Dr. Michelle Paczosa, DO

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Michelle Paczosa, DO

Dr. Michelle Paczosa, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greeley, CO. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Paczosa is affiliated with North Colorado Medical Center.

Dr. Paczosa's Experience

See how Dr. Paczosa's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Paczosa

Dr. Paczosa accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Paczosa is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Paczosa has admitting privileges.

Dr. Paczosa's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paczosa to family and friends
    2.4
    Dr. Paczosa's Performance
    in Evans |
    Dr. Paczosa has been my primary care doctor for 15 years and she's always been on top of taking good care of me. Dr. Paczosa listens to her patients and treats them, not just the symptoms.
    in Johnstown, CO |
    She prescribed medication for me that made it so I couldn't breast feed my baby. Then ignored me when I pointed out that I stop producing milk for my child. She then reported me to CPS because my baby lost weight. All while telling me breast is best and not to supplement with formula. She is a horrible doctor. CPS recommended a new doctor for me and my child. Go to anyone else but her.
    Greeley |
    Dr. Paczosa is a very attentive and caring doctor. Not only do I get right in, she takes the time to listen to what is going on and explains what my options are. She cares about my overall health, not just the reason I am there that day. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy doctor.
    in Greeley, CO |
    Dr. Paczosa did not listen to me as a patient, she went as far as making up symptoms in my file. Hours after my appointment with her I was hospitalized and had I followed her instructions I could have potentially died. I will not see her again and would advise anyone who has her as a doctor to find a new one. She is dangerously conceded and has no concern for her patients. STEER CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR!
    Have you seen Dr. Michelle Paczosa, DO?
    Are you Dr. Paczosa?

Dr. Paczosa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Paczosa has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Paczosa's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Paczosa does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Paczosa and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific

Graduated in 1993

Exempla St Joseph Hospital

Dr. Paczosa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paczosa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Paczosa does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Paczosa and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.