Dr. Miguel De La Garza, MD

Dr. Miguel De La Garza, MD

Anesthesiology | Male | 42 years old

19 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. De La Garza specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in New Port Richey, FL. He practices at 5 locations.

Are you Dr. De La Garza? Add your own statement here.

Dr. De La Garza's Experience

See how Dr. De La Garza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. De La Garza

Dr. De La Garza accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. De La Garza has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. De La Garza
Dr. De La Garza's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Tampa, FL |
He is very caring. His treatments and advise have allowed me resume an active lifestyle. Three years ago I thought I would be using a walker for the rest of my life. Since then I've been to Europe three times without a walker and relatively pain free. Thanks Dr D.
Tampa fl |
Dr De La Garza is an awesome doctor incredibly inteligent very knowledgeable in his field. I felt like he answered my questions and my concerns on my level specific to my needs and problems as they related to me. His skills are also great I never even felt the needle when i was injected multiple times as I have for other less talented doctors. When you have the physical problems that i have in multiple locations its important to have a skilled doctor. I would recommend him to all who have needs.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
This Dr gave me 3 trigger points in my back. Very,very Painful,blew my bladder up for about 3 days. I canceled my next appointment for deeper injection.He sacred me,seriously scared me.I received your letter Dr D that I was being Non adherent, being dismissed. I?m 58 I?ve know you 4 years..Your practitioner gave me trigger point shots,no problem.I can handle you dropping me as a patient, but after 4 years Dr.D? Next time grow a set and call them, find out why they Cancelled at least. RG
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr and staff have no respect for patents time or issues. Waited a month for 1st appt. After I arrived I had to wait 3 hrs before being informed they did not have insurance authorization because someone forgot to do it. My second visit was 2 weeks later and this time the dr. was miraculously out of town. Totally inconsiderate. The physicians assistant saw me instead and managed to prescribe narcotic painkillers without the doctors knowledge. 3rd visit was last
in Seffner |
Dr. De La Garza goes over and beyond when treating his patients.
in Weeki Wachee, FL |
I would recommend Dr. de la Garza to anyone he is very knowledgeable and listens (very important to me!)
Have you seen Dr. Miguel De La Garza, MD?
Are you Dr. De La Garza?

Compare Dr. De La Garza

Dr. De La Garza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Amount or Range: $275,000.00
    • State: Florida

Board Action

Dr. De La Garza has 1 board action

• Substandard Care (12/16/2016)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida

Why It Matters: Dr. De La Garza's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. De La Garza does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. De La Garza and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Graduated in 2001

Dr. De La Garza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. De La Garza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. De La Garza does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. De La Garza and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Filter Your Results