Dr. Michelle Kaplan, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Michelle Kaplan, MD
Dr. Michelle Kaplan, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Springfield, OR. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

Dr. Kaplan's Experience

See how Dr. Kaplan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaplan is now accepting new patients

Dr. Kaplan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaplan to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Kaplan's Performance
    GOOD
Eugene, OR |
Dr. Kaplan can be very flippant. She absolutely refuses to write certain prescriptions which would make my quality of life much better. My husband saw her two years ago and said if she was the last doctor in the world he wouldn't go back to her. I should've taken his advice. She reminds me of the joke, what do you call the person who graduated last from medical school? Doctor. I certainly will not go back to her...ever!
in Springfield OR |
Big waste of time. I wanted to see her to establish a primary doctor and explore some ideas for my carpal tunnel. She wouldn't discuss getting a nerve conduction study or injections. She told me I am too young. (33) I received a second opinion from her partner month later and was given a referral for a study to which I was told I have severe CTS and qualify for immediate surgery to bring me relief. Super frustrating that she didn't take me serious.
Springfield |
I have been seeing Dr. Kaplan for a couple of years. My first experience was vey positive. I felt she took her time to listen to my health issues and provide a medical solution. In the last 7 months I have been see for depression, chronic pain, and a mysterious rash. I told her the antidepressant was not working for me and wanted her to try a different type, her solution go see a therapist. I've had to return 2 times for the rash which now is infected, No solution for the rash still.
Eugene, OR |
My son went to see her because of some back issues and a cough, she asked him a few questions and didn't bother checking his back at all and she told him to learn how to lift correctly and use heat didn't give him anything for his pain we ended up seeing a chiropractor and it turns out his hips were out of alignment causing the back pain. He also had a bad cough and she checked his ears nose and throat and told him to take flonase and it would get better it got worse he ended up having pneumonia
in Springfield, OR |
I have been seeing Dr. Kaplan about 2 years and I have noticed a difference in the office when I checked in and with the way she interacted with me (usually very terse). I asked her nurse what the deal was and she said that their former manager was no longer there and the new manager was making changes, I asked her if that was good or bad and she said it was challenging so I hope its a good thing.
Eugene, OR |
She was very patient with me and made sure I was understanding everything regarding my condition. Her nurse was very helpful too.
Sorry excuse for a Dr. She and her nurse talked more about themselves or their vast knowledge on a particular subject than listened to the patient and my symptoms. They didn't give me a chance to go over my symptoms. No hands on checking me out--that's why I went in--if you find out I'm ok by talking only, I could've stayed home and called MDLive. Dr. came off as a know-it-all..crappy bedside manner, left feeling frustrated, will NOT see her again. Waste of time and money. Did nothing.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Kaplan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaplan?

Compare Dr. Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Kaplan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaplan's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Kaplan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California

Graduated in 2001

Riverside County Regional Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Riverside County Regional Medical Center

Completed in 2004

Dr. Kaplan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kaplan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kaplan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.