Dr. Michelle Wood, MD

Dr. Michelle Wood, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

OB GYN ASSOCIATES 601 E Dixie Ave Ste 401, Leesburg, FL 34748 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Wood specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Leesburg, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wood? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wood's Experience

See how Dr. Wood's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wood

Dr. Wood accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wood has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Wood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wood to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wood
Dr. Wood's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in The Village, FL |
From my first phone call to exiting the office, my first visit was very positive! The staff was caring, sensitive and professional. Dr. Wood was amazing. She took time to meet with me before the actual exam. She get to know me and allowed me to get to know her. This put me at ease! I highly recommend her staff Andy her
leesburg, fl |
dr wood is very thorough and makes you comfortable at the same time. highly recommend.
in The Villages, FL |
Michelle Wood is a wonderful Doctor. I have been going to her for more than 10 years. She gives a very through exam and listens to my concerns and discusses my tests and yearly checkups as well as my medication in detail. I trust her knowledge and feel extremely fortunate to have her for my GYN. I feel she is very compassionate and caring and she puts me at ease when I go to see her.
in Sorrento, FL |
Dr. Wood always makes you feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation! She explains, step by step what she is doing during the exam. She listens, is thorough and kind. I've been going to her for 12 years.
in Eustis, FL |
Dr. Wood makes you feel at home she explained herself well and is very considerate of your feelings and what you may be going through she is an exceptional doctor and I would recommend her to anyone
in Summerfield, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Wood for several years and am very happy. My yearly exam was very thorough and it started with the nurses and Dr. Wood. She always listens to you, which is sometimes rare with doctors today. That means so much to me. She cares about her patients. I had a hysterectomy in 2014. She did all the testing before the surgery to make sure that is what I needed to correct my problem with bleeding frequently.
in The villages fl |
Very through. Very confident. Very caring
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Wood, MD?
Are you Dr. Wood?

Compare Dr. Wood

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Leesburg, FL 34748

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.