Dr. Michelle Dees, MD

Dr. Michelle Dees, MD

Psychiatry | Female

850 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, IL 60613 Get Directions

Dr. Michelle Dees, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Chicago, IL. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Dees is affiliated with Thorek Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Dees' Experience

See how Dr. Dees' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dees

Dr. Dees accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dees has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dees' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dees to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Dees' Performance
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Dees worked with me to figure out what was going on with me, she helped me get the medication I needed and was incredibly patient and actually listened to what I had to say. The hospital isn't the nicest but I got what I needed out of my visit. The staff are all very nice as well.
Chicago, IL |
Wow! She is great, she gave me the correct diagnosis and treatment. Excellent
in Chicago, IL |
The experience has been good. She listens and is a good one.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr.Dees is the best physician I have visited by far. Prior to visiting I felt depressed, and incredibly anxious. I know feel almost 100%. My feelings are now improved.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Dees was my physician for 3 years. She was horribly incompetent, even writing prescriptions for drugs that are not even manufactured at the dosages she prescribed. I had to go back to get new prescriptions 4 times over a 3 year period because she was so bad. It is not a good sign with the patient knows more than the doctor and has to inform her of certain studies either. When she told me about her breaking down crying over a billing issue where she wasn't getting paid, I lost respect for her
in Chicago, IL |
Outstanding! Saved my life and my career
in Chicago, IL |
Doctor is great! She helped me a lot! She reminds me of my sister, she's friendly and very helpful!
in Chicago, IL |
I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Dees and the staff at Thorek. In a way she honestly changed my life for the better with the medication she recommended to me, and I still use to this day. I was in a really bad place and thanks to her I have been able to resume a normal and happy life. I would also like to thank Megan in billing went above and beyond to get the medication I am taking approved by my insurance company, which was a pain in the butt. I am glad I found Thorek.
Lacked empathy. Won't be seeing her again.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Dees is highly compassionate and competent. Since she is overloaded with patients, she may seem like she is not addressing their needs but goes the extra mile for her patients to the fullest extent possible. Furthermore, she is underrated since her skills and expertise exceed those of a four to five-star psychiatrist.
in Justice, IL |
i only gave her 1 star so this goes in the system other wise i give her a -10. I waited 3 hours in the waiting room to see her and when i did see her, she was rude and mean. she talked to nurse about me like i was not even there and when i ask a question about when they were saying i was told that is between me and my nurse and not your business. when she finally did talk to me it was only for 2 minutes and she was done and i was like (what just happen ). I WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Dees, MD?
Are you Dr. Dees?

Compare Dr. Dees

Dr. Dees' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Dees has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dees' Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Confusion
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Barnes-Jewish Hospital

Completed in 2009

Washington University School Of Medicine

Completed in 2009

Dr. Dees does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dees and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry