Dr. Michelle Cihla, MD

Dr. Michelle Cihla, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Michelle Cihla, MD is a dermatologist in De Pere, WI and has been practicing for 24 years. She specializes in dermatology.Read her story

Forefront Dermatology - De Pere

1400 Scheuring Rd

De Pere, WI 54115

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cihla

See how frequently Dr. Cihla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fungal Nail Infection
Skin Infections

Dr. Cihla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Cihla's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cihla "Dr. Cihla is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, treatment of acne and rosacea, psoriasis treatment including biologics and phototherapy, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology including chemical peels, Botox, laser treatment of vascular (red) birthmarks and pigmented lesions, and sclerotherapy (leg vein injection treatment). "

This content was provided by Dr. Cihla "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Madison Area Technical College
  • University Hospital and Clins
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Of Wisconsin Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Cihla has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Contact Dermatitis Society, Member
  • American Society for Dermatology Surgeons, Member
  • Wisconsin Medical Society, Member

Dr. Cihla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cihla to family and friends

Dr. Cihla's Performance

I travel from Escanaba, and appreciate the efficiency the office staff, and the thorough examination by Dr. Cihla. She answers my questions, and has effectively removed cancerous lesions. I appreciate her ability to be honest, yet keep me at ease.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was extremely happy with my experience during my visit with Dr Cihla. The receptionist was able to get me in the same day I called. I especially liked her assistant, she made me feel very comfortable. Dr Cihla was very thorough and answered all my questions. Everyone was very welcoming.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Cihla is very professional. She listens and explains things. I would recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Cihla was great. She answered all of my questions, and very professional. Thank you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Cihla was very professional & kept me at ease though out the procedures I had. She answered all my questions with explanations that I could easily understand. I felt very comfortable asking questions & not embarrassed. I felt that she really listened to my concerns.