Dr. Michelle Curry, MD

Dr. Michelle Curry, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Michelle T Curry MD Inc 700 Independence Cir Ste 1A Virginia Beach, VA 23455 Get Directions

Our motto is "We Care." It embodies the way we should all practice medicine, with caring and concern for the well being of each individual. We treat people, not merely disease.

Dr. Michelle Curry, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Virginia Beach, VA. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Curry is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, Sentara Princess Anne Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Curry's Experience

See how Dr. Curry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Curry

Dr. Curry accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Curry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Curry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Curry to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Curry's Performance
    GOOD
Virginia Beach, Va |
My child clearly had multiple cafe-au-lait spots indicative of Neurofibromytosis type 1. Instead of running the required genetic screening to obtain a correct diagnosis, this evil woman was looking at the spots as bruises and told her nurse she suspected I was hurting my child. She is a waste of time and money. Find a pediatrician with common sense and the ability to make a correct diagnosis! I wish I had never taken my little one to such a horrible, malicious malicious person!
in Virginia Beach,VA |
Dr. Curry is extremely thorough and kind. If I leave the office and have a question about something I always get a prompt response. She has been taking care of my children for years and I will continue to stay with her. My oldest daughter has ADHD and ODD which a lot of teachers don't understand, but Dr. Curry has helped me keep my daughter in school and she is now taking advanced classes.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Terrible business practice. This company is unorganized and unethical. I was charged 4 years later for a pediatric visit that happened in 2012! We haven't been associated with this company for years. My husband was contacted by the billing department and told if we didn't pay we would be sent to collections. They failed to mentioned that the charges were from a visit that happened in December 2012! If this company is so hard up for $32.25, I think they should consider closing their doors!
We are sorry you feel this way, but at the time of service you had Tricare . Tricare does annual audits and alerted us concerning this bill. Tricare's contract states that they have a right to go back up to 6 years to either pay a bill, or retract payment for something they may have over paid. In this instance, they overpaid your claim and retracted it from us, 4 years later and we in turn sent you a bill. We wish you well.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Curry, MD?

Compare Dr. Curry

}

Dr. Curry's Care Philosophy

Dr. Curry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

• Just Me Magazine, December 2

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Curry's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asthma in Children
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Ringworm

Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads

Graduated in 1990

Eastern Va Med School

Dr. Curry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Curry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics