Dr. Michelle Spears, MD

Dr. Michelle Spears, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Michelle Spears, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Corsicana, TX. She is 46 years old. Dr. Spears is affiliated with Navarro Regional Hospital.

400 Hospital Dr Ste 210

Corsicana, TX 75110

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Spears

See how frequently Dr. Spears performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
Hysteroscopy
high

Dr. Spears's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Cervicitis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Yeast Infections

• Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Thyroid Screening

• Med College Of Virginia At Virginia Commonwealth University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Va Med Center

Dr. Spears has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spears does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spears and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spears' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spears to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Spears' Performance
in Palestine, Tx |
Had her as a doctor for both my babies and absolutely LOVED her! Any questions or concerns I had she thoroughly discussed and assessed the problem. Would recommend her to anyone!
in Corsicana tx |
She's my doctor and I love her!!! Second time using her. And if I ever have another baby she will be my doctor then too. She's the best there is in corsicana highly recommend her. She is the sweeties and you will feel as if you've known her your whole life.
corsicana,tx |
I was seen by her a few months ago to discuss my Endometriosis and she made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I was telling her. If we do get to have another baby, I would be pleased to have her throughout my pregnancy.
in Corsicana, TX |
I really like Dr. Spears. Her nurses and their supervisor Theresa are AWFUL. My pharmacy left 2 msgs for them this week to schedule RX delivery and no one will call them back. I left a msg for their supervisor asking her to follow up and make sure one of the nurses called the pharmacy and to call me back - nothing. I'll go back to driving to Dallas for an OB/GYN after this experience.
in Corsicana, TX |
Dr. Spears is one of the few who takes the time to talk to you and asks you how you are doing. She genuinely cares about you as a patient. She works with you and makes you part of your health care.
in Fairfield, Tx |
Baby #3 for me and I've used different drs with eac one. I've seen here twice this past month (October) and by far she has been the best hands down. She has answered question other drs haven't been able to in the last 17+ years ( I've had a lot of female issues that didn't have explanation supposively and two visits she answered them all). She make me feel so comfortable, very patient and beyond knowledgeable! I'll never use another gynecologist as long as she has a practice! ?? Her to pieces!!!
in Corsicana, Texas |
Very nice person. Genuinely kind and interested in her patients.
Corsicana, TX |
i am looking for obgyn called in to ask questions and nurses were so rude and make you feel stupid... so defiantly wont ever go here... Rude People
Went in for pelvic pain. Both visits she was sure it wasn't female related and never did an exam. Turns out it is a female problem. She gave me a lecture BOTH times on diet and that's it. Never going back.
in Corsicana, TX |
She has been so kind and patient. The best Ob/gyn I have ever been to. She takes her time and does not make you feel rushed at all. I feel so comfortable with her. Always in a positive attitude each visit. Ive waited to write a review to make sure this is a usual behavior for her before i recommend her for others, but this is truly just her usual personality. So refreshing. I hate to be induced, but I may consider it just to make sure I deliver with her and no one else. Strongly recommend her
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Spears, MD?
Are you Dr. Spears?