Dr. Michelle Harden, MD

Dr. Michelle Harden, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Michelle Harden, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Read her story

1139 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 205

San Antonio, TX 78258

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Harden

See how frequently Dr. Harden performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
high
Pap Smear
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders

Dr. Harden's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Harden's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harden "Dr. Michelle Harden is a board-certified Ob/Gyn who is passionate about the Integral approach to Preventative Health, treating menopause utilizing Bioidentical Hormones and specializing in High Risk Obstetrics."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Hospital S Tx Med Center

Dr. Harden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harden to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Harden's Performance
    GOOD
San Antonio, TX |
I waited over two months to get in. I needed a prescription and asked for it to be affordable. That was all. No exam, just a consult. Dr. Harden wrote me the prescriptions and when I went to the pharmacy it would be $400/mo. Not affordable. So I called the office and asked for a different prescription (many others are available). No call back, so I called again, and again, and after 5 phone calls and two weeks still nothing. I will have paid Dr. Harden $155 for exactly nothing.
in 78070 |
Dr. Harden answered my questions with ease and didn't make me feel rushed :)
in San Antonio, TX |
Having the background of working for a well known OB/GYN in San Antonio for ten years, I have high expectations out of physician's and their staff. I found Stone Oak Women's Center to be everything I expected. Each member of the staff with whom I interacted with was professional, friendly and efficient. My consultation with Dr. Harden was amazing! I found her to be quite knowledgeable about HRT and her "bedside manner" was exceptional! She listened and provided wonderful recommendations.
in San Antonio |
My overall experience with Dr.Harden and her office staff was a great one. Her front office staff was very organized, professional and friendly. The wait time was minimal compared to my last Ob Gyn. I really appreciated that Dr. Harden took her time, sat down and addressed several of the issues I brought forth and even gave me several options and resources to consider. I walked away feeling like I had been listened to and like my visit with Dr. Harden was very productive. I appreciated that.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great! To the point, answered my questions and made a not so nifty experience okay!
San Antonio, TX |
I am a new patient of Dr. Harden. Very pleased with her thorough examination of my annual check up. Very kind and caring. Attentive and took time with my first visit. Very thankful a friend recommended her!??
in San Antonio, TX |
I would put 0 stars if that were possible. I never even got to see the doctor because her staff was so incompetent and rude that I left after being there for more than an hour. I will not be going back.
in San Antonio, TX |
I wanted and needed a proactive doctor. A friend recommended Dr Harden. Dr. Harden is very professional, caring and proactive.
in San Antonio, TX |
She was a nice woman, but I had an appointment which she was an hour late to. She was in the room with me, maybe 5 minutes by the time I did see her. On top of that she gave her advice on how you shouldn't be having sex unless you're married. It wasn't asked for and it made me extremely uncomfortable.
San Antonio, TX |
I made an appt for my yearly women's exam with Dr. Harden. But they did not tell me I was to see the nurse practitioner. I was waiting in the room for my doctor, when a stranger walked in started examining me. I will not go back there.
in Helotes, TX |
Have been a patient of Dr Harden's for 10 years. Missed my appt in early April due to no parking and rescheduled. Came back for my appt was at the office almost two and half hours. She saw me less than 5 minutes didn't talk to me about any problems I was having she always came back and talked w patients. I was told after waiting for 30 minutes that if I wanted to talk to her I needed a seperate appointment other than my exam. She refused to address the problem.
in Boerne, TX |
Was having some hormone issues and made an appt. with Dr. H. I got caught in traffic minutes from her door. Called and let the office know I was on my way but I might be a little late. I walked through the door, 12 minutes past my appt time only to find out that Dr. H had left. She knew that I was fixing to come through her door for my appt. and she left anyway. The receptionist said. 'she may have had some patients to see at the hospital.' One less pt she has to see now. Will not go back.
in San Antonio, TX |
Waited three months for an appointment, and 1.5 hours to get in to see her. She seemed unconcerned about my problems, in a rush and had an attitude. She ran NO blood work after two years of not being there, and loaded me up with hormones and prescriptions for testosterone and estrogen. Fortunately my PCP ordered the proper blood work and found that I did not need ANY of what she sent me out the door with! I had an extremely painful exam and she had no bedside manner. Also staff had attitude!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Harden, MD?
Are you Dr. Harden?