Dr. Michelle Eason-Delhougne, MD

Dr. Michelle Eason-Delhougne, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Dr. Eason-Delhougne is board certified in both internal medicine and pediatrics and treats ages newborn through geriatrics. She offers 10 years of experience in adult and pediatric medicine, including extensive experience in urgent care. Dr. Eason-Delhougne believes in community involvement and has provided parenting and nutrition classes to young mothers. She has also cared for underserved populations in the United States, Mexico, and Romania.

Dr. Michelle Eason-Delhougne, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Castle Pines, CO. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Eason-Delhougne is affiliated with Parker Adventist Hospital and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital.

Dr. Eason-Delhougne's Experience

See how Dr. Eason-Delhougne's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eason-Delhougne

Dr. Eason-Delhougne accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Eason-Delhougne has admitting privileges.

Dr. Eason-Delhougne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eason-Delhougne to family and friends
    2.9
    Dr. Eason-Delhougne's Performance
    in Parker, CO |
    Clinic was disorganized, staff very rude, I completed paperwork twice and was brought back late. Dr. Delhougne who hadn't spent more than 5 minutes with me had already decided to stop the medications my doctor in Boston has had me on for years. She gave me no explanation, and when I asked why, she became very defensive. I assumed she just wasn't familiar with my medications and didn't want to admit it. She seemed nice, but that wasn't enough, I left and I'm currently looking for another doc.
    Littleton, CO |
    First visit and I'm excited about continuing my care with Dr. Eason-Delhougne. She is proactive about optimizing my health. Easy to talk to and good listener.
    Littleton, CO |
    Recently saw Dr. Eason-Delhougne for the first time and loved her! She was very kind and attentive and proactive with the next steps that I needed to pursue. I loved that she really took the time to listen. I highly recommend her!
    in Castle rock |
    Love her! Always listens and is very accommodating! She knows what she's doing and I never feel rushed!
    in Castle Rock CO |
    Dr. Eason delhougne always listens to my input and shows a genuine concern for my health and well being
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    She was so easy to talk to. She explained everything thoroughly and simply then allowed me to ask questions. She has a calming presence and put my mind at ease She did not come across as condescending or annoyed, as unfortunately it have sensed from previous doctors. Also, my wait was not long and when she was with me she was focussed on me rather than seeming rushed and anxious for the next patient. It is important to mention that the front desk was so nice and easy to talk to as well.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Dr. Michelle is great! She always takes the time to listen and understand what I need.
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    I have a very painful back injury and have massive rods in my back. Dr. Eason has been extremely helpful, sympathetic, and a real problem solver. She takes more than normal time to listen and I would recommend her to anyone. She is very knowledgeable, up to date, and I am so thankful I have found her. She told me today that their staff will be adding a Pain Management Doctor who may additionally assist in relieving my back pain. I cannot imagine anyone not having total confidence in her!
    in Castle Rock, CO |
    Took for ever to make an appointment. She spent five minutes with me and really didn't listen but ordered a lot of tests and I received a huge bill from the hospital for what ended up being a simple rash.
    Have you seen Dr. Michelle Eason-Delhougne, MD?
    Are you Dr. Eason-Delhougne?

Dr. Eason-Delhougne's Care Philosophy

Dr. Eason-Delhougne's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Dr. Eason-Delhougne has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Eason-Delhougne's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Saint Louis University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1997

Good Samaritan Red Med Ctr
      Good Samaritan Reg Med Ctr

Dr. Eason-Delhougne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eason-Delhougne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics