Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Mignon Emenike, MD
Dr. Mignon Emenike, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

1965 Capital Cir NE Ste 200

Tallahassee, FL 32308

• AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Emenike

Dr. Emenike's Experience

Dr. Emenike's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Urodynamic Testing

• Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Yale New Haven Hospital

Dr. Emenike has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Emenike does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Emenike and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Emenike's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Emenike to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Emenike's Performance
Tallahassee, FL |
I'm very disappointed in this medical office. It seems that Dr. Mignon is all to eager to accept ALL Medicaid and Medicare patients, but could care less about having adequate staff to serve those paients. I've encountered two incidences were this is true and don't care to encounter a third; looking for a new primary immediately!!!!
Lake Mary, FL |
She's pretty much got her name on everything but doesn't actually show up to see patients it seems. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place. Long wait times and an incompetent staff. Very disappointed.
Crystal Lake, IL |
After I begged Dr. Emenike not to prescribe anti-anxiety medications for my drug addicted son, she prescribed him 3 different medications. He then took 9 of one RX at one time and it made him psychotic. He was surrounded by 8 TPD cars and is either back in jail or at a mental health facility. Great work, Dr. Emenike!
Tallahassee, FL |
I had gone to her for 4 years and only saw her 1 time. The wait isn't usually too bad but the front office staff aren't friendly. I am finally switching to someone else.
in Tallahassee, FL |
I booked and confirmed an appointment to get a medical examination a week prior. 20 minutes before my appointment I got a voice-message letting me know that there was no available appointment. So I called the practice and asked what the message meant. As it turned out, the doctor was not available till the afternoon and they had known this before hand. At no point did anyone apologise for the inconvenience. Luckily I was able to get an appointment with another doctor.
Tallahassee, FL |
The Health and Wellness portion of her practice has saved my life!
Leon County, FL |
Often do you ever see a doctor just the nurse practitioners. Also every time i have made a appointment i am never seen at my time. Just yesterday I had a appointment at 5 and was not seen until 6:30.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Clearly, this physician does not care about her patients or how her practice is run. I am moving my family to another PCP. Good luck if you ever have anything more than a simple cold or flu.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr Mignon is very easy to talk to. She's very knowledgeable and I trust her to take care of me as my physician.
Tallahassee, FL |
Wait times are horrific. Too many instances where I waited an hour after my schedule appointment.
Tallahassee, FL |
Not once did I see a real Doctor. On several occasions I waited in the exam room up to an hour. Once they actually forgot I was in there.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Her staff is disorganized. I went to the lab to get blood work and they hadn't ordered it. I called them and told them specifically where to fax it (they would not email it to me) and went the next morning (again fasted) and still no blood work. Plus they gave me medication that combined would have hurt me (the pharmacist caught the mistake) do not recommend.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Have not seen her in two years now despite being monitored every three months. Have received four letters from Express Scripts, my pharmacy, stating that they have been unable to get her office to return their calls. Last visit in July 2015 to obtain lab results resulted in being lost in being called to see doctor. Instead of taking me in, the office staff told me since I had an appointment next month (August), get my lab report then. August appointment: Left in exam room for an hour-left!
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Emenike is a lovely woman, but her office is poorly run. Also, if you make an appointment to see her, you will likely end up with one of her nurses, some of whom are not very knowledgeable. E.g. I was misdiagnosed & given a medication that I clearly did not need. When I finally saw a specialist, she knew instantly what I had & gave me the right meds. Another time, it took 3 wks to get a prescription. They got the order wrong twice & sent it to wrong pharmacy twice. Spent hrs on the phone.
Tallahassee, FL |
When I went in for my yearly physical.... I not allowed to voice other concerns that I have going on, without being charged for an additional visit. Also, I was charged for my one year physical when my insurance covered that visit. AND they sent that to collection:(
Have you seen Dr. Mignon Emenike, MD?
Are you Dr. Emenike?

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
    Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medico