Dr. Miguel Beltre, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Sun N Lake Medical Group 4958 Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring, FL 33872 Get Directions
Dr. Miguel Beltre, MD
Dr. Miguel Beltre, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Sebring, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Beltre is affiliated with Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center and Florida Hospital Lake Placid.

Dr. Beltre's Experience

See how Dr. Beltre's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Beltre

Dr. Beltre accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Beltre is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Beltre has admitting privileges.

Dr. Beltre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beltre to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Beltre's Performance
Sebring, FL |
Get ready for the wait. I bring a newspaper and plenty of reading material, and even then I don't get to see the doctor. Over the hundred times I have come into this office I met the doctor once, and he could care less. The best way to explain this place is a office mill with poorly qualified PA's who have no clue what they are doing.
in Sebring, FL |
I did not expect his patient load to be so large, but after i met with him, his PAs', and the rest of his staff, i was impressed. They are very personable, the level of patient to provider face to face care is top notch. They do get hurried sometimes, but on the norm the providers actually listen to you like you might actually know your body and when you know something is wrong, . I don't mind waiting a little extra bit for my appointment knowing when i go in they are going to take care of me .
in Sebring, FL |
I had a great experience with Dr Beltre. From the start the staff was very friendly. There was a mixup in my appt day & I was 1day early, I expected them to send me home but they said they'd fit me in since Tues is my only day off. Arrived @9am & was seen by 930am. The nurse was great. Dr Beltre is a wonderful DR. He addressed the issue & was very gentle. He discussed concerns w/ meds I was on & helped switch to meds that would work better. I WILL BE recommending him to friends & family.
in Sebring, FL |
Worst experience I have EVER had with any medical center...
in Sebring, FL |
Wonderful Dr. and staff. I feel like family when I am there. Very satisfied with the care given there.
in Sebring, FL |
Always friendly and professional. Always gets me in to see him or his staff when I am sick the same day. The greatest compliment I can give is that he cares about you. Been with him since he started his practice.
Cape Coral, FL |
This office is a joke. They do not care about the patient only the $$$$. They refused me care because I only had $40 not the $135 they require. No payment option. My blood pressure was 207/124. I needed a prescription written for life saving medication, not pain pills or something of that sort. I wouldn't refer an enemy to them if I had any. Took 3 days to even reach their office after several messages. I finally got an unlisted number for them through a coworker.
Have you seen Dr. Miguel Beltre, MD?
Are you Dr. Beltre?

Compare Dr. Beltre

Dr. Beltre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Beltre has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Beltre's Board Certifications

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol

Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo

Graduated in 1980

Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
    Columbia University Coll Phys Surgs

Dr. Beltre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beltre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)