Facial Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Michele Zormeier, MD
Dr. Michele Zormeier, MD is a facial cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Noblesville, IN. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

Zomeier Cosmetic Surgery Longevity Center

14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N Ste 103

Noblesville, IN 46060

Learn about Dr. Zormeier

At Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery and Longevity Center, helping you look and feel your best is our primary goal. Dr. Michele Zormeier, a Double-Board Certified Facial Cosmetic Surgeon, also has advanced training in Complementary Treatments, including hormone balancing and medical grade nutritional supplements. You're going to love how you look and feel!

Dr. Zormeier's Experience

Dr. Zormeier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery

• Acne
  • Andropause
  • Atypical Mole
  • Blepharochalasis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Folliculitis

• Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Hair Removal
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Tattoo Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Disciplinary action in another state (4/28/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Zormeier, Michele Marie MD: License # 036122421: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician as sister-state discipline in the State of California. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation placed the physician's license on indefinite PROBATION for a minimum of three years.
    State: Illinois
  • Unprofessional Conduct (3/9/2017)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California
  • Disciplinary action in another state (12/27/2013)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California
  • Disciplinary action in another state (4/18/2014)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Zormeier, Michele Marie MD: License # 4301063539: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician has a Sister State Disciplinary Action and engaged in Failure to Report/Comply. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE.
    State: Michigan
  • Practicing without a License (6/24/2013)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Zormeier, Michele M MD: License # 036122421: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician engaged in the practice of unlicensed medicine. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has REPRIMANDED the physician’s Illinois medical license and imposed in FINE in the amount of $1,000.00.
    State: Illinois

