Dr. Mick Abae, MD

Dr. Mick Abae, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 59 years old

Highly personalized and compassionate patient careRead more

Dr. Abae's Experience

See how Dr. Abae's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abae

Dr. Abae accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Abae has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Abae
Dr. Abae's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Abae always made me feel 'at home' when at the office. He is truly looking out for you and YOUR best options, never felt rushed and he was always positive . He is not all about money but all about YOU! I was ready/willing to do IVF if I'd of had to but in my case a couple of smaller, initial procedures clinched it for me. I had a healthy baby boy.:) Forever grateful to Dr and his team!
in Sarasota,Fl |
Dr. Abae and his staff are awesome!!!! Many thanks to Dr.Abae and Dr. Rodriguez--- my beautiful, healthy baby girl is now 6 months. Dr. Abae worked with my schedule, most accomodating even met with me for treatments on Sunday. Staff and nurses are caring, compassionate and highly professional.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I felt very comfortable and welcomed at this office. They always answered the phone and the girls were always pleasant when I came in. Which is very often. Dr Abae is very passionate about what he does. Even came in on a Sunday just for me becuase that's when my cycle was demanding his expert ease. The whole office defiantly worked as a team and was very quick to help when I needed or answer the questions I had in a timely manor. I am now currently 12 weeks pregnant with a PGD 5 day implantation
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. is ok but the office staff is extremely rude on the phone and in-person. Terrible service. When I emailed a prescription, the lady that answered the phone asked me which email it was sent to as they have various emails. Upon telling her the email which was an info email suggested by my primary OBGYN she stated she would have to wait to get it to her email by her internal staff. I asked if I can email it directly to her to which she stated she couldn't give her email out. Dysfunctional prac.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
His office is all about money. Very unprofessional. Over charge patients. We went for a initial consultation and Dr. Abae recomended an Advanced Semen Analysis for my husband which we had to pay $400 up front and it coud only be done at their office. He also recomended a Horizon exam for me which cost 295.00. Than we were supposed to go back for a follow up to review the test results and they wanted $195.00 for the follow up appointment. In the mean time I received a bill for 175.00 from the lab
in Port Charlotte, FL |
I did succeeded pregnancy,Dr. Abae, great and knowledgeable person to work.So for all the reviewers, I must to say: We all deferent, person to person, nationalities, colors, age. I been tray to get pregnant for 38 years and I do succeeded. Dr. Abae is not a God, but he is going his best to make us pregnant.For All the woman's trying, don't give up , it's the most happy moment in your life , when you hold these little angel and say , he is my baby.
in Davie, FL |
I am almost 7 weeks pregnant after a successful round of IVF with Dr. Abae. All of his staff were so warm and kind during my entire process, always making me feel that I had a team behind me. Infertility is a very stressful situation, but having the right doctor can eliminate a lot of the heartache involved. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Abae to anyone struggling with having a baby. His knowledge, professionalism, and care far exceed any other doctor around.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Abae is quick and knowledgeable. He takes his time to listen to me and show he cares. The staff is unprofessional and knowledgeable. I called about a procedure that I had to get done and no one could answer my question.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Abae and Dr. Rodriguez made me feel right at home. They discussed all my options and results in a courteous and professional manner. The staff is excellent.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Abae and his staff were wonderful. Very personal and always made me feel like I was the only patient. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
in Davie, FL |
Wonderful doctor who always takes his time to thoroughly explain his findings and recommendations.
Have you seen Dr. Mick Abae, MD?
Are you Dr. Abae?

Compare Dr. Abae

Dr. Abae's Care Philosophy

Highly personalized and compassionate patient care

Dr. Abae's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Abae has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abae's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Cervical Polyps
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

Completed in 1991

Fairleigh Dickinson University

Graduated in 1977

• Farsi

Dr. Abae does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abae and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Assisted Reproductive Technique
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Semen Analysis
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.