Dr. Michelle Nino, MD

Dr. Nino
Telehealth services available

Physician Associates

5530 Wisconsin Ave Ste 645 Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Dr. Michelle Nino, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in Chevy Chase, MD. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nino to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Internal Medicine Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Dr. Nino accepts

Dr. Nino accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Coventry Health Care
Southern Health PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Nino treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Nino's conditions and procedures:

• Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • Common Cold
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Sinusitis
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Dr. Nino's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nino

3.1

Dr. Nino?
The lack of COVID precautions in this medical office was staggering. I have not felt less safe anywhere during the pandemic, and I will be worrying for the next two weeks about whether I contracted COVID-19 at Physician Associates. Starting with the sign on the door - "If you are coughing or sneezing, please ask for a face covering." Asymptomatic people spread COVID-19, so everyone should be required to wear a face covering. There was no option to wait in your car until your exam room was ready, no effort to block off seats in the waiting room, no sterilized pens provided for patients to sign credit card slips or mark urine sample bottles. A nurse wore her mask below her nose half the time and fiddled with it continually. They still use in-the-mouth thermometers, handled by the nurse who touched her mask frequently. The doctor wore a mask with a valve, which allows virus particles out into the air. I will be finding a new primary care physician.
Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
She is an excellent and very thorough in her approach. I really appreciate having found such an incredible doctor.
Dec 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is thorough, knowledgeable, explains and answers my questions until I'm comfortable. She promptly calls back when I've called her office with a question or issue. I'm impressed when she looks things up to go beyond what's obvious and determine if there are other options or side effects.
Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Looking for a new doctor. With a high deductible HSA, can't work with a doctor who refuses to refill prescriptions without insisting on an office visit. Total waste of $150. Sorry, Dr Nino. Liked you and trusted you, but your business practices are unacceptable.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
E in Chevy Chase, MD – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is thorough and takes time to talk with me and my daughter; we are both her patients. I like direct discussions with my doctors and appreciate Dr. Nino's knowledge and directness. She is excellent and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a thorough exam and helpful information about conditions.
Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
I really enjoyed meeting Dr. Nino and feel confident that I have finally found an internist to assist in the treatment of my autoimmune illnesses. I appreciate her assuring manner, candor, and thoroughness, and look forward to her care in years to come.
Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is thorough. While seemingly curt and rapid in the way she speaks, she cares about the patient's health, questions, and needs. She is knowledgeable, calls back and lends quality time to review treatment, diagnosis or concerns that a patient may have. She goes quickly, so that simply means that if I don't understand or hear something, it's up to me to review with her in the office. Her rapid speed does not mean that she is pushing anyone out the door or won't spend the attention needed.
Olga Litvin in Silver Spring, MD – Sep 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is not for everyone. She is to the point and that has engendered criticism. But she is also thorough and knowledgeable and will take time with her patient for diagnosis and treatment plans. She does not hurry you out of the door. I know I have found the doctor for me when that is true. I don't mind waiting if necessary because that means she is showing that professionalism to other patients as well.
Sarah in Washington, DC – May 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
I felt she was borderline-abusive, smug, and rude. I came in sick and stressed. She started grilling me about my personal situation, asking rapid-fire questions and twisting my words and questioning whether I was telling the truth. Not understanding or compassionate. I left feeling worse than when I arrived. I don't recommend Dr. Nino.
Ballwin, MO – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is an excellent physician. I appreciate her knowledge and trust her completely.
Frank Blackburn MD in Washington, DC – Oct 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr Nino is BY FAR the most thorough dr my wife & I have dealt with. Shes not for everybody though because shes brutally honest (which we loved n frankly needed). She doesnt let her patients get away with anything. Some patients need that aggressive approach. Some not so much. We moved from the area back to NJ 2+ yrs ago so its been awhile since we saw her last..if your looking for a dr trust me dr Nino is one of the best on the East coast
William L in Mays Landing, NJ – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr Nino is extremely thorough. If you don't want to be asked a lot of questions that help her assess your health, find someone else. She can rapid fire question but will slow down if you ask her. We love her and wouldn't hesitate to recommend, if you want a well versed, inquizative physician that knows what she is doing.
Washington, DC – Sep 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Would NEVER in a million years refer patients, families or friends to this provider. She was over an hour late in seeing me. Walked in the room and immediately stated that she speaks rapidly and requested that I ask her to let her know if I needed her to slow down as she had a lot of questions to go over and needed information. She was condescending and smug and had the audacity to question my sexuality, all of which I found extremely offensive.
Washington, DC – May 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?
Dr. Nino is attentive to my concerns, listens well, explains issues well. I like her and trust her.
Elizabeth Clifford in Washington, DC – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Nino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nino?

• Genetics