Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM

Podiatry ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. McCarroll

That Foot Doctor, LLC

1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 301 Allentown, PA 18103

Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Allentown, PA and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine in 1993 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. McCarroll accepts

Dr. McCarroll accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Keystone Health Plan East
Keystone Health Plan East POS
Oxford Health Plans
Freedom Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. McCarroll's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Wound and-or Ulcer Foot
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Infection
  • Wounds

Dr. McCarroll is extensively trained in the most advanced and modern surgical and non-surgical procedures for the foot. She takes great pride in providing the highest level of care to her patients. Her goal for her practice is to work to provide unco...

• Podiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCarroll

Dr. McCarroll?
Dr. McCarroll's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM
Today was my first expierience with Dr. McCarroll. She was super professional and she explained everything in detail for my ingrown toenail. She talked me through the entire process. I was in and out before my scheduled appt. Time! Would reccommend Dr. McCarroll to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll is caring, smart and an expert in her field. She relieved my pain and concerns immediately and continues to follow up to provide continued success. Tanya her assistant is extremely accommodating, friendly and kind. As a medical professional myself, I would highly recommend this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Michelle McCarroll was fantastic. Her explanations of my problem were very easy to understand. The instructions on how to care for my foot after my procedure were also very clear. She gave me all the information I needed to have a quick recovery and start rebuilding strength and flexibilty safely. I've just finished my 6 weeks in the surgical boot and I'm fully mobile. Dr. McCarroll's bill was exactly as quoted, with no financial surprises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
She is truly the most honest & compassionate foot dr I've seen. I'e never had another ingrown toenail after she took care of it, almost 20yrs ago
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
As I walked through the door of Dr McCarroll's office, I was greeted by friendly staff member,Tanya. Her personality helped me relax as I filled out my forms, telling me what to expect at my visit. Shannon, the Radiology Tech gave a warm smile and hello, directing me to the x-ray room and gently helping me into position. Dr. McCarroll lit up the room with professionalism and expertise. She listened intently and educated me about the issues I was having. I felt cared for and will return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll has the best bedside manner of any surgeon I’ve ever met. She explains things clearly gives options to choose and keeps conversations comical. Her staff is conscientious and thorough. The office and rooms are spotless. It is easy to see that Dr. McCarroll truly enjoys what she does. I cannot thank her enough for all she has done to give me pain relief in my feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll helped me get my feet back! I have severe flat feet and the pain of just walking was getting worse and worse. I didn’t want to end up with twisted feet that couldn’t support me in my future old age so I sought help from Michelle. She helped me with topical cures for fungus as well. She truly listened to my concerns and prescribed custom inserts for my shoes that took the burden off my tendons. I now walk with little to no pain. Thank you Michelle!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I had an infected, ingrown toe nail that I put off having evaluated for at least a month. I was able to get into the office within 2 days. Dr. McCarroll was extremely personable, professional and made the whole process extremely pain free. I highly recommend her for your podiatry needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I had an infected ingrown toenail that I had been trying to treat myself for a month. When I finally called for an appointment, they were able to get me in the same day. I had to wait a little longer than anticipated for my turn, but it was worth it because from the moment she came in the room, she made me feel important. She knew I was scared and did everything she could to assure me that everything would be ok. She talked me through every step and there was no pain at all. Very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I initially saw Dr. McCarroll for what was thought to be a foot/ankle issue, she took a detailed history and performed a thorough examination and determined that my pain was originating from my spine. She referred me to physiatry, I had an MRI which correlated with her exam, I’m in physical therapy and improving every day. I’m grateful to Dr. McCarroll for her professionalism and respect of putting the patient first, and being an advocate for getting me the appropriate test and care. She cares!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Great doctor. Smart & professional. Could not come more highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Wow- hard to believe in today's get em in- get em out world of medicine a Doctor that is personable and actually cares about her patient still exists. I have had two visits and know exactly what my foot problem is and am getting pain relief without drugs. Office staff is also very nice. I will be stating a patient here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Office personnel treats patients like a number, not a person. They don’t call back at all and simply don’t care. I liked the Doctor but staff was too much to deal with, never going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
First, let me just say that Dr. McCarroll & her staff were so friendly and made me feel right at home. I've had issues with ingrown toenails and went to another doctor to get my left foot done. The doctor used 6 needles just to numb my toe. (Ouch!) When I went to see Dr. McCarroll for my right foot, she calmed my nerves and assured me that only 2 needles would be involved. She talked me through the whole procedure and before I knew it, she was done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr. McCarroll for several years. She is an excellent physician. Her focus is on you as the patient. Her attention to detail is superb. As a physician she is easy to talk with. You instantly strike up a conversation with her feeling comfortable explaining your issues. She's practical in her diagnosis leaving you feeling no pressure to agree with her but knowing that her advise is just about you and what you can do about your issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
I developed a hammer toe, it was pushing the lg. toe nail and became very sore. The D.R. I was going to suggested I have the nail removed & the hammer toe removed as it was no use to me. My P.C. refered me to Dr. McCarroll. One visit & she reassured me that the nail only had to kept short and the hammer toe did not have to go, it was causing no problem. After my nail was cut NO MORE PAIN.. Thank you Dr. McCarroll I still have my hammer toe & it will remain resting on my big toe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll and her staff always make me feel very comfortable and welcome. She explains everything, from what the problem is and through the procedure and after-care, thoroughly and with great patience. Going to "That Foot Doctor" reminds me that there are still medical practitioners who see each patient as an individual warranting sufficient time and attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
First of all, she is warm and friendly human being, and made me feel comfortable right away. She listened attentively to my concerns and we discussed the best options for treatment. As far as cleanliness; the office is impeccably clean, that made me more comfortable. (I thought I would smell "feet" in a foot doctors office!) The office staff was easy to work with, I had to call a few times with questions, they were friendly and helpful.. I would highly recommend Dr McCarroll!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
My daughter had an appointment with Dr. McCarroll two weeks ago. She had been a patient at another podiatrist's office and was being seen for the same reoccurring problem for the last two and a half years. In one visit Dr. McCarroll was able to appropriately diagnose my daughter's foot problem and also explain it in terms that we could both understand and offered suggestions that were quite helpful. We will being seeing Dr. McCarroll in the future and I strongly recommend her to everyone ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle McCarroll, DPM?
Dr. McCarroll is the best foot doctor. When she said you should have no pain if she did her job right, she was right. I had surgery on both feet and would trust her. You won't be sorry if you choose her to do your procedures.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. McCarroll?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McCarroll treats patients.