Dr. Michelle Cihla, MD

Dr. Michelle Cihla, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Cihla is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, treatment of acne and rosacea, psoriasis treatment including biologics and phototherapy, pediatric dermatology, cosmetic dermatology including chemical peels, Botox, laser treatment of vascular (red) birthmarks and pigmented lesions, and sclerotherapy (leg vein injection treatment).

Forefront Dermatology-Racine

3515 Murray St

Marinette, WI 54143

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cihla

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Video

Dr. Cihla's Experience

Dr. Cihla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Excessive Sweating
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Madison Area Technical College
  • University Hospital and Clins
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Of Wisconsin Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Cihla has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cihla to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Cihla's Performance
St Paul, MN |
Liked Dr. Cihla, though she was a bit rushed the day I visited. Comment from nurse was that this is common on her Marinettte visits. Will certainly use her again.
De Pere, WI |
Dr. Cihla was very efficient and friendly as well as the staff. She was also thorough and I felt I was in good hands.
Fish Creek, WI |
I never saw her smile. The whole time I was there she kept talking about sun damage and made me feel guilty for being a little tan. I'm in an office all day, so I don't even get that much sun. Maybe she was having a bad day, but I will see someone else next time.
Escanaba, MI |
Good experience and a thorough exam. Dr. Cihla is easy to talk with and offers good suggestions for follow up.
Green Bay, Wi |
Dr. Cihla is very professional and thorough and makes you feel very comfortable. She takes the time to answer any questions you have and explains everything in terms you understand. I would recommend her with confidence to anyone. My husband and I just moved to the area and we both see her.
Green Bay, WI |
I found the entire office setting to be professional and friendly.. Dr. Cihla did a good job explaining everything to be and I thought the exam was thorough and professionally done. Thank you
Very Professional
Green Bay, WI |
I have been a patient of Dr Cihla's for a number of years. She is always very thorough and offers recommendations. I have been very satisfied.
Lake Tomahawk, WI |
I drive 150 miles to see Dr Cihla and have been seeing her for 15+ years She is outstanding.
in Marinette |
I prefer seeing a woman doctor, especially with the all over body check and Dr. Cihla makes me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to others. She is very professional. I like the friendliness of the clinic from the nurses to the receptionists. I kiddingly tell my girlfriends that I would rather have a mammogram than an all over body check, but since its a necessity for me, I'm glad that I have a doctor like Dr. Cihla.
Oak Park, IL |
Dr. Cihla takes the time to get to know you and explain things to put you at ease. My wife and I both see her and would recommend her to anyone needing these types of services.
Green Bay, WI |
The only negative was wait time in the reception area.
Green Bay, WI |
Takes time; listens to any concerns.
in Daggett, MI |
Though it was my first visit, Everyone was friendly, helpful and efficient. Especially, Dr Cihla!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
De Pere, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Cihla for almost 10 years. I would trust her judgement on any dermatology issue.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
De Pere, WI |
I've been a patient of Dr. Cihla for quite a long time and have complete confidence in her ability.
in Appleton, WI |
I have seen Dr Cihla since having a skin cancer removed several years ago. She is unfailing polite, professional, and friendly. She always gives you whatever time you need to answer questions and share her knowledge. I highly recommend her.
in Gladstone, MI |
I really like and trust Dr. Cihla. She was recommended by my primary care doctor for some suspicious areas on my face for skin cancer, which thankfully it was not. She listened to my concerns and did a thorough check from head to toe. I now go back for my yearly skin check. I find Dr. Cihla to be an excellent dermatologist and would highly recommend her.
in Green Bay, WI |
I found Dr. Cihla to be both professional and personable. It's obvious that she really knows the subject matter! I would highly recommend Dr. Cihla
in Green Bay, WI 54301 |
I have the utmost confidence in her and the staff members with whom I have interacted.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Cihla is thorough, considerate, and makes her patients feel comfortable. She always takes her time and answers any questions that are posed. Dr. Cihla is personable, trustworthy, and a good communicator; as a patient I feel I am in good capable hands with Dr Cihla.
De Pere, WI |
Dr. Cihla does and excellent job! Highly recommend.
in De Pere, WI |
She is a really competent doctor. She has my highest recommendation.
De Pere, wi |
Dr. Cihla does not have respect for her patients time. She is very very late (up to 45 minutes) to appointments and then rushes out the room, having spent virtually no time with me. Hand on the door handle trying to get out and avoid me asking any questions, She doesn't listen and contradicts herself. Results for lab work with issues did not come from her and when I called her, she laughed at my concerns and made me feel like I was ridiculous for having any concerns
