Dr. Mickey Syrquin, DO

Dr. Mickey Syrquin, DO

Neurosurgery  |
22 reviews

Essentia Health-32nd Avenue Clinic (Fargo)

3000 32nd Ave S

• CoreSource
  • Health Net
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Syrquin

As a physician, I have the privilege of caring for patients and their families and sharing in Essentia Health's mission of making a healthy difference in people's lives.

Video

Dr. Syrquin's Experience

Dr. Syrquin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chiari's Deformity

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for North Dakota.

1 Sanction
  • Disciplinary action in another state (10/8/2003)
    Action Taken: Surrender
    Summary: Dr. Mickey G. Syrquin, Lic #OT-002135-T

NATURE OF COMPLAINT

The physician was disciplined by the North Dakota medical board.

ACTION TAKEN

License permanently and voluntarily surrendered

State: Pennsylvania

• Univ Of Health Sci-Osteo
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center

Dr. Syrquin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Syrquin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Syrquin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Syrquin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Syrquin's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Syrquin to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Syrquin's Performance
in Britton, SD |
excellent surgeon - I experienced an excellent result after my back surgery
Thanks for sharing such positive feedback about Dr. Syrquin. We feel fortunate to have him on our team and will pass on your kind words to him.
in Shevlin, mn |
DR. SYRQUIN,IS THE BEST FROM NEW YORK CITY, TOO SAN FRANCISCO I HAD SPINAL STENOSIS.LOTS OF MEGA PAIN FOR FOUR MONTHS. He preformed surgery all went well. I had no pain the next day, great!!!! He is Avery good doctor, you can tell he really cares. About you. Dr.Syrquin is the greatest. Three week latter I have no pain only when I strain myself to much.
Thanks for sharing such positive feedback about Dr. Syrquin. We feel lucky to have him on our team and will pass on your kind words to him.
St Paul, MN |
Dr. Syrquin is a very confident physician. He does not have the best bed side manner, but he is very knowledgeable and competent.
in ND |
After being diagnosed with a meningioma, Dr. Syrquin provided us with solid advice and we felt confident with his recommended course of treatment. He is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. After my craniotomy, he advocated for me so that I received the best course of treatment as I recovered.
in Audubon, MN 56511 |
I researched Dr. Syrquin before I decided to have him do my surgery. Other Doctors I called said he was good but didn't have the best bedside manner. I had great results with him and would recommend him anytime. Thank you Dr. Syrquin.
in Fargo, ND |
I would go to him again in a heart beat. I was in pain for 10 months and I tried Therapy first and then tried the shots. Finally surgery. I am so happy, no pain. I am a different person. Thank You.
in Kennedy, MN |
Great experience with Dr Syrquin . I felt very confident in him and in his decision to correct my back pain by having lumbar fusion surgery. The results were successful and it has made a tremendous difference in my life.
in Fargo, ND |
I had a nerve tumor on the bottom of my foot and that was the first time he did one. He did very good job, I can now walk o my foot with no pain. I will be telling people to go to him.
in NEW YORK MILLS, MN |
We would definitely recommend Dr Syrquin to anyone who needs neck surgery or any other surgery involving the spine. He is a very professional surgeon as well as caring and able to explain procedures so that one is able to understand what and why things are going to happen. His staff was very helpful when we were preparing for surgery and after. We are very pleased with our experience with Dr. Syrquin and his staff!
Pelican Rapids, MN |
went in to schedule lower back surgery, he said he would be making a very large incision in my stomach, starting above my bellybutton, making a half-circle around my bellybutton and then continuing down a couple inches, then moving all my internal organs out of the way to get to my spine. When I voiced my concern about completely scarring my stomach, he said "maybe the pain isn't bad enough if you are worried about the scar" VERY ARROGANT! I was told to get a 2nd opinion from Essentia staff!!
Moorhead, MN |
Due to this doctor ignoring me after my surgery about me not feeling right, I ended up having emergency surgery due to a blood clot. If he had just listened to me about not feeling right, the problem would have been solved way sooner. I do NOT recommend him to anyone ever. All I hear is horror stories from him, mine being one of them.
Fargo, ND |
Because of the negligence of having to repair a major artery and not telling me; I have perminate nerve damage, had internal Organ failures and permanent disabled. I wish I knew he was known for things like this before I had surgery. :(
I had an appointment with Dr. Syrquin to establish care after a shunt surgery, he was pretty rude and wouldn't answer any of my questions just told me to ask the neurosurgeon who did the surgery. Very unhealpfull
Have you seen Dr. Mickey Syrquin, DO?

Visit Dr. Syrquin