Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM

PodiatryFemaleAge 54

Dr. McCarroll

That Foot Doctor, LLC

1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown, PA 18103

Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Allentown, PA. She is affiliated with medical facilities Lehigh Valley Hospital - Cedar Crest and St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McCarroll to book an appointment.

Dr. McCarroll's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCarroll

Dr. McCarroll?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (43)
  • Explained conditions well (43)
  • Listened & answered questions (43)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (2)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (2)
Staff pleasant--easy to talk to--easy instructions.
Molly Sebastian – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll was recommended to me for a broken toe. I was able to get a quick appointment at a time which was very suitable for my working hours. The office secretary was very pleasant and helped alleviate my fears of ensuring that the doctor had my x-ray and necessary paperwork for the appointment. The doctor was professional and friendly - I trusted her immediately. She examined my toe and provided the necessary treatment with great care and explanations. She had the walking shoe I needed in the office so I was on my way after the examination. I have since recommended the doctor to others who have asked.
Dec 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Went to Dr. Carroll with severe foot pain. Her staff was able to schedule a same day appointment. Dr. Carroll assessed my issue and implemented a course of treatment which alleviated my pain within 4 weeks. Her knowledge, excellent bed side manner, and caring mannerism put my anxiety at bay. I highly recommend her for any issues relating to the foot or ankle.
Linda Roberts – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I met Dr. McCarroll for the first time in October when I went to see her about a pain in my right foot. She took great care in examining my foot and diagnosing the problem. I saw her yesterday and I am pain free. She is a wonderful, caring doctor and I would highly recommend her to anyone that is suffering from foot pain.
Jan Reis – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr McCarroll is very professional and an expert in her field. She treated me for Plantar Fasciitis, ingrown toenails and nail fungus at different times over the past 1 1/2 years. She is practical and works with you for your treatment, using her expertise. She worked swiftly yet precisely while doing nail removal and injections in my heel, while distracting and talking to me. I can honestly say I felt nothing for either and had excellent results. My feet and toes do not hurt any more and I can wear shoes without the nails pressing and causing pain. For the first time in many years I can be proud to show off my "new feet! " I strongly recommend her for great foot care of any kind.
Lori – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Today was my first expierience with Dr. McCarroll. She was super professional and she explained everything in detail for my ingrown toenail. She talked me through the entire process. I was in and out before my scheduled appt. Time! Would reccommend Dr. McCarroll to everyone!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll is caring, smart and an expert in her field. She relieved my pain and concerns immediately and continues to follow up to provide continued success. Tanya her assistant is extremely accommodating, friendly and kind. As a medical professional myself, I would highly recommend this physician.
Susan Jones in Allentown , PA – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Michelle McCarroll was fantastic. Her explanations of my problem were very easy to understand. The instructions on how to care for my foot after my procedure were also very clear. She gave me all the information I needed to have a quick recovery and start rebuilding strength and flexibilty safely. I've just finished my 6 weeks in the surgical boot and I'm fully mobile. Dr. McCarroll's bill was exactly as quoted, with no financial surprises.
Elizabeth in Allentown, PA – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
She is truly the most honest & compassionate foot dr I've seen. I'e never had another ingrown toenail after she took care of it, almost 20yrs ago
M Bilger in Allentown, PA – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
As I walked through the door of Dr McCarroll's office, I was greeted by friendly staff member,Tanya. Her personality helped me relax as I filled out my forms, telling me what to expect at my visit. Shannon, the Radiology Tech gave a warm smile and hello, directing me to the x-ray room and gently helping me into position. Dr. McCarroll lit up the room with professionalism and expertise. She listened intently and educated me about the issues I was having. I felt cared for and will return.
Barbara B in New Tripoli, PA – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll has the best bedside manner of any surgeon I’ve ever met. She explains things clearly gives options to choose and keeps conversations comical. Her staff is conscientious and thorough. The office and rooms are spotless. It is easy to see that Dr. McCarroll truly enjoys what she does. I cannot thank her enough for all she has done to give me pain relief in my feet.
Carolyn in Allentown – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll helped me get my feet back! I have severe flat feet and the pain of just walking was getting worse and worse. I didn’t want to end up with twisted feet that couldn’t support me in my future old age so I sought help from Michelle. She helped me with topical cures for fungus as well. She truly listened to my concerns and prescribed custom inserts for my shoes that took the burden off my tendons. I now walk with little to no pain. Thank you Michelle!
Rick D in Zionsville, PA – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I had an infected, ingrown toe nail that I put off having evaluated for at least a month. I was able to get into the office within 2 days. Dr. McCarroll was extremely personable, professional and made the whole process extremely pain free. I highly recommend her for your podiatry needs!
Sarah – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I had an infected ingrown toenail that I had been trying to treat myself for a month. When I finally called for an appointment, they were able to get me in the same day. I had to wait a little longer than anticipated for my turn, but it was worth it because from the moment she came in the room, she made me feel important. She knew I was scared and did everything she could to assure me that everything would be ok. She talked me through every step and there was no pain at all. Very caring.
Donna H. in Lower Macungie, PA – Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I initially saw Dr. McCarroll for what was thought to be a foot/ankle issue, she took a detailed history and performed a thorough examination and determined that my pain was originating from my spine. She referred me to physiatry, I had an MRI which correlated with her exam, I’m in physical therapy and improving every day. I’m grateful to Dr. McCarroll for her professionalism and respect of putting the patient first, and being an advocate for getting me the appropriate test and care. She cares!!
Nov 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Great doctor. Smart & professional. Could not come more highly recommended.
Bob in PA, PA – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Wow- hard to believe in today's get em in- get em out world of medicine a Doctor that is personable and actually cares about her patient still exists. I have had two visits and know exactly what my foot problem is and am getting pain relief without drugs. Office staff is also very nice. I will be stating a patient here.
tom flamini in New Ringgold – Oct 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Office personnel treats patients like a number, not a person. They don’t call back at all and simply don’t care. I liked the Doctor but staff was too much to deal with, never going back.
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
First, let me just say that Dr. McCarroll & her staff were so friendly and made me feel right at home. I've had issues with ingrown toenails and went to another doctor to get my left foot done. The doctor used 6 needles just to numb my toe. (Ouch!) When I went to see Dr. McCarroll for my right foot, she calmed my nerves and assured me that only 2 needles would be involved. She talked me through the whole procedure and before I knew it, she was done!
  • Long wait times
Kelsey Cicchetti – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. McCarroll for several years. She is an excellent physician. Her focus is on you as the patient. Her attention to detail is superb. As a physician she is easy to talk with. You instantly strike up a conversation with her feeling comfortable explaining your issues. She's practical in her diagnosis leaving you feeling no pressure to agree with her but knowing that her advise is just about you and what you can do about your issue.
Rita Koller in Allentown, PA – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. McCarroll?

Dr. McCarroll is extensively trained in the most advanced and modern surgical and non-surgical procedures for the foot. She takes great pride in providing...Read more

• Podiatry