Dr. Michelle Foley, DO

Dr. Michelle Foley, DO

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Michelle Foley, DO is a dermatologist in Port Orange, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006 and specializes in dermatology.

1175 Dunlawton Ave Unit 102

Port Orange, FL 32127

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Foley

See how frequently Dr. Foley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Skin Infections
Skin Discoloration

Dr. Foley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Foley "Dr. Michelle Foley is a board certified dermatologist specializing in medical and surgical dermatology, with a passion for non-surgical aesthetics and facial rejuvenation. Her practice approach is to provide personalized care and education for each of her patients. Dr. Foley works with both men and women to help them look their best utilizing non-invasive techniques; combining injectables, topical agents, lasers and physician-strength skin care."

• Dermatology

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Michigan State University

Dr. Foley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foley's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foley to family and friends

Dr. Foley's Performance

Dr. Foley Says:
"

Thank you for leaving positive feedback on Dr. Foley.  It is always our goal to provide the highest quality of care in a warm friendly environment, and we apologize if we were unable to meet your expectations.  We are always looking to improve our patient care experience.  We would love to here from you.  Please contact our Practice Manager, Jodi Roos, at 386-677-9044.

"

I found Dr. Foley professional and willing to listen. But her staff are terrible and blamed me for waiting in her office even though I signed in upon arrival and notified them I was there. I sat while patients came and went. Finally Dr. Foley came out to see me and apologized and worked me right...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My wife and I both see Dr. Foley and feel we are in terrific hands. She is very kind and compassionate and explains treatments and and proactive practices we can use to protect ourselves from the damage caused by the Florida environment. We highly recommend her to all our friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Foley has repeatedly shown her expertise and patients with both my wife and my many skin related problems. She is always friendly and caring while still being professional. I would recommend her to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Foley was terrific but I have found the office staff not helpful. The follow up is not good and I do not find them courteous at all. I am looking for a new dermatologist.
Are you Dr. Foley?