Dr. Michelle Zaniewski, MD

Dr. Michelle Zaniewski, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Michelle Zaniewski, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Read her story

17070 Red Oak Dr Ste 103

Houston, TX 77090

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Zaniewski

See how frequently Dr. Zaniewski performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteopenia
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Hypothyroidism

Dr. Zaniewski's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Zaniewski's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zaniewski "Dr. Michelle Zaniewski-Singh is Board Certified, well recognized, published and accomplished in her field. Dr Zaniewski-Singh has practiced near her current location in Houston since 1982."

This content was provided by Dr. Zaniewski "We strive for excellence in providing the most up to date Endocrine care, diagnosis and treatment for our patients in a friendly, caring and professional manner, personalized to the needs of our patients."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pituitary Disease

• Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Zaniewski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zaniewski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zaniewski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zaniewski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zaniewski to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Zaniewski's Performance
in Magnolia, TX |
Had my follow up visit after my thyroid biopsy with Dr. Zaniewski yesterday. I couldn't have been more pleased with her and her staff. Always professional and friendly. Dr. Z explained my results and necessary follow up extremely well, she was compassionate and answered any and all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Z and her staff to all of my family and friends and really anyone that may need an endocrinologist that is highly skilled and compassionate.
in Magnolia, TX |
My first visit was with the P.A. she got all of the info needed, tests ordered to help Dr. Z decide her treatment plan, I believe she could've been a tad bit more personable. It was decided a biopsy was in order and I was extremely nervous the entire time leading up to the procedure, Dr. Z's staff was sympathetic and kind but Dr. Z was amazing, not only was her bedside manner phenomenal, her skill & ability to extract tissue samples was quick and as painless as she could've made it. A+++ doc!
in Splendora, TX |
Dr. Zaniewski has been my endocrinologist for almost 15 years. When I first saw her I had been in the hospital and diagnosed as bipolar at 55 years old. My night nurse suggested I see an endocrinologist. I went to Dr. Zaniewski. She knew it was the Armour Thyroid I was on. It took about 3 months to begin to get my thyroid working right again. I have liked all of the PA's I have seen and believe that I have gotten excellent care. I see her every 6 months, more often when my thyroid slips.
in Cypress, TX |
She knows her stuff! And she trains her PA's really well too. Awesome front staff and nurses.
Spring, TX |
When diet and exercise could no longer control my diabetes, I went to see Dr. Zaniewski. She changed my diagnosis to type 1. Under her care, my condition has improved dramatically and my diabetes is now well under control. Dr. Zaniewski works with a team that has been very professional, friendly, and prompt to respond to any questions I have. I am very thankful to Dr. Zaniewski and her team and highly recommend them to my family and friends. Daniel M. The Woodlands, TX
in Dallas, TX |
I saw Dr. Singh-Zanewski over 12 years ago Who was the first person to diagnose and treat my problem. My thyroid was coming up "in range" according to primary care doctors but I was having symptoms of a thyroid disorder and hormone imbalance. What I learned is just because you are "in range" if you are on the lower end or higher end of the range and having symptoms you need medication. Im SO thankful for Dr. Z!
in Houston, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Zaniewski! She took time to talk to me about my concerns and answer l my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, very kind and caring doctor, and the same for all her staff.
in TX |
On my first visit,l Dr. Zaniewski was proactive in diagnosing my thyroid cancer. Upon this finding, she immediately had me in her office and explained in detail the findings of the cancer. While in my presence, Dr. Zaniewski called my primary physician to explain my condition. I am so thankful to Dr. Zaniewski for taking immediate action on my behalf. Her staff is personable and stays in communication with me. Her follow-up is remarkable.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Z. Is wonderful and her staff is very professional. She is extremely thorough and reads through my new labs and reviews history for best assessment. She takes time to speak with you. I have been going to her for over four years and drive in from Austin to make my appointments. I feel thyroid issues are too important to jump around from doctor to doctor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Zaniewski and her support staff have been excellent. Dr. Zaniewski has taken so much time with me to unravel the mess that my last endo created. Her staff are kind, patient, and attentive. Most of all, Dr. Z is extremely knowledgeable and on top of the ever changing treatments for thyroid.
Lufkin, TX |
Dr. Z is an excellent doctor. She has a great bedside manner & cares about her patients. She is very thorough when it comes to your health. She listens to you & answers your questions. Dr Z also explains things so you will understand.
in Spring, TX |
Staff was considerate and so was doctor Z. I have been going to her for years and will continue to do so.
in Spring, TX |
I found Dr.Zaniewski and the first visit started out promising...until I saw what her practice was really like. She's gotta be 70 years old, completely out of touch, and walks around in a snuggie all day. She focuses more on her laser hair removal business than her actual patients. She pushes all her work on uneducated assistants who are clearly overworked. She never saw me, never tried to see me, lacked compassion. Also had serious issues with insurance fraud after she gave away my info!
Houston, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Zaniewski-Singh to anyone. Her practice is focused on making money and not the patient. Staff is unprofessional and incompetent. Insurance billing errors have created a financial nightmare for our family and her staff is unwilling to correct their mistakes and resolve the situation. Unnecessary procedures have been ordered, make appointment with Dr. Z, pay the co-pay for Dr. visit and always have to see the PA because Dr. Z is not in the office.
in Humble, TX |
I have complete confidence in Dr Zaniewski and have been a patient for over 20 yrs. She detected a tumor on my pituitary gland even though I had no symptoms. If something is abnormal on a blood test, she keeps close eye on you and your blood results, meaning you see her more often until lab results are normal. The nurses and staff are friendly and I have never had trouble making an apt. Dr. Zaniewski does not rush and takes time with her patients and explains all questions.
in Huntsville, TX |
I have been struggling with the highs of my A1C for years.....My PCP got to the point all he could do was tell me insulin.. which he said I had to do 4 times a day.... OMG... He then decided to refer me to Dr.Zaniewski.. I AM SO VERY VERY HAPPY THAT I WENT TO SEE HER... She told me things about my blood levels that I had not ever been told..She told me that my thyroid levels were OUT of sight .. ultrasound found a nodule on thyroid which was most likely 65% cancer.... Surgery doing great...
in Fulshear, TX |
I believe the doctor is too focused on money. The bed side manner in the office is lacking. It is hard to get past all that to assume you are receiving quality care.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Zaniewski, MD?
Are you Dr. Zaniewski?