Cardiology  |
Dr. Micky Mishra, MD
Dr. Micky Mishra, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Cumming, GA. She is 45 years old. Dr. Mishra is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

1505 Northside Forsyth Dr Ste 600

Cumming, GA 30041

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Mishra

Dr. Mishra's Experience

Dr. Mishra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Mishra is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mishra has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Oriya

Dr. Mishra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mishra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mishra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mishra to family and friends
Dr. Mishra's Performance
Suwanee, Ga |
Dr. Mishra is outstanding and this comes from a male who was partial to male physicians until I met her. I immediately appreciated her thoroughness and attention to details previous cardiologists overlooked.
Cumming, GA |
Not very thorough and doesn't communicate well. 1 hour wait in the office.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mishra for the last 3 years and she is by far the friendliest Dr I have had. She is very attentive and concern. She will gently school you to take better care of yourself and as she is schooling you, its with facts and honestly. I appreciate her style and concern and obvious genuine interest in your well-being.
in morristown, tn,an woodstock ga |
Dr mishra is the best careing heart dr ive ever had she listen an directs you to the best of care to really say what I'm wanting she save my life ill keep her to end of world i live in woodstock but spend most of my time in Tennessee taking care of my dad his mind ain't to good but will drive back an forth to keep her
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Mishra saved my life. I was out of town, I became ill and was hospitalized. The Hospital would not release me until I had an appointment with a Cardiologist. Returning to Atlanta and she diagnosed my problem on the first visit. After a short hospitalization and a corrective procedure, I was much improved. She took the time to listen, referred me to a Hematologist, who quickly defined another issue. I have stayed with Dr Mishra because I believe in her, the staff I find difficult to work with
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Mishra is a superior physician, with top rate education and advanced training. People in Atlanta may not be aware of the outstanding (and well-deserved) reputation of the Cleveland Clinic for cardiology training. It is among the best in the nation, and has been for years. She is a splendid example of the physicians who learned medicine at that institution. I am a retired attorney with a specialty in medical claims. I have just sent my wife to Dr. Mishra; that is my best recommendation !!
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
Where do I start with Dr. Mishra? She is an absolute a gem! I have been with her for 6 years when I was rushed to the emergency room with shortness of breath & a had a stent placed in my heart. The hospital "assigned" me a Cardiologist. I disliked several doctors before finding Dr. Mishra. I found other cardiologists to have the "god complex": talk down to you & not listen. She treats your health aggressively & doesn't take any shortcuts. She listens to you & makes you feel like a real person!!
in Cumming, GA |
I have had an excellent experience with Dr Mishra. She is kind, empathetic, understanding, and willing to listen to all symptoms and problems. The only problems I have had have had have been with the office staff. There have been so many mistakes with scheduling and other errors I am ready to change Doctors. Dr Mishra is terrific, but I am not sure I can take any problems with being jerked around by the staff, because of their errors, double booking appointments, this has happened twice.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mishra for several years and would not hesitate to refer her to any of my family and friends. She is one of those rare physicians who takes the time to listen to her patients in order to develop an individual treatment plan for each patient. It's apparent that Dr. Mishra truly cares for the welfare of her patients. That level of compassion combined with her impressive professional credentials and clinical experience make her the ideal cardiologist!
in Norcross, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Mishra for 4.5 years. She was a blessing to find after mitral valve surgery at Cleveland Cleveland clinic by Dr Gillinov. She trained at Cleveland Clinic and worked with my surgeon. I am a RN and She is the best cardiologist in Atl. She is kind, allows plenty of time to discuss questions and my care. I recommend her to everyone I know. She is excellent!
in Suwanee, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Mishra for approximately 4 1/2 years. I was so lucky to find her after having to undergo mitral valve repair surgery at Cleveland Clinic; she trained at Cleveland clinic with my surgeon, Dr. Marc Gillinov ; which was extremely important to me. She is the most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever had, allowing plenty to time to discuss my questions and care. Best cardiologist in Atlanta; a true blessing! I would recommend her to everyone.
Cumming, GA |
While in the office I overheard Dr Mishra talking to the staff as if they were idiots. I then saw her interrupt one of the nurses and speak rudely to her. I would never go to someone that thinks that highly of herself an treats her staff like that.
in Cumming, GA |
To the point, honest, tough, my wife and I both like her!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I made an appointment to see Dr. Mishra at Johns Creek, GA loction out of necsessity for a cardio clearance for bariatric sleeve surgery. I didn't have a cardiologist so I went online and read reviews. I have to tell you she lives up to her exellence. She is kind, caring, knowledgable and take the time to listen to your needs and concerns. She explained my tests, encouraged me positivly and helped me even with my anxiety (something I did not come see her for). Her staff is kind and helpful also
in Cumming, GA |
Very professional, and very friendly. Discusses everything with you in human terms
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Mishra is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen to what I have to say and to schedule the proper tests and procedures to make an accurate diagnosis. From there she coordinates a plan of treatment with my other physicians. I highly recommend Dr Mishra
in Roswell, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mishra for over five years. She is a very well-informed medical professional who takes the time to make certain that I, as her patient, fully understand my health issues and corrective action needed to properly treat those issues. Dr. Mishra instills in me a high degree of confidence as she prescribes a course of treatment. I have always respected her advice and judgement.
Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Mishra's background and experience in cardiology are excellent, having worked at the Cleveland Clinic, and based on my experience with her, she develops and monitors excellent treatment plans for her patients. She also is willing to spend substantial face-to-face time with patients to answer any questions they may have.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr mishra is a caring doctor. Takes her time with the patient and is extremely knowledgeable. The nurses also caring as well. I highly recommend Dr Mishra.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Mishra for over 3 years. She is caring and an excellent Doctor. I feel she truly cares about her patients.
in Duluth, GA |
I met Dr. Mishra after being admitted to the hospital for a heart condition.  She made me feel at ease and explained my condition very well.  Even though her office is not very close to my home, I chose her for my follow-up appointment.  The office was very clean and the staff was very courteous.  Dr. Mishra explained in more detail what my diagnosis meant and what tests needed to be performed.  Throughout the medical procedure and follow-up appointments, I have felt her concern for my health.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Mishra is my dream doctor come true. I no longer feel like the "Patient in room X" but a partner in my care and treatment. She takes the time to assure that I understand the reasons for her treatment decisions and is very willing to address my questions. I highly recommend Dr Mishra for anyone with new or existing cardiology issues.
in Cumming, GA |
I first visited Dr. Mishra about five years ago with serious heart palpitations. Her examinations were thorough. I especially appreciate her process of solving the problem as compared to simply treating symptoms. Her emphasis on exercise, nutrition, and proper hydration is a refreshing alternative to simply relying on more and more prescriptions.
in Cumming, GA |
Love her. She will take time to talk with you. Very cautious to follow up on problems.
in Cumming. Ga |
Dr. MIshra is a very good cardiologist, she cares about her patients and wants to fix whatever ails you! She always takes time to listen to your concerns...she's the best!!
in Hoschton, GA |
Dr. Micky Mishra is not your average doctor. She is very special and truly cares about her patients. She doesn't rush you through your appointment; she takes time to listen. Dr. Mishra is very knowledgeable, which gives me confidence in any diagnosis she makes. The office setting is very comfortable with a pleasant and organized staff. I am very thankful for finding Dr. Mishra, and I know you will be too.
in Duluth, GA |
The first thing I can say, "Dr. Mishra saved my life". I had been seeing her for about 2 years, for a minor condition. She was extremely thorough in making sure my condition was OK. I was scheduled for a routine 6 month check/up, and at that time a clot was found in my heart. I was immediately walked over, with one of her nurses, to the hospital, and checked in. She was very thorough in tests ordered and, also, recommended an excellent surgeon. I wouldn't go to any other cardiologist !!!
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr. Mishra has been my cardiologist for several years and she is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had. Most importantly she is top notch in her field. I trust her 100%. She is also deeply caring, personable, interested in me and my life, sensitive, and takes all the time needed for my appointment and questions.
in Snellville, GA |
Dr. Mishra goes above and beyond the normal care and professional attention of doctors in her profession. With time being consumed by paperwork,she finds the time to answer all questions about conditions, ailments and refers to other professionals to make sure health is addressed.
in Sugar Hill, GA |
I feel like I owe Dr. Mishra my life. She has seen me through 4 bouts of atrial fibrillation. And with her care and referral to Dr. Kooshkabadi, who performed a cardiac ablation, I have gone almost a full year with no recurrence of the afib. Dr. Mishra has always been professional, decisive, and with a warm and caring bedside manner. She has always been a good listener, taking the time to explain things completely so that I fully understand what is going on. I am so thankful to have her.
in Cumming, GA |
Wonderful Doctor really understanding and great to work with. i would recommend her to anybody!
in Suwanee, GA |
I am so grateful that Dr. Mishra is my cardiologist. This is the best doctor-patient relationship I have ever experienced.
in Suwanee, GA |
Dr.Mishra is very knowledgeable, professional and thorough. She makes me feel like she cares about me as a person, not just a heart condition. I rarely have to wait beyond my appointment time. When she is with me, she takes her time and gives me all her attention. I feel very safe in her care.
in Cumming, GA |
She's thorough, and helps a lot with real world ideas to use for better health. She has definitely gotten me to a better place by solving my high blood pressure problem and making sure my heart was ok. Thank you Dr. Mishra!
in Ball Ground, GA |
She is great.
in Cumming, GA |
I am not a person to write reviews about anything, however, because of the type of service I receive from the Dr., and her support staff, I felt compelled to take a minute and write this review. I have been her patient for many years. She has been the most thorough, caring and attentive physician I have ever had the pleasure to work with. She provides an outstanding service and provides true "quality medical care". Dr. Mishra takes the time to provide medical care the way it should be done.
in Cumming, GA |
I have gone to Dr. Mishra for the past couple years. She came highly recommended from a friend of mine that did extensive research and actually went to the Cleveland Clinic on Dr. Mishra's recommendation. Dr. Mishra has always spent time with me, explain everything. Really awesome to have someone take the time to explain everything to you. I would highly recommend her to everyone with any kind of heart issues.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mishra's for just over a year. I find her very trustworthy, competent and knowledgeable. I feel she saved my life. She ran all the necessary test to correctly diagnose my condition. She cares about her patients and listens to their concerns. Dr. Mishra's staff is also very accommodating and friendly. Over all I would absolutely recommend Dr. Mishra, she is a blessing to have on your medical team. Thank you Dr. Mishra
in Buford, GA |
Dr. Mishra is absolutely the best. She takes care of her patients like they are members of her family. She is caring, thorough and listens. I completely trust her.
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Mishra for many years now and have never been treated like just another patient. She remembers the minute details and really shows that she cares about my (and my wife's) well being which is a special bonus on top of the excellent physical care that she gives. She also knows her way through the insurance minefield (not scheduling certain procedures on the same day as appointments which are not covered) so I am not wasting my time or money which was another blessing!
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Mishra for four years. She is an excellent cardiologist who is always striving to give the best treatment for her patients. She exceeds my expectations on treatment options and is also very personable and remembers personal details of her patients. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Mishra has been my cardiologist for the past three years, ever since I had a heart attack in Florida while on vacation. I saw a cardiologist in Florida who put in a stent. I quickly picked Dr. Mishra as my Atlanta cardiologist, who has given me excellent care for the past three years. She takes the time to make sure I understand tests, test results and heart disease in general. I have complete confidence in the care she gives me. Thank you Dr. Mishra!
in Suwanee, GA |
I have read several of the reviews that were shocking to me. This is not the Dr. Mickey Mishra that I know. I have been going to her for over 3 years. There is no question that she saved my life. When she decided that I needed surgery at the Cleveland C linic, I never even made a phone call to Cleveland. She made every arrangement. She is, not only, a fine physician, but a wonderful human being, who cares deeply for her patients. She is the best.
in Cumming, GA |
Since Dr. Mishra's practice combined w/ Cardiovascular Physcians of North Atlanta, the level of service and accessibility has dropped dramatically. She doesn't return calls; the staff at her office are rude, unfriendly and not professional. It appears that she doesn't care once she sold her practice--this is after 15 phone calls over 2 weeks to her office w/out 1 return phone call.
Have you seen Dr. Micky Mishra, MD?
Are you Dr. Mishra?