in Green Bay, WI |
Great staff. Friendly, accommodating environment.
Streamwood, IL |
She is very kind and listens to your questions and concerns.
in De Pere, WI |
I have seen Dr. Cihla for over five years and have been very satisfied every time I've had an appointment. She is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Cihla has been my dermatologist for several years. She is always very easy to talk with if I have concerns and explains any necessary procedures in a way that's easy to understand. I feel my questions are always answered and she respects my right to actively participate in making decisions about my healthcare.
in De Pere, WI |
Did a very good job and all the professionals I dealt with were very friendly and pleasant.
De Pere, WI |
Dr. Cihla is professional, personable, efficient and knowledgeable.
in De Pere, WI |
Very knowledgable, professional and personable! Answered all my questions and did a thorough exam.
in Green Bay, WI |
Dr. Cihla has diagnosed and treated me for both Basil Cell Carcinoma and Melanoma. She is mostly all business, so if you are there for a social visit, you may be disappointed :) On a more serious note, Dr. Cihla has surgically removed cancerous areas from me repeatedly. Each time she was quick, painless and with a minimum of scarring. Her surgical skills are the very best. She is a top level provider, and I am extremely pleased to continue as her patient. I recommend her unequivocally.
in Marinette, WI |
Dr. Cihla removed a Basal cell carcinoma from my upper chest area and did a good job at making me feel relaxed and at ease considering what I faced. The only thing that bothered me was there was no light sedative available to me because of pressure by the DEA over using ANY pain medications in the county I live in . I hated the Lidocaine injections. They were painful and I am afraid of needles which almost made me not have the procedure (who likes those injections!) I would recommend Dr Cihla.
in Green Bay, WI |
I consider Dr Cihla a very knowledgeable true professional. She has always answered my questions and explained what procedures she was going to do on me. I would highly recommend her.
in De Pere, WI |
Excellent patient care. Very concerned, knowledgeable about all my concerns and explained them all to me as to why or why not be concerned. She was thorough with her exam. Very good!!
in De Pere, WI |
Dr. Cihla is very friendly and personable. Plus she is a very good Dermatologist. She takes her time to examine you well and takes care of the things she finds suspicious. I would recommend her highly to those in need of dermatology care!
in De Pere, WI |
I have found Dr. Cihla to be a good listener and always takes the time to answer all my questions without seeming rushed or dismissive.
in De Pere, WI |
She always finds something to freeze, and isn't that why we go there?
in Sturgeon Bay, WI |
Dr. Cihla has been my dermatologist for a number of years. She is conscientious and thorough. I trust her ability in responding to my skin concerns.
in Menominee, Michigan |
Dr Cihla is very thorough and easy to talk to. She makes you feel very comfortable. Very professional!
in Green Bay, WI |
I just had my first visit and it went very well. Dr. Cihla was personable and seem to care about my skin. I would recommend her.
Very thorough, very understanding
in Oneida, WI |
Dr. Cihla is friendly and a good communicator, which is important for me. She shared options, treatments, and prices as needed. Just enough medical technicality to instill confidence but not overwhelm me with terminology. The session was efficient, both the nurse and the doctor, and with several procedures I was still out of the office in a short time.
in Green Bay, WI |
She takes the time to answer my questions and concerns, which I appreciate a lot.
in Shawano, WI |
We already HAVE recommended Dr. Cihla to family. She is efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly. (Beside that I like her shoes:) ) I have always had a good experience, as has my husband also. I only wish that the clinic could give more brand names of the products I should avoid, or of the ones I can use. It is very confusing to try to find the scientific names since I am illiterate in that area. I also found it a little hard to wait for one hour before my patch tests without an explanation.
in 636 North Erie Street De Pere |
Dr. Cihla is very thorough with my acne examination. I will certainly recommend her to my friends.
De Pere, WI |
Dr. Cihla is very educated, she knows what she is doing. She might not be the most personable, still makes you feel comfortable and addresses concerns. She also educates you about all options, let's you know her opinion and has a plan for the future. I have seen other dermatologists and let's just say I will continue to see Dr. Cihla. Oh and she removed one of my moles without leaving a scar. I saw a very experienced surgeon in the past and was left with a big scar.
in Green Bay, WI |
I like Dr. Cihla's style. She's a no nonsense, down to earth woman. She's professional and very knowledgable in her field.
Green Bay, WI |
Pretty short and curt in her manner. The spots she froze did not fully disappear as they should have. The annual mole check was very cursory.
in Green Bay, WI |
She's always very pleasant and takes time to answer any questions you may have! Always very thorough with her exams!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Cihla, MD?

Visit Dr. Cihla

Dr. Cihla accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology-Racine