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Zormeier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zormeier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zormeier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zormeier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zormeier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zormeier to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Zormeier's Performance
in Cicero, IN |
Dr. Zormeier has helped me with many procedures through the years. I have had eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing many years ago and still happy with my results. Most recently she has helped me with Testosterone therapy and stem cells in my knee. The results have been life changing. Excellent prices, great staff, superb Dr. Highly recommend
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Excellent experience, excellent Dr. I have had eyelid surgery, laser treatments, Sculptra, dysport. I am thrilled with my results. I only trust my face to Dr Zormeier She has also helped me repair my GI tract when no one else could help me. I am so grateful for Dr. Zormeier
Petaluma |
I'm not usually a person that writes reviews.. But I feel compelled to let other people know how happy I've been with Dr. Zormeiers Services.. I've been her patient for almost 20 years for various procedures.. Skincare,Laser, And recently Fillers.. Her and her staff have never been to busy to thoroughly answer and address all of my questions and concerns and to help me reach my personal goals.... Next Up.. Eyelid Surgery!!
in Indianapolis IN |
Excellent experience. Kind caring Dr and staff. I recently had Bellafill, the 5 year filler. I am loving my results. I have been seeing Dr. Zormeier for over 6 years. She has helped me with Botox filler laser and hormone balancing. Excellent results every time
in Fishers IN |
Let me start by saying Dr. Zormeier is the most caring compassionate Dr I have ever met. Excellent bedside manner, never recommends what is not needed, very affordable, worked with me for the best procedure, with the best longevity at a price I could afford. My results are so much better than I could have imagined. Just wish I would not have waited so long. She answered all my questions and concerns post op very quickly and treated me like I was family. Definite best place, best prices & staff
I first met Dr. Zormeier about 5 years ago when I had a short series of IPL treatments to great success. I had an appointment today for another treatment and she is so professional and helpful and the service she provides I find of great value in aiding my own personal esteem.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I went to Dr. Zormeier for eyelid surgery and lazer resurfacing and all I can say is WOW!! She was so awesome my eye's make me look so much younger. I look so much more awake. Since the resurfacing my face looks younger. Now every time I see someone with saggy eyelids or bad skin I just want to tell them she can make you look beautiful.
in Randolph, NJ |
Dr. Zormeier is not only a knowledgeable and caring physician, but she is a gifted artist in her field. I have benefited from her expertise and talent for over a decade and am always very pleased with the natural and healthy results that I have gained.
in Healdsburg, CA |
Dr. Zormeier is an excellent plastic surgeon with excellent bedside manners. She is also very kind and has a great sense of humor. My bff wanted eye surgery and deep C02 Laser resurfacing on her face. I had seen her work on 2 other people and felt she would be the best pick out of any other surgeons in Sonoma County as I'd seen other's work and Dr. Zormeier's was very carefully done and precise. She did a phenomenal job! She is a perfectionist and stays on top of your case as you progress.
in Healdsburg, Ca |
Just had eyelid surgery and CO2 laser resurfacing and I'm waiting for my results in 2-4 weeks. Can't wait! Dr Michelle contacted me daily to make sure I was doing all my post op care correctly and insisted on seeing me daily to make sure there was no infection brewing. Her office staff was warm and friendly. She was available to me all the time and no question was too small. ??
in Potter Valley, CA |
Michele is like a face fairy with a wand. She makes the whole experience so comforting . Michele also, remembers her clients you aren't just a face. I'm a single mom and her prices are affordable. she is highly recommended by me.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Zormeier took the time to explain the procedures, which treatment would be most beneficial and discussed my hormone imbalances. I had the cosmetic laser procedure that she recommended and I am so pleased with my results. I look 10 years younger. I had laser resurfacing. She is now balancing my hormones and my energy, my sleep, my GI tract is so much better. I look and feel better than I have in years. Thanks Dr. Michele. Your treatments have been life changing
in Anderson, IN |
In 2007 I was fortunate to have Dr Zormeier preform a Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) which helped immensely with my vision and a wonderful bonus enhanced my appearance. I also had laser resurfacing at the same time,which enabled me to not have a separate surgery. Because of the fantastic results I wanted to see if I could improve my deep frown lines.She did injections,on a new product at that time,and today 10yrs later I still have no lines.I returned to have chin lines removed (continue)
Healdsburg, CA |
I've done several non-surgical treatments with Dr. Zormeier. I highly recommend her. She has consistently done an excellent job and has great aesthetic sense. I've particularly appreciated how available she was during recovery and that she takes the follow-up as seriously as the procedure itself. Thank you, Dr. Z!
in Argenta, IL |
I have known Dr Zormeier for several years and have had several procedures. I had eyelid surgery about 6 years ago. Every day I'm happier to look in the mirror. More recently she has helped me with my low testosterone. I'm feeling so much better. Able to come home from work and exercise Highly recommend
in Windsor, CA |
I love Dr. Zormeier. I have known her for over 5 years. I have had laser treatments, Botox, fillers, and eyelid surgery. Happy with excellent results every time. Most recently I have had Bellafill , the 5 year filler and I love it. 6 months ago I had stem cell therapy to my knee; I can now run up stairs and my pain is gone. I'm so grateful for Dr. Michele. Kind, reasonable. Always listens.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I see Dr. Michele for the weight loss program. She truly is a great physician. She listens to your needs and helps you to succeed in your goals. I highly recommend Dr. Zormeier.
in Danville Illinois |
I have had eyelid surgery laser treatments last year. I'm so happy with my results. Dr. Michele has helped me with my hormones; I feel so much better and my hot flashes are gone. Great friendly staff. Easy to make appointments. Very accommodating with my schedule
in danville IL |
have Been seeing Dr zormeier for over 5 years she has done a facelift and eye surgery she has helped me with my hormones hot flashes and sleep and most recently has done stem cells in my knees. Amazing results. I can exercise and run up stairs again I am so grateful
in Ukiah, Cal |
Dr. Zormeier is amazing at putting you at ease, helping you find what meets your needs both short term and long term. She does excellent work. I had my eyes done with spectacular results. I've had several other procedures done and never look like someone else, just me before the aginger process set in. I adore her and her staff. Thank you Dr. Z.
in Hayward, CA |
I have had eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing and am very happy w my results. I have also had Botox filler and recently kybella with Excellent results. Highly recommend. I have sent so many friends to Dr. Michele
in Philo, CA |
I had Botox and filler for the first time at 63. My results were better than I could have imagined! I look forward to every appointment. Thank you Dr. Zormeier!
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Zormeier has done IPL laser hair removal and my skin looks fabulous. I have since had bellafill and Botox and I'm loving my results. Highly recommend. Dr. Michele is kind caring compassionate and I've sent all my friends and relatives to her. Top notch Dr.
in Oakland, CA |
Dr zormeier has done my eyelid surgery and laser resurfacing years ago. Excellent results. Recently she has helped me with Botox filler and bioidentical hormones. I look and feel so much better. Highly recommend
in Berkeley, CA |
I have had Botox and filler and laser treatment. I have been thrilled with my results. Highly recommend
in Manteca, CA |
Excellent experience. I have had several IPL treatments Great results
in Manteca, CA |
Dr. Zormeier has done BOTOX voluma and laser resurfacing. I am so pleased with my results. I have referred my daughter and closest friends who have had similar procedures and have been very happy. She has recently helped my with supplements for my energy and sleep. Thank you Dr. Michele
in Greenfield IN |
I have had a facelift and eyelid surgery. I have had Botox and fillers. Excellent results. I love coming to see Dr Zormeier. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr Zormeier did my eyelid surgery and facelift 6 years ago. I am thrilled with my results. I have recently had some Botox and bellafill. Very very happy
in Santa Rosa, CA |
Dr. Zormeier helped me with my sun damaged skin, my deep lines. She did a deep FX laser on me and I feel so much better about myself. I was having some difficulties with sleep and hot flashes. And she amazingly helped me with those. Now I feel and look so much better.
in Livermore, CA |
Dr zormeier is amazing. Wonderful results every time
in Noblesville Indiana |
Excellent results. I have had eyelid surgery and facelift 3 years ago. Still loving my results.
in Plainfield, IN |
Dr. Michele Zormeier is a conscientious, caring, meticulous doctor. She has helped me with hormone issues, extreme fatigue, improved my look and is helping me with my overall health. She has taught me about the importance of nutrition and how to achieve a healthy weight. I have been a patient for 10 years. She is trusted so much that my youngest daughter saw her for some issues. Thank you Dr. Michele for everything, I hope to be a patient for many years.
in Fishers iN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Michele's for over 5 years. She is kind, caring , and accommodates my schedule for appointments I have had Juvederm and Botox and skin care treatments. Always a good experience
in Indianapolis IN |
Dr zormeier has helped me improve my appearance and my well being. I have had multiple treatments including Botox, Voluma and he'll with my acne scarring. She has also helped me with my energy. I'm so grateful.
in Urbana, IL |
Dr Zormeier performed liposuction on my upper and lower abdomen and flanks (love handles) about 8 weeks ago. Beyond her amazing skill level, her care and compassion for her patients goes over and above the type of care you would get somewhere else. Although I exercise and watch my diet, there are certain areas of fat just wouldn't go away. I am so ecstatic with my results and I'm still healing. I WOULD NOT hesitate to recommend Dr. Zormeier to any one that wants great results and personal care!
in Indianapolis IN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zormeiers for over 10 years. I have had Botox fillers and IPL treatments. I have had lIpo sculpting and am thrilled with my results and her caring approach. She has also helped me with my hot flashes. She is truly amazing
in Danville, IN |
Dr Z is amazing and cares so much about me as a patient. I am confidant with her evaluations and treatments. She brings out the beauty in me. I can text her 24/7 with a question or comment and she is very responsive. I feel blessed to have found her and her wonderful staff! I have recommended several friends to Dr. Zormeier.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have visited Dr. Zormeier for one visit& received an IPL treatment for which i am very satisfied with .I have four more to go & look forward to my future treatments with great results.. Staff was very friendly & helpful to me.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
Been a patient for many years. Over the years, Dr Michele has made me look and feel my best. At 53 I continue receiving compliments regarding how great my skin looks. I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Michele to my friends and family.
in Noblesville, IN |
She looked at my tattoo in the waiting room and said, "I wouldn't want that on me!" When I decided to think about it her response was, "Well you still owe $100 for the consultation fee." I chose another facility.
in Noblesville, IN |
Just check Yelp! and search for Zormeier cosmetic surgery and longevity center in Indianapolis. I doubt she's going to be in business much longer
in Santa Rosa, CA |
While having a IPL treatment this Dr. was on her cell phone chatting it up with someone. Unprofessional
Have you seen Dr. Michele Zormeier, MD?
Are you Dr. Zormeier?