Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO

Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO

Pulmonary Disease  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO is a pulmonologist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2003 and specializes in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine, and more.

1831 N Belcher Rd Ste E1

Clearwater, FL 33765

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Zetoony's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Zetoony performs Smoking Cessation Counseling more than 87% of her peers

Dr. Zetoony performs this procedure more than 87% of her peers

Dr. Zetoony's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Bronchitis
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asthma
  • Breath Testing
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bronchoscopy
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Spirometry
  • Thrombosis
  • Wheezing

As a pulmonary and sleep specialist I try to treat the whole person and not just symptoms or disease. Treating the person is the best way to promote health and well-being. As a patient in the practice, you will be addressed with respect and utmost care. You want your answers in a timely fashion and personalized therapy.

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine

• Critical Care Medicine

2010
University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey (UMDNJ)
2009

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Zetoony

Dr. Zetoony?
Dr. Zetoony's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO
Dr. Zetoony is a wonderful Doctor. I recommended a friend go to her and he has thanked me immensely. During a lung ex-ray 1-1/2 years ago Dr. Zetoony found a nodule on my thyroid and followed up on it when my primary doctor (at that time) dropped the ball. Dr. Zetoony goes above and beyond. She listens. She cares. She should lecture on how to be a good doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Excellent sleep Dr. I swear she has saved my life. She is intelligent, skilled and caring. I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Originally I had a very difficult time with using the CPAP machine. When I was very frustrated with my experience I asked a respiratory therapist who to go to for help. She told me Dr Zetoony was the best in Tampa Bay so I went to her. I live in Tampa and it is a commute, but it is well worth it. She is extremely intelligent, very knowledgeable and funny. She is concerned with every issue I bring up to her ,and has a can do attitude about solving sleep problems. She really is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony goes out of her way to help her patients. She does informative monthly seminars. She is super quick to respond to messages on patient portal. Reachable after hours & weekends too. She is amazingly compassionate, brilliant, and thorough. Spends quality time with you. Knowledgeable beyond her specialty too and she saved me when a prescription another Dr prescribed landed me in the hospital! New patient wait is long, but she is SO worth it! I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony has been taking care of my sleep apnea for the past 3 years. She is awesome. She takes the time to explain everything to me. She is so helpful with referring me to other specialty doctors when I have other problems that are out of her specialty. Her MA is also friendly and great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony takes the time that most doctors don't. She really cares about her patients, and even makes sure that if they have a problem after hours that they can get in contact with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
My husband and I both have sleep apnea and moved here from Chicago. It was difficult to find a doctor who was able to care for our needs. We were very impressed with Dr. Zetoony and her staff who took the time to listen to us, explain our sleep study test and provide us with information. Dr. Zatoony is a professional who is truly dedicated to helping patients with their individual needs. We would give her a AAA rating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Was in last week poor attentitivness from the front desk. Skipped me in line. Leave messages never get called back. Turnover at front is poor. Medical Assistant is rude. Discusses other companies and bad mouths them to other companies. Was in waiting area and blown away how she spoke. Never smiles. I will be switching due to her office staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
She is awesome!!! She listens, spends as much time as needed, very responsive outside the clinic though patient online portal, and she truly cares. New patients will have to wait several months for new patient appointments, WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony is wonderful! She spends time with me during the office visit and truly listens. She is very aware of the cost of medications and has taken immediate action to assist me. She actually calls me to discuss my results! She promptly answers my questions through the E.H.R! She is the most amazing physician in this area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Great doctor! She specializes in both sleep apnea and pulmonary. They go hand in hand and it's sure good to have one doctor who treats both. She is a great diagnostician and explains lab and imaging results so that one understands it. DO's treat the whole body and that's important. I have complete confidence in Dr. Zetoony! As for scheduling your first appointment, it takes long because she is in great demand!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony is an excellent doctor in all respects. After struggling with sleep issues for decades, I am now on cpap and doing great. She explains things in very understandable terms and is a professional in her field. She takes the time to educate the patient so you know how your condition is impacting your health, options to address it and your role in improving it. After my positive experience with her and her office staff, I have nothing but positive things to say. My daughter also sees her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony is in a rank all her own. Not only do you realize immediately that she will find a resolution to your situation but she will do it because she really cares about you living in your best health. She is a brilliant physician, particularly as it relates to sleep problems. I can not say enough about the level of care I continue to receive and the refreshing kindness it is wrapped in. Dr. Zetoony checks on me each month via email and or phone; she personally does this.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony is one of the best pulmonolgist I have ever met. She and her Great staff were amazing. She was kind, and caring and made me understand what was wrong with me after all these years of not knowing. I can't stop raving to all my friends how relived I am and look forward to being myself again. Feyah her assistant was also fantastic. She made me feel comfortable as we went through a battery of test and encouraged me to do what was needed to get the .Tammi (front office) again super!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony is fantastic! She is knowledgeable about so many different conditions, whether it pertains to her specialty or not. She is one of the most personable and genuinely caring Doctors I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Dr. Zetoony has been awesome from day one. She has treated my asthma, allergies, and apnea. She made me feel comfortable from the first day and is one of my few doctors I look forward to seeing. Always on point, is receptive, and tries to make the best call given the situation. Overall a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?
Organized, competent, compassionate, intuitive, truly a pleasure. Dr. Zetoony is a rare gem of a physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Zetoony, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Zetoony?

Insurance accepted

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
Blue Select
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zetoony treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital