Dr. Michelle Lewis, MD

Dr. Michelle Lewis, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Lewis is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. Her professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment including phototherapy and acne treatment.

Forefront Dermatology - Appleton

3935 N Lightning Dr

Appleton, WI 54913

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lewis

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Lewis' Experience

Dr. Lewis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Dry Skin
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mole Removal
  • Phototherapy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Stanford University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University of California At Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Ucla-Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Brown Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewis to family and friends
Dr. Lewis' Performance
in Waupaca, WI |
After driving 40 miles, I did not actually get in to see Dr. Lewis. When I called ahead to let her know I would be 15 min. late, I was told that 10 minutes is the limit, though since I was close, the Dr could decide when I arrived. At check-in, just five minutes later, I was again told that 10 minutes is the limit, as the Dr. is on a tight schedule. After waiting ten minutes at the desk while they checked, I was told that I would have to reschedule with no hint of empathy. It was humiliating.
in Appleton |
I went in with a condition I was concerned about and left feeling like I had a friend in Michelle. It was actually a really fun appointment. There is no doubt in my mind that I will continue to see Dr. Lewis for a long, long time! Thank you!
in Appleton, WI |
Very professional and informative and she and her staff really care pleasant visit.
Appleton, WI |
We were able to make a same day appointment. We only waited a few minutes in the waiting room and saw the doctor shortly after that. Dr. Lewis is competent and friendly. I would highly recommend her.
in Appleton, WI |
This is the second time I have seen Dr. Lewis, for two different reasons. She is an outstanding doctor. Both diagnosis were right on, treatment again was appropriate, considered cost of medication, but also her kindness, friendliness and professionalism were exceptional. I had been in the medical profession for many years and I would highly recommend Dr. Lewis to anyone.
I appreciate that Dr. Lewis communicates in a way that is very clear, direct, and personable. I have confidence in her expertise and am always able to understand what is going on and the rationale.
Dr. Lewis is a great Dr. I have never had any complaints about her care at all.
Neenah, WI |
Dr. Lewis was professional and thorough as was the staff assisting her in the examination room.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr Lewis is very thorough. Even though she was behind in her schedule she never made me feel rushed or that she didn't have time to answer all my questions. Excellent Provider that I highly recommend.
Appleton, WI |
Very efficient, direct care.
in Sherwood WI |
Dr. Lewis is very caring. She listens to your concerns and even adds some humor. I would highly recommend Dr. Lewis.
Appleton, WI |
Dr. Lewis has always been thorough and explained all options with related risks and side effects. Very good experience over the past six years or so!
in Appleton, WI |
This was my first visit to Dr Lewis and this office. I was very pleased, from the receptionist to the nurse, than my meeting of Dr Lewis. All very professional,friendly,and respectful. Dr Lewis taking her time, answering my questions, making me feel at ease.
Gresham, WI |
Very pleasant experience.
in Hortonville WI |
Dr Lewis is always a pleasure to see every year for my yearly check up. She ensures she looks everything over thoroughly. I was blessed with miles from both parents so it's always a concern for me to keep an eye on all of them and she makes sure everything is good. Her treatment of removing them when needed has always been taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone.
Appleton, WI |
This was my very first appt. with Dr. Lewis. I was recommended to see her from my new dr. She was very nice and apologized for the wait but then I felt like she was in a hurry doing my appt. The exam was very quick and any explanations were very quick and then she was done. But I am also dealing with the dr. I had for 32 years just retired so I have a new dr. and she sent me to Dr. Lewis, where my past dr. did what ever her could in his office and did not send me elsewhere.
Appleton, WI |
Dr. Lewis is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and has great rapport with her patients. Examinations and consultations are thorough. She answers any and all questions before leaving to move on to her next patient. SPF50 sunscreen at the ready, or she will provide plenty of reminders!
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Lewis took care of all my concerns in a very professional and caring way. I am totally happy with her as my dermatologist.
Appleton, WI |
She took time to explain everything very clearly and offered samples to try before purchasing products not covered by insurance.
Neenah, WI |
Dr. Lewis was extremely kind. She explained everything very throughly and put my mind to ease about my situation.
in Neenah, WI |
I have been with Dr. Michelle Lewis for over a year and i think she is the best! She is so caring and takes the time to really listen. Always enters the room with a wonderful smile. In my book she is the best, I would recommend her to anyone that needed a good dermatologist.
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Lewis was friendly, explained the procedure and asked if I had questions.
Appleton, WI |
Saw me on an emergency basis on her lunch hour and her nurses have twice combined appointments into lunch hour so I didn't have to come back for another appt. later in the day. Very responsive
Highly recommend Dr Lewis
Appleton, WI |
Dr Lewis makes me feel confident that there is no new melanoma!
in Kaukauna, WI |
Dr. Lewis and the staff were courteous and professional. She is very knowledgeable and explains things in easy to understand way.
Appleton, WI |
I was very impressed. I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Lewis based on reviews I read and I was not disappointed.
in Greenville, WI |
Dr. Lewis always makes my checkup easy. She and staff are courteous and helpful with all questions and concerns I may have. Recommending them would be a sincere recommendation from me.
in Appleton, WI |
ought was all of it but it started to come back again. I have to have more surgery. pretty frustratiing.
in Kaukauna, WI |
Dr. Lewis is an outstanding doctor. She listens to the patient. She explains what you have and what should be done and asks if it's ok with you. Then with your approval she does whatever it takes. Again Dr. Lewis is an exceptional doctor and we would recommend her to anybody.
in appleton wi wi |
Very professional and personable highly recommended
in Appleton |
She listens to your goals and does a great job meeting needs and expectations
in Appleton, WI |
Wonderful experience. Very knowledgeable. Explanations easy to understand. Very practical solutions. Was very impressed and will definitely recommend her to friends and family.
in Appleton, WI |
Dr. Lewis has treated me through 3 rounds of different skin cancers. She does a thorough check of my skin and I feel more at ease knowing I have her on my side if battle 4 comes about.
in Appleton, WI |
Recent visit was efficient, but thorough. Dr. Lewis was helpful and candid about treatment and outlook for future needs and treatments. My 4 star ratings for explaining medical conditions and listening (still good, but less than 5) are based on a previous experience where I felt less informed about the possibility, or probability, of the need for future additional procedures.
Appleton, WI |
Very thorough doctor with a pleasing personality!
Appleton, WI |
Been her patient for several years. Consummate professional and by her attitude and demeanor you can tell she loves her job and truly cares about her patients.
Appleton, WI |
This was my first time needing a dermatologist's opinion. Dr. Lewis and her staff were efficient, professional, compassionate, and extremely knowledgeable. Her 'bedside manner' was spot on. She didn't mind explaining my treatment plan a second time when I asked. I so appreciated the fact that she didn't rush through my appointment. She took the time to be sure that I was comfortable at all times during my appointment.
in Combined Locks WI |
Dr Lewis is an excellent doctor. would recommend her to any family, friends and coworkers.
in Appleton, WI |
I was referred by my gynecologist to check out some skin discoloration. I had also been using a prescription steroid cream for years to treat an area that had been diagnosed as eczema by my family doctor. Dr. Lewis looked at this area and diagnosed it as inverse psoriasis and suggested I try Vaseline rather than continual use of a steroid cream. Since my visit two weeks ago, I've used Vaseline on the area and the redness, itching and irritation have gone away and the skin looks much healthier.
in Crandon, WI |
Dr. Lewis is always very comfortable to work with, and makes me feels assured that her examination is both thorough and complete. Excellent "bedside manner", and explains all questions completely.
in Appleton, WI |
Always considerate and makes a point to ensure I get any questions answered right away. I consider it a educational visit, as well as a health status checkup.
Appleton, WI |
Dr. Lewis was extremely helpful and thorough in her treatment of me and my child for dermatological issues.
in Appleton |
I saw Dr. Lewis for the first time and thought she was very kind. She listened, answered my questions and was very thorough.
in Appleton, WI |
Easy to talk to and understand, checkup was quick and easy, I will go back.
in Appleton, WI |
Overall, very pleasant experience. Would definitely recommend to a friend
in Appleton, WI |
Knowledgeable! Thorough. Takes the time to discuss concerns!
in Neenah, WI |
I had mites from plant I bought (aloe) they were biting me 8 to 10 hours a day so I scrub my body 4 hours a day and could keep my sores to a minimum (had many bites at first) then my cleaning with essential oils kept them to a few sores on my head Dr Lewis never looked at my head at nape of neck where there were three sores where the babies are, she only checked feet, back ,and one ear. totally missed the spots she should check 100% and didn't -- still suffering, was not helped by her.
very friendly, easy-going manner
in Appleton WI |
Provided several more options than my current physician at the facility.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Lewis, MD?

Visit Dr. Lewis

Dr. Lewis accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Appleton