Dr. Michelle Nino, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female

Dr. Nino

Physician Associates

5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 645 Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Dr. Michelle Nino, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Chevy Chase, MD and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in internal medicine, pediatrics, and more.

Dr. Nino accepts

Dr. Nino accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Medico
Wells Fargo Insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Nino treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nino's conditions and procedures:

• Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • Common Cold
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Sinusitis
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Nino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nino

3.1

Dr. Nino?
Dr. Nino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michelle Nino, MD
Dr. Nino is thorough, knowledgeable, explains and answers my questions until I'm comfortable. She promptly calls back when I've called her office with a question or issue. I'm impressed when she looks things up to go beyond what's obvious and determine if there are other options or side effects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Looking for a new doctor. With a high deductible HSA, can't work with a doctor who refuses to refill prescriptions without insisting on an office visit. Total waste of $150. Sorry, Dr Nino. Liked you and trusted you, but your business practices are unacceptable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is thorough and takes time to talk with me and my daughter; we are both her patients. I like direct discussions with my doctors and appreciate Dr. Nino's knowledge and directness. She is excellent and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a thorough exam and helpful information about conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Nino and feel confident that I have finally found an internist to assist in the treatment of my autoimmune illnesses. I appreciate her assuring manner, candor, and thoroughness, and look forward to her care in years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is thorough. While seemingly curt and rapid in the way she speaks, she cares about the patient's health, questions, and needs. She is knowledgeable, calls back and lends quality time to review treatment, diagnosis or concerns that a patient may have. She goes quickly, so that simply means that if I don't understand or hear something, it's up to me to review with her in the office. Her rapid speed does not mean that she is pushing anyone out the door or won't spend the attention needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is not for everyone. She is to the point and that has engendered criticism. But she is also thorough and knowledgeable and will take time with her patient for diagnosis and treatment plans. She does not hurry you out of the door. I know I have found the doctor for me when that is true. I don't mind waiting if necessary because that means she is showing that professionalism to other patients as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
I felt she was borderline-abusive, smug, and rude. I came in sick and stressed. She started grilling me about my personal situation, asking rapid-fire questions and twisting my words and questioning whether I was telling the truth. Not understanding or compassionate. I left feeling worse than when I arrived. I don't recommend Dr. Nino.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is an excellent physician. I appreciate her knowledge and trust her completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr Nino is BY FAR the most thorough dr my wife & I have dealt with. Shes not for everybody though because shes brutally honest (which we loved n frankly needed). She doesnt let her patients get away with anything. Some patients need that aggressive approach. Some not so much. We moved from the area back to NJ 2+ yrs ago so its been awhile since we saw her last..if your looking for a dr trust me dr Nino is one of the best on the East coast
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr Nino is extremely thorough. If you don't want to be asked a lot of questions that help her assess your health, find someone else. She can rapid fire question but will slow down if you ask her. We love her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend, if you want a well versed, inquizative physician that knows what she is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nino?

• Genetics