has been nothing but positive. He and his staff are very professional, informative and comforting. I have been a patient for more than 15 years and have had some minor and major procedures done that I am truly satisfied with. Over the years, I gained weight and recently lost 80 plus pounds and it was time to see Dr. Gallegos again, I am two weeks out and had minimal pain and I am totally satisfied with it all. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?
I was not happy with my consult. He was short with his answers and made me feel uncomfortable because he acted like he didn't care about my questions or concerns. My gut instinct was to find a different Doctor which I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miguel Gallegos, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gallegos?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1999
1996
1992

Dr. Gallegos accepts

Dr. Gallegos accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico